Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,030 members, 7,835,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub (4289 Views)

What Happened To That Former Altar Boy Named Logicboy ? / Priest Found Guilty Of Molesting 10-year-old Altar Boy / Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by saydfact(m): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2009
U ALL DONT 4GET THERE'S FOOTBALLL AGE EVEN IN INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL,  9JA ONLY TAKES IT FURTHER MORE,,   lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by olalekan1(m): 9:25am On Nov 10, 2009
rubbish thread. I wonder why it was posted on the main page. It's like many moderators here attend synagogue
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by FBS: 9:36am On Nov 10, 2009
^^^ grin. No not exactly. grin
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by bandely(m): 9:44am On Nov 10, 2009
olalekan1:

rubbish thread. I wonder why it was posted on the main page. It's like many moderators here attend synagogue
grin grin grin grin grin grin

If it had been in Sport Section, I woulda said Muki and Crizzle attend Synagogue, but it is in Religion sect. lipsrsealed
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by trekkie: 9:44am On Nov 10, 2009
Akanbi_edu:

What is the purpose of this post? To tell us how good Sani Emmanuel is or to tell us Sani is so good because pastor brought him up?
spot on.
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by shawn123: 4:53pm On Nov 10, 2009
chosen04:

Thank God the prophet didnt force the guy to change his name to Joshua unlike the greedy mallam that helped Celestine and Emmanuel and converted them to Babayeros

Celestine and Emmanuel Babayaro, were ophans rasised by a man who housed them, fed them and even schooled them. Babayaro means father of child, a nick name given to the man after adopting so many kids, This man lives in kaduna state, This man isnt a mallam neither is he a muslim, he is from kaduna south. Yet your ignorance makes you write such on a public forum, hmmmm, A man who adopts orphans and takes care of them has now become greedy mallam (probably because you think he is an hausa/muslim man).
Moral of my post
You have been living a life of ignorance all your life, you have never known anything, you dont know anything and you will never know anything but spread selfish, derogatory, biased and unhealthy religiously inclined and tribalistic statement. The guy was an alter boy doesnt mean he was adopted by TB, so what is greedy about the babyaro guy, sighs, Dear God please distant me from those who use tribe and religion to judge themselves,
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by Nezan(m): 5:25pm On Nov 10, 2009
Let the goals keep coming.
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by Mucokey(m): 6:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
can any1 just invite TB Joshua clearly define the forth coming Saturday,s Super Eagle,s Match?
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by drharry: 8:01pm On Nov 10, 2009
.I think i am getting angry angry angrypissed of with all these hullaballo about T.B joshua and our football. If we win , Its T.B, if we lose,its TB, if we score goals, theres a T.B connection, Players , T.B
Haba!!!!. Very soon, we wilol hear that Chukwudi or Stanley are choristers in his church. lol
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by mraccess: 8:44am On Nov 11, 2009
why the noise about the age of the eaglets? can any participating country swear by ogun, sango, amadioha, esu and all other african gods that all their players are U-17?
N-I-G-E-R-I-A-N-S, why are we too cynical?! all the time about ourselves?
Even TB Joshua, as harmless as he is, people still come out to lash @ him almost everyday, all the so-called junk christian journals cannot sell again without a TB Joshua's scandal on their cover pages,
HABA! undecided
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by StEdwin(m): 10:08am On Nov 11, 2009
Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm.
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by MrCrackles(m): 10:23am On Nov 11, 2009
St. Edwin:

Touch not my annoited and do my prophet no harm.
Who is your prophet
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by Nobody: 10:54am On Nov 11, 2009
na wa oh, so wat r u saying in essence.? dat it is cos he is T.B joshua raised datz y naija kips minning, lmsao cheesy
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 11, 2009
What is the meaning of this post? Is it to advertise the Pastor or what?
Afterall, others too must also be a member of a Mosque or a Church. I think u shd stop dat shit. TB Joshua (THE UNHOLY PASTOR)
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by pmartins: 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2009
If EMMANUEL SANNI is TB JOSHUA alter boy,that mean the lord is with him because he do things like a miracle boy,for him to enter only for substitution, that mean is work to team is to break the york of difficulty they are facing in any match,what a wonderful player.
Re: TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub by AweYusuph: 3:24pm On Nov 13, 2009
For dos of u dat are talking rubbish do u want to tell me dat those boys from Colombia, Brazil,Spain and others aare they not more than 17 years of age.

So, why the faul cry all the countries that took part in the taurnament all used over age players either 2years older or 15years older thief na thief.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Man Who’s ‘been To Heaven 4x’: Met Jesus, Moses, Abel, Draws Map [photos] / The Truth Doesnt Change Regardless Of How Many People Might Deny It. / Palm Wine Good For A Christian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.