Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,948 members, 7,814,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) (20472 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by FunkyMetahuman: 4:29pm On Nov 30, 2016
Paid hungry flat heads

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by reciprokal: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Hundreds of Igbo youths have taken to the streets, protesting the on-going probe of former Nigeria First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.

The youths see the probe, which had culminated into the freezing of her (Mrs. Jonathan) account‎, as a calculated plot to humiliate ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

The protesters are currently heading to the Enugu office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.

More to come…

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/30/breaking-efcc-probe-pro-jonathan-protest-rocks-enugu/

Paid goons with no shame or honour.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
kollynxofodile:
I am IGBO even to my next world

But this is shameful.

For Gods sake, The great IGBO NATION has passed this level.

And who told you the while Igbo nation has sunk to such a low? Its just a few dozen people who Collected money to carry a few place cards.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:32pm On Nov 30, 2016
Keneking:
Ekweremadu and his people have started again grin grin grin

PMB just lockup Patience $15mil and they are making noise grin grin grin

What if he goes one step further like ....... grin grin grin

Meanwhile "Operation Python Dance" would secure the east and flush out some members of grin grin grin grin this christmas and new year...till Easter grin

Ride on Nigeria Military grin grin grin
Protesting on behalf of a criminal who embezzled 15 million Dollars and she has not been able to substantiate the claim nor provide the genunie source of the cash, what a shame, Nigeria deserves the kind of leaders they have, Next story sad sad

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by cyprex: 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
What brought my people into this act.
While growing up in Igboland it was considered bad to take what does not belong you. It was evil to support anyone that did that even if it were in the dark. it was unthinkable to do so in broad day light.

As Nwafor Igbo, I distance myself from this and any other act supporting corruption.
I support the true Igbo spirit of 'ihe di njo, di njo'. Umunne m zere nu ajo ihe.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by megbu: 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
]Igbos should just forget ruling this country..
with this open support for corruption and secession noise.. mbanu
So funny how you guys hold this notion of non Igbo presidency so tight. To the detriment of who exactly. I know you enjoyed Dora's reign at Nafdac, Soludo's time at the CBN nko, and a whole lot of others who have served this country diligently at the national level. Pretentious patriotism is worse than treason. You guys mantra during the nadeco days was true federalism,what really happened. Pls let us all go back to our various region and deal with our thieves our way. But when you hail your own thief and expect others to submit theirs for jungle justice you will meet stiff opposition.
NB I will never support patience Jonathan. The money found on her can equip a lot of hospitals in Nigeria. Same as Amechi loot, Tinubu rape of Lagos state, Obasanjo,Atiku and other big yam eaters that has found safe haven in APC.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by naijaking1: 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Disgraceful conduct.
These so called Igbo youths are a mighty disgrace.
Despite all the revelations of total neglect and scamming of the region by the fisherman while his equally nauseating wife was busy stealing all stealables and using it to enrich her generations unborn?
This protest is just disgusting!

You are equally nauseating and a disgrace to common sense and sensibility. Your tribalistic color lens doesn't allow you to see clearly.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by 4nobody4every1: 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
lolzzz alaigbo living in the dark ages and begging to be blasted back further into the neanderthal caveman ages

alaigbo falling hand since the time of samson and delilah
Until Samson was sold to the philistines by Delilah, his eyes gorged out but only the Mercy of Jah saved him, what a shame, defending a criminal who ought to be in Jail, 15 million Dollars x 450 = 6.75billion Naira, that can provide support to 500,000 jobless youth across the 6 geo-politcal region, nonsense, in a saner clime, she ought to be serving jail terms....

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
There's hunger in the land, anything for some change.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by joeyreports: 4:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
What part of Enugu did this happen?

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Izzydeprince: 4:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
My question to these protesters is what single project did Jonathan and his wife execute in the whole of south east when they were busy looting our common wealth for six good years?. The protesters should be ashamed of themselves, for being bought with peanut to embark on such ill advised and in conceived protest. The Ogoni people of Rivers state and Ijaws of Bayelsa should be at the fore front of this protest, yet the so called Ibos are weeping more the bereaved

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by ERO32: 5:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:
Hundreds of Igbo youths have taken to the streets, protesting the on-going probe of former Nigeria First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan.
The protesters are currently heading to the Enugu office of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC.
Please you people should waith for me i am on my way" buhari must heart this!!

http://dailypost.ng/2016/11/30/breaking-efcc-probe-pro-jonathan-protest-rocks-enugu/
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by CXLVII: 5:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Paid Flat--headed Dwarfs with yam legs[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by alen4smith(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:

The youths see the probe, which had culminated into the freezing of her (Mrs. Jonathan) account‎, as a calculated plot to humiliate ex-President Goodluck Jonathan.

