Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section (4270 Views)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by TrapHedges(m): 5:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
honeygirl17:
I need money for the test.. cool

better get who's bin hitting tat pussy
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Lol, looks good on your signature though cool

But you're still not a bona fide member tongue
cry cry

how can i be one lipsrsealed
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by honeygirl17: 5:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
TrapHedges:

better get who's bin hitting tat pussy
You asked me to go for a PT, thought you wanna help me undecided
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by TrapHedges(m): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
honeygirl17:
You asked me to go for a PT, thought you wanna help me undecided

That's bizarre
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
cry cry
how can i be one lipsrsealed
cheesy grin

You know where to find me, right?? cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by honeygirl17: 5:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
TrapHedges:

That's bizarre

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

25 Photos That Show The Love Between Animals And People / She Felt She Was Being S3XY But Her Fallen B@@BS Became The Topic Of Discussion / SEXY Bristol University Students Strip Off For School Christmas Calendar(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.