Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section (4274 Views)

What Exactly Are Nairaland Ladies Looking For In The Romance Section. / Join The Romance Sex Group Chat On Whatsapp / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by CentaurXX: 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

kikikik lipsrsealed

Sheesh! lipsrsealed

If you call am! angry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 3:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaahahah.. What plastic mind? tongue

All these trolls wannabes like Judeazz will be shut down and I am so happy that they won't be running upandan here creating some mumu threads cheesy

cheesy grin

Lol, it seems they've finally suspended it tongue
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
makydebbie:
lol ..which kain explicitundecided
cheesy grin

Lol, normal explicit na. Abi explicit get 2 types??
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Hahaahahah.. What plastic mind? tongue

All these trolls wannabes like Judeazz will be shut down and I am so happy that they won't be running upandan here creating some mumu threads cheesy

i no dey fight with u again
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2016
REIIGN:
Just in: https://www.nairaland.com/3494480/ncc-suspends-data-price-increase

Cc; mackbroo.klyn

cheesy grin

Bruh ah no believe those bastards one bit. We just have to wait and see how it goes tomorrow angry

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by honeygirl17: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2016
TrapHedges:

watchu puking about.. Yu better have some pregnancy test cool yo!
I need money for the test.. cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
ipledge5:
There will always be a way, Nothing will happen. People will still reply mentions, diss... but I'm not sure if airfoce1 will still be able to upload his oloshos pictures

cheesy grin

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by REIIGN(m): 3:22pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Bruh ah no believe those bastards one bit. We just have to wait and see how it goes tomorrow angry
Trust me bruh, its all over. The telco's were never in support of the hike and that explains why they didn't rush to introduce a new price regime. Just like us, they were hopeful something would be done. wink
The NCC couldnt stand the heat, I guess. grin
Nigerians know how far they can go if they pull resources together but I don't know why we don't mount them with this kind of pressure often.
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
REIIGN:
Trust me bruh, its all over. The telco's were never in support of the hike and that explains why they didn't rush to introduce a new price regime. They were hopeful something would be done. wink
couldnt stand the heat, I guess. grin
Nigerians know how far they can go if they pull resources together but I don't know why we don't mount them with this kind of pressure often.

Bruh, if this is probably true and not one of their scheme to calm the people and backstab us when we least expected, then Nigerians pull quite a feat on this one. And how I wish we can use this same strength to fight for other stuffs like we did on this one cry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by REIIGN(m): 3:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Bruh, if this is probably true and not one of their scheme to calm the people and backstab us when we least expected, then Nigerians pull quite a feat on this one. And how I wish we can use this same strength to fight for other stuffs like we did on this one cry

Yea well, I think the senate president should be applauded for this one. The Nigerian senate saw an opportunity to stunt on Buhari and they took it! gringrin
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 3:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
REIIGN:

Yea well, I think the senate president should be applauded for this one. The Nigerian senate saw an opportunity to stunt on Buhari and they took it! gringrin

Lol, you think so, Bruh??

It may probably be one of those their evil schemes to look good to the people. More like a chameleon in the form of a human being cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Presh900(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
L0L.... True this

1 Like

Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by REIIGN(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

Lol, you think so, Bruh??

It may probably be one of those their evil schemes to look good to the people. More like a chameleon in the form of a human being cool

But ofcourse we know that the red chambers is being occupied by tripple timing man-bïtches, but as long as their treachery favours us, who are we to complain We are but humble citizens gringrin
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 4:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
REIIGN:

But ofcourse we know that the red chambers is being occupied by tripple timing man-bïtches, but as long as their treachery favours us, who are we to complain We are but humble citizens gringrin

cheesy grin

Lol, how I wish Nigerians can rebel like the Ghanaians did some years ago cheesy cheesy
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Presh900:
L0L.... True this
cheesy grin

Thanks, Bruh cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Thanks, Bruh cool
cry cry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 4:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
cry cry
cheesy grin

Babe, who collect your bread now?? cheesy
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Babe, who collect your bread now?? cheesy

I am sorry for derailing ur thread its the devil's work
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by CentaurXX: 4:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by CentaurXX: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

I am sorry for derailing ur thread its the devil's work

cheesy grin

Then tell the devil to leave you alone and let you reason by yourself at times cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Then tell the devil to leave you alone and let you reason by yourself at times cool
angry angry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
angry angry
cheesy grin

Hey, wuzzup with that face of yours?? cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Hey, wuzzup with that face of yours?? cool

i wanna cry angry cry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 4:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

i wanna cry angry cry

cheesy grin

Hey Babe, you mind telling me why you wanna cry?? cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Hey Babe, you mind telling me why you wanna cry?? cool

your words are hurting cry
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 5:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

your words are hurting cry

cheesy grin

Hey Babe, what words?? I didn't say anything hurtful now or did I?? cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Hey Babe, what words?? I didn't say anything hurtful now or did I?? cool

u hv joined clark gang right cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 5:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

u hv joined clark gang right cool

cheesy grin

Well, as you can see!! cool

You want in too?? cool
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
MackBrooklyn:

cheesy grin

Well, as you can see!! cool

You want in too?? cool

ayaf join see siggy grin
Re: Data Tariff Hike: Effects On The Romance Section by MackBrooklyn: 5:10pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:

ayaf join see siggy grin

cheesy grin

Lol, looks good on your signature though cool

But you're still not a bona fide member tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are More Nigerian Girls Becoming Golddiggers?? / Wat Can I Do To Be As Handsome As This Guy (see Pix) / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.