Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) (20468 Views)

Dino Melaye Rocks Golden Tie To Tosin Saraki's Wedding. Hugs Patience Jonathan / Tension As Explosion Rocks Enugu Artisan Market / Masquerade Research Center Signpost In Enugu (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by kollynxofodile(m): 1:46pm On Nov 30, 2016
ALMUSTAQIM:

IGBOS. BE. CAREFUL! !

Mi friend get out

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by DONSMITH123(m): 1:48pm On Nov 30, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by engreo(m): 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chai! Diaris God o
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by galeiiTNA: 3:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
kollynxofodile:
I am IGBO even to my next world

But this is shameful.

For Gods sake, The great IGBO NATION has passed this level.

This are the kind of comments you tell your igbo brothers in private

Anyway ours is still better than afonjas who will defend the dullard buhari even when his own brothers are complaining

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by chamillitary64(m): 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Is she the first?
am so sorry for your life...

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Trippledee(m): 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Awon eleni

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by InvertedHammer: 3:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
But when they drive through Osha-Enugu expressway or the rickety River Niger bridge, they will be wailing "marginalization!".

But here they are supporting a looter who didn't help their cause in 8 years.

I am expecting Ohaneze to proclaim 100% Igbo votes for Atiku in 2019 soon even though the latter has not officially declared his interest to contest. That is how cheap Igbo votes are. They will nickname him Okafor and add a befitting traditional title to it. But when reality sets in, they will be the first to wail. Igbo political sophistication at best!
\

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2016
This are those that tarnish the image of igbos

Making us look corrupt

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by sukkottt: 4:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
lolzzz alaigbo living in the dark ages and begging to be blasted back further into the neanderthal caveman ages

alaigbo falling hand since the time of samson and delilah

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by PBundles(m): 4:05pm On Nov 30, 2016
And this ladies and gentlemen is the reason it will not improve in Nigeria, because the average Nigerian in his heart is Judas, ready to sell his soul for a couple coins of silver and gold.

Look at the guys protesting, they dont have jobs, possibly jobless graduates nor are they in school. How do I know, if they were any of the above they wouldnt have time. Some have been sent by parents and friends to join and if you ask what they received to protest, not enough to enjoy a meal at bukka. Funny thing is this lady is not even claiming its not hers or how it came that the account is not in her name, but she boldly said she is reserving it for medical treatment abroad, whilst simply malaria will wipe out these protesters and their families, let us not even talk of hunger.

And you had one lunatic asking if she is the first, we hear you idiot, so if she is not the first, it should continue. Can you believe the rubbish that comes out of our mouths?

When ppl say Nigeria will improve I just laugh. Its like a doctor telling a patient, looks like you have stage 1 lung cancer, the patient puffing on cigarette says no worry doc it will improve, nonsense.

8 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by OZAOEKPE(f): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
chamillitary64:
am so sorry for your life...
I hear you
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by ifenes(m): 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
Irritating and negative country

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by megbu: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Of course Igbo's won't stoop this low to protest for a looter. They have not closed their shops to register for national id cards or even to vote,not to talk of protesting for mama peace.Everyone of you typing here know these are guys are paid. In this recession idle youths especially students could agree to carry placard for just 2000 not minding what you wrote there. Their mentality is just to collect their own from the so called looter. Common we are above this.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by ObaKlaz: 4:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
The voice of the people is the voice of GOD, bu ha ri should listen to the people and ask GOD for mercy smiley
Voice of God?! Does God have the IPOD accent?cheesy grin

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by realnas(m): 4:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
The Jews of Africa partaking in one of the so many disgusting things they specialize in I e supporting corruption

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Nov 30, 2016
doctokwus:
Disgraceful conduct.
These so called Igbo youths are a mighty disgrace.
Despite all the revelations of total neglect and scamming of the region by the fisherman while his equally nauseating wife was busy stealing all stealables and using it to enrich her generations unborn?
This protest is just disgusting!
Help your life first before lumping all igbo youth together
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by back2sender: 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

none that i know of, she didn't steal my money.
So why is she claiming the money that belongs to a different account from her name?
The 15 million usd belongs to some companies that does not belong to her.
Hide your head inside sand like ostrich, i know you are working so hard to justify the 1k paid to your by the ineffectual baboon and his cronies.

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by wellmax(m): 4:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Is she the first?

just imagine this nonsense coming from a supposedly educated mind. we have a long way to go.

4 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Opakan2: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
Igbos should just forget ruling this country..
with this open support for corruption and secession noise.. mbanu

PEJ will drop every last penny she took and might end up in jail
Well meaning Nigerians are not laughing now.. why APC keeps winning all elections

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by back2sender: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
sukkottt:
lolzzz alaigbo living in the dark ages and begging to be blasted back further into the neanderthal caveman ages

alaigbo falling hand since the time of samson and delilah
And they want to rule Nigeria with this mentality of supporting fraudsters?
Ok we dey wait for them,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by megbu: 4:16pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=sukkottt post=51515738]lolzzz alaigbo living in the dark ages and begging to be blasted back further into the neanderthal caveman ages
alaigbo falling hand since the time of samson and delilah[/quote
My dear this type of thing can also happen in southwest. Hand some youths 3000 each in this recession and they will sing any song you want. I know if mama peace credit your account with 100Million today you will tell tinubu to go to hell.

I know that I'm looking for trouble, oya come for my head.
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by tylermo: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Is she under the custody of the EFCC?
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by IamISRAEL(m): 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Igbos, I hail o

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by bank444: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
When others are busy working, you guys are just lazy protesting for somebody that doesnt know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by ElsonMorali: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
These people are a disgrace to the whole igbo nation

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by caesaraba(m): 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2016
Not different from their comrades online. I don't know why this is surprising to anyone.

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Kingsley1000(m): 4:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
I support baba's fight to rid out corruption

3 Likes

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by Baroba(m): 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
Listen, if you are willing to pay, you can rent a crowd for protest in all regions of Nigeria..Let us stop pretending, as disgraceful as this is, all most every Nigerian has a price.. sad

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by skedman(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
stephnie1:
igbo kwenu grin grin grin
are you not ashame of your brothers ? If they were protesting for the release of kanu, that will be fine but patience !!!

1 Like

Re: Pro-Patience Jonathan Protest Rocks Enugu (Photo) by AngryNigerian(m): 4:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
Umbecides!!

Wer dem dey, NCC wan hike price of data?
Wer dem dey, Sinators & house of R-thieves buy clean cars 4 themselves?

Heediouts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Umahi Receives Ganduje In Abuja (Photos) / House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB) / I'm Seeking Reelection Because Of My Pact With The Poor - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.