Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years (3070 Views)

Catholic Priests May Be Allowed To Marry Amid Papal Changes / What Happened To That Former Altar Boy Named Logicboy ? / TB Joshua’'s Altar Boy Is Eaglets’ Super Sub (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2012
and yall know how them popes get with them altar boys right ? night vigils alone with the altar boys and whatnot wink one on one midnight sessions with the altar boys wink is this why logicboy rebelled eventually after years of abuse, and morphed into a virulent atheist ? sounds logical dont it ?
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by mkmyers45(m): 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
buzugee: and yall know how them popes get with them altar boys right ? night vigils alone with the altar boys and whatnot wink one on one midnight sessions with the altar boys wink is this why logicboy rebelled eventually after years of abuse, and morphed into a virulent atheist ? sounds logical dont it ?

Quit it will you.... angry angry angry angry
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2012
finally, logicboy gets his own thread...

CONgraTULAtions...
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
mkmyers45:

Quit it will you.... angry angry angry angry
grin grin nah am on a roll. aint gone stop till the wheels fall off
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 3:13pm On Apr 27, 2012
musKeeto: finally, logicboy gets his own thread...

CONgraTULAtions...
yeah he a local celeb in these parts. grin grin
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Ptolomeus(m): 6:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
buzugee: and yall know how them popes get with them altar boys right ? night vigils alone with the altar boys and whatnot wink one on one midnight sessions with the altar boys wink is this why logicboy rebelled eventually after years of abuse, and morphed into a virulent atheist ? sounds logical dont it ?
That is possible.
The whole experience left a sequel right?

I know another forum member who also was abused for many years ... The priests and faithful lined up to enjoy it.
He was a very particular use of the crucifix and the Cadiz ...
But instead of becoming a "virulent atheist" (as you said)
He became a Christian sexua.lly repressed (not like women, and has a clear homo.sexual tendencies).
Not everyone reacts the same as before, right?.

In contrast, another forum member was part of a group that had the word of God to every house. Knocked on a door and was introduced into the house by a group of 15 atheist drunk and lustful ... There he stayed 15 days and 15 nights ... Just imagine you.
The result? He hates the atheists ... but still carries the word of God to the forums and homes, dreaming of a repetition of those 15 days that is dreaming ...

4 Likes

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Heathen(m): 6:40pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ptolomeus:
That is possible.

I know another forum member who also was abused for many years ... The priests and faithful lined up to enjoy it.
He became a Christian sexua.lly repressed (not like women, and has a clear homo.sexual tendencies).

In contrast, another forum member was part of a group that had the word of God to every house. Knocked on a door and was introduced into the house by a group of 15 atheist drunk and lustful ... There he stayed 15 days and 15 nights ... Just imagine you.
The result? He hates the atheists ... but still carries the word of God to the forums and homes, dreaming of a repetition of those 15 days that is dreaming ...
loooooool!

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by logicboy: 7:41pm On Apr 27, 2012

Kai! They have opened my yansh in this thread! grin

On a serious note, I was never an altar boy... grin grin grin

Thanks for the fantasy
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Goshen360(m): 7:45pm On Apr 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 27, 2012
after been shown the way as a teen, logicboy has now turned into a full blown gaaayy grin

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2012
lol, see as pple just dey happy, even sworn 'biblical' enemies have cause to smile together.. #iNoMentionName

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Ptolomeus(m): 8:08pm On Apr 27, 2012
Following the joke, no offense.

