Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,990 members, 7,814,379 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) (20475 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by kettle84(m): 2:09am On Dec 01, 2016
Keneking:
Ekweremadu and his people have started again grin grin grin

PMB just lockup Patience $15mil and they are making noise grin grin grin

What if he goes one step further like ....... grin grin grin

Meanwhile "Operation Python Dance" would secure the east and flush out some members of grin grin grin grin this christmas and new year...till Easter grin

Ride on Nigeria Military grin grin grin
this can only come out from a southwesterner
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by ever811(m): 5:05am On Dec 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The voice of the people is the voice of GOD, bu ha ri should listen to the people and ask GOD for mercy smiley
its you that needs Gods mercy...
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Presidokenny(m): 6:40am On Dec 01, 2016
this is shame!
can't believe youth are involved in this I wouldn't have blamed Buhari for this .. would blame it on our senseless attitudes! someone been probe of corruption of public funds they are there staging drama
I pray they receive sense
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by stephnie1(f): 9:03am On Dec 01, 2016
skedman:
are you not ashame of your brothers ? If they were protesting for the release of kanu, that will be fine but patience !!!

lipsrsealed
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Trendirabingi: 8:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Is she the first?
does that justify it..?
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Trendirabingi: 9:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
lordmans:
What's with the ibo n dere support for all things morally bankrupt ds days.

The Ibos I read abt n read dere literatures ar a tribe of dignified group of people. I remember my favourite teachers Mrs Ochuba, Ms Ugbade, Mrs Mgbemina, Mr Osondu, Mr Ohwi n my principal chief II Udeze. My Friends Anyanwu, Osuji, Okechukwu, Chioma Obi n others. Dey were all proud n dignified people. Ds ppl taught me to b upright in life.

Who ar ds ppl dat ar always at d fore front of everything dat s ignoble claiming to b ibos?

Is everything truly alright?
my brodas these are not igbos, they are illiterates, unexposed brigands, lost out of total stewpidity and know notting about their existence as humans..some of those ediots cant even read whats on those placards..they are not igbos, they have no mind of their own..they appear to me as outcasts, know notting about wat they do..the true igbo clan would reject them..they are being controlled by the armed robbers and criminal politicians in abuja from enugu, and have been paid peanuts, ofanjas in ibadan too would do this if paid,..u can see dat even the girl is covering her face with the banner,.. this bastard criminal politicians in abuja are making use of their hungry and illiterate state to influence them..n the illiteracy of these few is their problem..its obvious the hands of this rouge politicians its on it...
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OnankpaBa(m): 4:24pm On Dec 13, 2016
Tunami:
jiaa, long time, where art thou been?

busy o my guy. been travel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Southerners Provoking North To Spark Crisis — Arewa Consultative Forum / Why Buhari Hasn’t Acted On Minister Adeosun’s Certificate Scandal — Presidency / Court Sack Of Umahi, Deputy, Lawmakers In Order — Lawyers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.