Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (21334 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:34am On Dec 11, 2016
Never forget
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2016
More contributions please
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Freeezzz(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
No wonder he has not been able to create the "dislike" button. I didn't mention name ooooo.
cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

The richest countries in the world are Christian-dominant countries , the Christians own 55 percent of the global wealth , 56.4 percent of the millionaires in this world are Christians and more than half of the billionaires in this world are Christians .
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wealth_and_religion
http://www.cnbc.com/2015/01/14/the-religion-of-millionaires-.html

Please stop posting false information .

Which country? There are just 6 leaders who are atheists in the world today out of 195 countries .

I'm not sure where you got that . Here are Christians in Science and Technology who are currently active in the 21st century

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Christians_in_science_and_technology#2001.E2.80.93today_.2821st_century.29

The Greatest minds have been theists/deists. Only 10.5 percent of Nobel Prize laureates are atheists , agnostics and freethinkers . The rest (89.5 percent ) are religious people . Christians are 65.4 percent of Nobel laureates . The founders of modern science were Christians and Muslims . The most prestigious schools in the world were founded by Christians .

As at 1996 , only 3 percent of Mensa members were atheists and 49 percent were Christians . Even currently , we can assume that more religious God-believers are in Mensa as it has only added 21,000 members considering that atheism has the lowest retention rate and experiencing a massive decline worldwide .

There is no evidence for your claim or else it would reflect on these facts .

Atheist state Cuba live in abject poverty and half of atheist North Koreans are extremely poor . And don't forget there atheists in Religion and God-believers outside religion/irreligious .

You are the bomb, good one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Freeezzz:
No wonder he has not been able to create the "dislike" button. I didn't mention name ooooo.
cool

grin there was a day he posted a comment and I replied him that if he had created the dislike button, he would have got on that post alone 1 million dislikes.
grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Freeezzz(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2016
davtosh:

grin there was a day he posted a comment and I replied him that if he had created the dislike button, he would have got on that post alone 1 million dislikes.
grin
Kikikikiki, I also asked on one thread like that if the prefix of his first name has been changed from Oluwa to UFO.
cool

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
davtosh:

You are the bomb, good one

Lol . Thanks bro . You know how we roll wink
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by LaDolceVita: 12:55am On Dec 12, 2016
*Research reveals...

Start as you mean to go on i guess.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2016
grin grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2016
Don't forget
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2016
Its degenerative! Turns grown men to kids with puerile tendencies. It sucks the very life of intelligence from them and renders them morose.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukaNaija: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2016
Atheism is slow thinkers . How can someone claim to be logical and be an atheist at the same time
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:55am On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukaNaija:
Atheism is slow thinkers . How can someone claim to be logical and be an atheist at the same time

Its impossible .
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2017
Undeniably true
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by CoolUsername: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
Undeniably true

This is like the internet equivalent of standing by roadside.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:38pm On Jan 19, 2017
CoolUsername:

This is like the internet equivalent of standing by roadside.

I don't get ...

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by CoolUsername: 2:44pm On Jan 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

I don't get ...

You know, whoring for views and all that.

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
CoolUsername:

You know, whoring for views and all that.

isn't that a good thing ?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by CoolUsername: 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

isn't that a good thing ?

Quality content is supposed to speak for itself rather than the poster gaming the rather flawed system which counts the authors' own views and comments as part of the total comments and views. Therefore, authors can give their threads an extra push until people actually start commenting (people are more likely to view a post with a large number views already).

But I can't really blame you, quality content isn't exactly your thing.

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Richirich713: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2017
Interesting...
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Joshthefirst(m): 12:45pm On Feb 13, 2017
foladara777:

Of course, we know that atheism doesn't increase your intelligence but u become an atheist because of your higher IQ...
smh. cry
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2017
Joshthefirst:
smh. cry

KingEbukasBlog:
There is no rationale behind atheism , it just says 'God does not exist' and that's it . No logical reason , no basis . No wonder retards readily embrace it .
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:07am On Feb 20, 2017
If can't fanthom why you can't reason logically since you became an atheist , here's why
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by oaroloye(m): 3:23pm On Feb 20, 2017
Researches can find anything that those who sponsored the Research want them to find.

I don't care whether it seems to support The Bible, or refute The Bible.

There was the time when Oyinbo Research said that EBOLA FEVER was INCURABLE- then an AMERICAN contracted it- IMMEDIATELY, they pulled a CURE out their ass, and Ebola became just another disease!

Didn't "research" prove that CIGARETTES did not cause CANCER?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:12pm On Feb 23, 2017
You can't be mentally stable and be an atheist . It's impossible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by rhektor(m): 7:02am On Feb 24, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
You can't be mentally stable and be an atheist . It's impossible

Just like two parallel lines that can never meet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:55am On Feb 24, 2017
rhektor:

Just like two parallel lines that can never meet

excellently put bro
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:34pm On Feb 26, 2017
True story
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2017
Truth .

Who dares to challenge this ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:09pm On May 21, 2017
truth
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:19pm On May 25, 2017
randomperson
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 4:23pm On May 25, 2017
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla Awards Scholarship To A Girl Child, Gives Her A Cash Gift / Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel / Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.