Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,211 members, 7,815,229 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal (21337 Views)

4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / My Experience As An Atheist For Three Weeks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

I saw that your ridiculous thread, but decided not to comment.
I'm very sure you know how ridiculous the generalization of that research was.

Show me where the generalization was made
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 10:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Show me where the generalization was made
All issues raised, room anxiety to suicide, were nonsense
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

All issues raised, room anxiety to suicide, were nonsense

All issues raised, room anxiety to suicide, all made sense
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 10:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

All issues raised, room anxiety to suicide, all made sense
So in this context, would u say all Muslims are violent?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

So in this context, would u say all Muslims are violent?

I'm not sure how this is germane .
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 10:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not sure how this is germane .
Wow.
Let's leave it be, since you are not sure how.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

Wow.
Let's leave it be, since you are not sure how.

Well the research was based on atheism and the belief in God .
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 10:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well the research was based on atheism and the belief in God .
And you sincerely agree with the results of the research?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

And you sincerely agree with the results of the research?

Well facts don't lie cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 10:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well facts don't lie cool
That's not evidence enough to make a fact.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

That's not evidence enough to make a fact.

Well that's cogent evidence and it makes it a fact
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well that's cogent evidence and it makes it a fact
So I should be expecting news alert of Mark Zuckerberg mental meltdown?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

So I should be expecting news alert of Mark Zuckerberg mental meltdown?

Anything is possible
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Anything is possible
That doesn't sound "cogent". undecided
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

That doesn't sound "cogent". undecided

Are you aware of his personal life
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Are you aware of his personal life
Are you?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
4kings:

Are you?

I'm not . But again , the researches
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 11:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

I'm not . But again , the researches
I know.
The generalization of the research is correct, therefore Mark and Hawkings have mental issues. Right?
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:05am On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

I know.
The generalization of the research is correct, therefore Mark and Hawkings have mental issues. Right?

Well you said so
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Well you said so
haha cheesy
Mr. Cop-out is back on duty grin grin
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:55am On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

haha cheesy

That's no Cop-out
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 1:13am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That's no Cop-out

undecided
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by jonbellion(m): 1:34am On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

haha cheesy
lol
That's his specialty
He has also mastered strawjitsu quite efficiently

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:47am On Dec 05, 2016
jonbellion:
lol
That's his specialty
He has also mastered strawjitsu quite efficiently

That is not a cop-out
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by JackBizzle: 1:57am On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

That is not a cop-out

grin grin

Sharaap. You got caught.

4kings logically trapped you in your own falsehoods. Next time, dont parrot false interpretations of studies you dont understand.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:05am On Dec 05, 2016
JackBizzle:

grin grin

Sharaap. You got caught.

4kings logically trapped you in your own falsehoods. Next time, dont parrot false interpretations of studies you dont understand.

4kings :

I know.

KingEbuka : Well you said so

Where is the cop-out

1 Like

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by 4kings: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

4kings :

I know.

KingEbuka : Well you said so

Where is the cop-out
Give a yes or no answer.
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:36pm On Dec 05, 2016
4kings:

Give a yes or no answer.

Mental illness can manifest in different forms - unprovoked anger , suicidal thoughts etc . You know where I'm driving at
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2016
cool
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
angry
Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by Richirich713: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2016
Atheists require brain transplants grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An ATHEIST Has A Very High Possibility of Mental Illness Researches Reveal by KingEbukaNaija: 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
Richirich713:
Atheists require brain transplants grin

cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Oyedepo Opens Abuja Winners Chapel / Folu Adeboye's 68th Birthday Pictures / Catholic Bishop Calls Homophobes 'sick'

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.