Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,589 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) (32286 Views)

Shomuyiwa Azeezat: Pregnant Student Murdered In Ibadan (Graphic Photos) / Yahoo Boy Kidnaps 14-Year-Old SS1 Student He Met On Facebook In Lagos / Soldier Shoots SS1 Student In Jos For Refusing Sexual Advances (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
Am beginning to lose my belief in this rapture story, I have been hearing if it since I was born almost 50 years ago, yet it has not happen, is it until wicked people take over the government?. This act by whoever was responsible is barbaric. I beg rapture take place now. Enough of all these bloodshed!.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Boko Haram sef...swimming pool branch sef
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by saaedlee: 12:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Blood looks fresh, must have happened some minutes before the photo was taken?
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by spookydee(m): 1:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
chimere66:

'AN SAMU GAWAR DALIBI A MAKARANTAR FIKA GSS POTISKUM

Daga Muhammad Musa Kawuwale

A yau da safe ne aka samu gawar wani dalibin makarantar Fika GSS Potiskum, an yanka shi ya rasu a cikin makarantar.

Bincike sun tabbatar da cewa tsohon dalibin makarantar ne ya kashe shi, yayin da yake kokarin guduwa kuma aka kama shi. Yanzu haka dai yana hannun jami’an tsaro ana yi masa bincike.

Sunan dalibin Garba Sani, yana SS1, mutuwar tasa ta jijjiga sauran daliban makarantar. Hukumar kare hakkin dan Adam ta kasa (Human Right) sun yi alwashin ba za su bar jinin yaron nan ya zuba a banza ba'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/ss1-student-found-dead-in-pool-of-blood.html

Translation

N remains student in sharp GSS POTISKUMDaga Muhammad Musa KawuwaleA today morning found the body of a student of the school Fika GSS Potiskum, cut him dead in makarantar.Bincike confirm that a former student of the school was killed, while he tried to flee and was arrested. Now security is hand him bincike.Sunan student Garba Sani, SS1, his death alert other students. Commission Human Rights Commission (Human Rights) have vowed not to let the blood of the child put in vain '
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
People should stop this culture of posting photos of dead people, it's not good entertainment.
u only want entertaining pix like boobs abi? so ppl shld not cry for justice anymore right? dont worry, it"l soon be ur turn,
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Franchise21(m): 1:07pm On Nov 30, 2016
Lord, have mercy...
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Na wa o,wild animals no dey kill themselves the way we dey kill ourselves for Naija
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
saaedlee:
Blood looks fresh, must have happened some minutes before the photo was taken?
the photo was tooked yesterday
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Youngpo413: 1:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
kestolove95:
So even awuah people haff join badt gang? Dey want to make moni shapli like d higboes ko
you are better than this please stop it..... My apologies if you feel offended.
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by BABANGBALI: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=Stretchi post=51511344][/quote]who tolded you that the boy's name na English?
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
u only want entertaining pix like boobs abi? so ppl shld not cry for justice anymore right? dont worry, it"l soon be ur turn,

Are you mad? Who's turn? Who the heck are you to even quote me. People like you like bad news and your dick gets turn on by it. No wonder you are the way you are.

oyetpel:

What happen to picture or i don't believe it??

That applies to non sentimental things not something like this. People get shot in America almost everyday but you don't see graphic photos of them on the Internet
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by YhungPablo(m): 1:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
am here to see d translation.. rip to d boi
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by LockDown69(m): 1:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
B.H on the loose, probably one of the pupils(wolf in sheep's clothing) or a B.H sneaked in.
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by saaedlee: 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
BABANGBALI:

Hmmm
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Codes151(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
They copied it from their elders na
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by DeLioncourt: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
sad. looks like he was stabbed with the pencil.

What would motivate such action is baffling.
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by izzymoney(m): 2:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
There is a God in Heaven.

What kind of heart do we humans have?yesterday i woke up to the picture of somebody in Owerri shot in the head, and today i am about to go to bed with the image of another slit by the throat.

Why?what turns people into murderers?who would a Secondary student have offended so much that his throat was slit this way?why?why?why?just why?

I believe in God,and as a Christian i am not suppose to question God. But God why?why allow the wicked to still roam this World?why allow evil minded people to share the same oxygen with us?God my faith is shaking.

God i will not waste my time analysing this young boys death, or play detective by guessing what happened. To a lot of people, the pictures of dead people are just pictures, but have we taken the time out to think that these are the sons,daughters,fathers,mothers, sisters and brothers of other humans? for every tragic picture we see here, a family is in mourning and in pains.

This is sad.

this is devastating. Cold blood murder. May God console his loved ones.

1 Like

Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Mikylopez(f): 2:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
kestolove95:
So even awuah people haff join badt gang? Dey want to make moni shapli like d higboes ko
is ur brain paining u? it surprises me ow some1 cud sound dz stupid dz is a very rare disease
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by goodvision12(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
People should stop this culture of posting photos of dead people, it's not good entertainment.
Some people will not believe the storyline without an evidence of pix to back up the incident.
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by 1miccza: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
Allah ya ji kan shi wallahi. Yan banza da hofi za su ma mutu haka wata rana.
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by naijakissleave(m): 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

If u see something, u say something shocked. initially, i wish there is a dislike button clickable as a text-link angry
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Ahmadgani(m): 5:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
That moment when you are filled with fear

Of sorrow, pain and heart in despair

Idly you sat thinking out so loud

Like a man that was struck with doubts

You thought of things you've done

Their impacts and outcome undone

The people you kill and inspired to kill

All of the blood you've shed and spilled

Came back to hunt and pin you down

You‘ve laughed, cried and even frowned

But the thoughts just wont let you go

Making you so weak and you're acting so slow

Now you are filled with a lit of fear

Of sorrow, pain and heart in despair
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
godson4u79:
Abegi make sombori translate the Hausa language for us nah.... Onto the next one...
In summary
He was killed by an ex-student of that particular school, the culprit was apprehended before he left the scene, he is currently cooling his heel in Police custody.
Human Right groups has promised to do everything possible to ensure justice is done to the deceased
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
I wonder if some people are human at all...for doing horrible things like this...
later they'll being being for forgiveness after a deed is done
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by AnyRoomForJesus: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
HungerBAD:
There is a God in Heaven.