2 Likes

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Goshen360(m): 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2012
musKeeto: lol, see as pple just dey happy, even sworn 'biblical' enemies have cause to smile together.. #iNoMentionName
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2012
Ptolomeus:
That is possible.

grin grin grin grin yall is crazy LOL
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
nice thread, hope we can use it to sew up logicboy's torn pants... grin grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 27, 2012
22 years, oh my god, that's 5 years less than Mandela served at that prison.. cheesy
now like Mandela, he's fighting for freedom.. unlike Mandela, freedom from God cheesy
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Goshen360(m): 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2012
I wonder why Seun didn't add "Emoticons" to laugh an roll on the floor and to applause someone. I WISH TO APPLAUD BUZEGEE WHILE I LAUGH/ROLL ON THE FLOOR ON LOGICBOY ~laughingNrollingOnTheFloor~
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Goshen360(m): 8:20pm On Apr 27, 2012
musKeeto: nice thread, hope we can use it to sew up logicboy's torn pants... grin grin grin grin

Yes o musKeeto. Logicboy yansh IS OUT. Breeze Don blow fowl yansh ~Yeeparipa~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
Dis one na hurricane don blow GEJ hat... lmao..
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 8:29pm On Apr 27, 2012
musKeeto: nice thread, hope we can use it to sew up logicboy's torn pants... grin grin grin grin
i think he has other parts that need sewing that are off higher priority than his torn pants. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 27, 2012
i don die for laff 2day.. which kain thread b dis? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Goshen360(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2012
^
Buzegee, which one be this kind YAWA YOU COME START THIS WEEKEND FOR LOGICBOY? HUH The guy don pick race small for some minutes o. Abeg, no spoil weekend show for logicboy o because WE GO CONTINUE THIS KIND THREAD TILL MONDAY AND BEYOND. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
logicboy:

Kai! They have opened my yansh in this thread! grin

On a serious note, I was never an altar boy... grin grin grin

Thanks for the fantasy
Actually, they opened your yansh in the church, hopefully we can use this thread to stitch it..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen360:

Yes o musKeeto. Logicboy yansh IS OUT. Breeze Don blow fowl yansh ~Yeeparipa~ grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
and it aint a pretty sight neither. abrasive sandpaper like yansh. just rough. grin grin
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Goshen360(m): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2012
musKeeto: i don die for laff 2day.. which kain thread b dis? grin grin grin

Na today I believe you, musKeeto say you be real man of God because this laugh anointing dey spread reach ma side here o. YOU NEED TO SEE ME AS I DEY FALL UNDER THIS LAUGH ANOINTING AND DEY ROLL ON THE FLOOR.

Buzegee, wetin you come start dis kind weekend nah,huh grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Goshen360(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
musKeeto:
Actually, they opened your yansh in the church, [size=20pt]hopefully we can use this thread to stitch it[/size]..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

why are you doing this to me, huh, musKeeto! This kind thing no good o.
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2012
Goshen360: ^
Buzegee, which one be this kind YAWA YOU COME START THIS WEEKEND FOR LOGICBOY? HUH The guy don pick race small for some minutes o. Abeg, no spoil weekend show for logicboy o because WE GO CONTINUE THIS KIND THREAD TILL MONDAY AND BEYOND. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin hey look on the bright side. when we wan get rid of logicboy all we gotta do is open a thread in his name. the belligerent atheist go pick race comot for NL grin
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2012
musKeeto:
Actually, they opened your yansh in the church, hopefully we can use this thread to stitch it..... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin wickedness LOL.
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by logicboy: 8:58pm On Apr 27, 2012
[size=18pt]Hey, here is part of two of the homosexual scandal[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/925075/christians-love-gay-sex
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Goshen360(m): 9:01pm On Apr 27, 2012
^
You are in soup today. You cannot derail this thread until we are done with you. ~NiceTryThough~ grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by buzugee(m): 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2012
lol, see as pple just dey happy, even sworn 'biblical' enemies have cause to smile together.. #iNoMentionName
the enemy of my enemy is my friend wink
Re: Logicboy Has Been An Altar Boy At The Papal Church For 22 Years by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 27, 2012
Na so d thread pain am reach.. im go open thread just to seek attention.. wow.. logicHurts

(1) (2)

Eternal Torment and a Merciful GOD - Goshen and Co, feedback needed / Regina Caeli In Video And Audio / Demystifying The Confusion - God, Gods God And Creator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.