More to come…

yeye dey smell.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by CXLVII: 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=18pt]Big #Shame to my Igbo Friends nd Brothers. 26th November mark 5years Ojukwu died, nd am still searching for a remembrance message or advertorial for this Hero, not even on their so call Biafra News Blog ..... This should serve as a lesson to Nnamdi Kalu that all man for himself.
Rest in Peace the Great Warlord !
[/size]
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by NnamdiCheges(m): 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Umu nnem nweenu uche! My brodas use ur brains.Umu nnem nweenu uche! My brodas use ur brains.Umu nnem nweenu uche! My brodas use ur brains.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DedeNkem: 5:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Dumb bought crowd!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by breezeng: 5:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Disgraceful conduct.
Despite all the revelations of total neglect and scamming of the region by the fisherman while his equally nauseating wife was busy stealing all stealables and using it to enrich her generations unborn?

let's allow the law to take its course
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by jahsharon: 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Disgraceful conduct.

Mama Piss' 15 million dollars, not naira ooo, but American dollars was just frozen by EFCC to be returned to the FG's treasury. Yet, some youths got just 1,000 naira each and they are drying themselves in the sun for the woman who is chilling in a jacuzzi. Well, if Mama Piss can give me just one million dollars from the several millions of dollars that she is still hiding all over the world, then I can be protesting everyday at all EFCC offices nationwide for her sake. But, protesting for just few thousands of naira? Nay, nay, nay. The nays have it.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by yunnyp(m): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnankpaBa:
paid youths

So you believe whenever Nigerians are protesting they were paid for it, but what did you see in ongoing protests in United States of America (USA)?
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by kassy777: 7:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:

The question should be, "did she steal or not"?

how can you claim money which the account name or mandate has nothing to do with you?
Me nor know wetin Bubu dey fear? He should be man enough to allow those people to go thier way. Am sure some are tired of living together. If na the oil dey fear bubu, he can buy from anywhere
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 7:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
kassy777:
Me nor know wetin Bubu dey fear? He should be man enough to allow those people to go thier way. Am sure some are tired of living together. If na the oil dey fear bubu, he can buy from anywhere

How does it relate to what you quoted me for oga?
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by darknetcom: 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
lets lock them all up too..

nonesense...
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 7:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Izzydeprince:
My question to these protesters is what single project did Jonathan and his wife execute in the whole of south east when they were busy looting our common wealth for six good years?. The protesters should be ashamed of themselves, for being bought with peanut to embark on such ill advised and in conceived protest. The Ogoni people of Rivers state and Ijaws of Bayelsa should be at the fore front of this protest, yet the so called Ibos are weeping more the bereaved
we should stop playing second fiddle game to ijaw people
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Tunami(m): 8:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
OnankpaBa:
paid youths
jiaa, long time, where art thou been?
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Pennywise(m): 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Where else can u rent a crowd so cheaply? The heart of Igbo country.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by internetgangste: 10:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
greedy bastards
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by lordmans(m): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
What's with the ibo n dere support for all things morally bankrupt ds days.

The Ibos I read abt n read dere literatures ar a tribe of dignified group of people. I remember my favourite teachers Mrs Ochuba, Ms Ugbade, Mrs Mgbemina, Mr Osondu, Mr Ohwi n my principal chief II Udeze. My Friends Anyanwu, Osuji, Okechukwu, Chioma Obi n others. Dey were all proud n dignified people. Ds ppl taught me to b upright in life.

Who ar ds ppl dat ar always at d fore front of everything dat s ignoble claiming to b ibos?

Is everything truly alright?
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by brojoshua: 11:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
These must only people in whose mouths looted money is sweet. And this can only be pro-corruption and pro-looting group
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Omonigeriarere: 11:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Is she the first?

You can as well said that no criminal should be punished nor prosecuted simply because he or she is not the only criminal

Yeye dey smell.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Urahara2: 11:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
DONSMITH123:

More to come…

Zombies angry
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Olowolaw: 12:22am On Dec 01, 2016
See dem. U see their life. They can do anything, I mean anything for money. Igbo generations grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Africa Rejects Europe's 'dirty Diesel' (read bolded parts) / PDP Convention: Saraki, Atiku Divide South-East Delegates / Governor Wike: Hold FG Responsible If Ortom Is Assassinated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.