What kind of heart do we humans have?yesterday i woke up to the picture of somebody in Owerri shot in the head, and today i am about to go to bed with the image of another slit by the throat.

Why?what turns people into murderers?who would a Secondary student have offended so much that his throat was slit this way?why?why?why?just why?

I believe in God,and as a Christian i am not suppose to question God. But God why?why allow the wicked to still roam this World?why allow evil minded people to share the same oxygen with us?God my faith is shaking.

God i will not waste my time analysing this young boys death, or play detective by guessing what happened. To a lot of people, the pictures of dead people are just pictures, but have we taken the time out to think that these are the sons,daughters,fathers,mothers, sisters and brothers of other humans? for every tragic picture we see here, a family is in mourning and in pains.

This is sad.

This is the wickedness of Man to fellow Man. It has nothing to do with God. God has told us to love our neighbors as our self, we are to do it. God will not do it for us. We don't wait for God to eat for us, but we know if we don't do we will die.

The Human heart is very wicked, that is why the Bible says that the "Heart of man is deceitful and desperately wicked, who can know it"

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily the heart of men is set in them to do evil.

As a Nation...Righteousness exalts a nation and Sin is a reproach to any people.

If we had a data Base of finger print of every Nigerian citizen, the chance of getting the Culprit may be achieved by finger print and other forensic development, but we have allowed iniquity....Corruption, tribalism, nepotism and etc to hinder our progress...

But if as a nation we can humble ourselves and repent and accept Jesus as our Lord and personnel Saviour, things will turn around for good for our beloved nation.

Jesus said love your enemies, which other religious leader taught their followers to pray for their persecutors?

The question to you and I and the 170 million Nigerians is "Have you any Room For Jesus"?

Thank God I opened the Door of my Heart to Jesus decades ago, if not I world have added to the wickedness in our Nation.

To God Be the Glory for His Son Jesus Christ who died for me and saved me from the Power of Satan and Wickedness.
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Nakamura212: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=trademoore1 post=51510238]Sad

Modified;Translation as provided by spookydee in pg 2.

A student in GSS POTISKUM Daga Muhammad Musa Kawuwale was today morning found dead. while the assailant tried to flee and was arrested. Now security has handed him to authorities. Human Rights Commission have vowed not to let the blood of the child be in vain '[/quotin addition the assailant cut his throat.

i smell bokoharam connection really
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:

Are you mad? Who's turn? Who the heck are you to even quote me. People like you like bad news and your dick gets turn on by it. No wonder you are the way you are.

That applies to non sentimental things not something like this. People get shot in America almost everyday but you don't see graphic photos of them on the Internet

u Need Chain, Ur Crayziness don enter Level 6, thats a threat to the societies
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by theNOISEmaker: 6:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
chimere66:
According to the information shared in Hausa by Rariya,Garba Sani,SS1 student of Fika GSS school,Potiskum was found dead yesterday morning.Security agencies have started investigating the cause of his death.I am not very good in Hausa.Our Hausa readers should please explain more.Below is the Hausa narration of the incident....

'AN SAMU GAWAR DALIBI A MAKARANTAR FIKA GSS POTISKUM

Daga Muhammad Musa Kawuwale

A yau da safe ne aka samu gawar wani dalibin makarantar Fika GSS Potiskum, an yanka shi ya rasu a cikin makarantar.

Bincike sun tabbatar da cewa tsohon dalibin makarantar ne ya kashe shi, yayin da yake kokarin guduwa kuma aka kama shi. Yanzu haka dai yana hannun jami’an tsaro ana yi masa bincike.

Sunan dalibin Garba Sani, yana SS1, mutuwar tasa ta jijjiga sauran daliban makarantar. Hukumar kare hakkin dan Adam ta kasa (Human Right) sun yi alwashin ba za su bar jinin yaron nan ya zuba a banza ba'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/11/ss1-student-found-dead-in-pool-of-blood.html
(okay oo.. lemme try>>>>> This morning, a body of a student of one of the government schools in yobe, GSS POTISKUM was found.. he was slaughtered and dumbed in the school premises.

investigations has shown that a former student of the school committed the act and was caught while on the run. he's now cooling his heels at the police station as further investigation is being made.

the name of the student is, GARBA SANI. his death has shocked the entire students of the school and the human rights activist has vowed not to let the blood of the young man go in vain.

ALLAH YASA YA HUTA.. AMEEN
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Orikinla(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dreamwaker:
Re: SS1 Student Murdered In Yobe State (Graphic Photos) by Joephat(m): 10:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
maybe he would av become another Buhari.
God knows the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Sells His Three Children For N1.5m In Rivers / Any Person Who Unlawfully Kills An Animal Is Liable To Imprisonment- SP Hundeyin / Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.