Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (48438 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by adedehinbo(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2016
murder them rapist bomboclat
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by odogwu190(m): 10:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Just beating only,no barbecue after wetin ikorodu women done go through!!
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by newdawn2017(f): 10:16am On Dec 01, 2016
olalekan90:
was he killed or is ur brain paining u? he deserves it
u ask am well
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Sandydayziz(f): 10:18am On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

..bro..you are barbaric! (no ooofense) undecided
Nd y's dat? BTW m a gurl... None taken
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Aladdin1(m): 10:25am On Dec 01, 2016
see as dem naked am tie am like alligator for niger delta
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by techJ: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
I don't even know what to say. I guess the expression a suspect remains a suspect until he's found guilty in the court of law doesn't apply to Nigerians. Anytime someone is suspected to have committed an offence, whether it's true or not, set them ablaze or beat them to pulp. A typical Nigerian doesn't have a single respect for the judicial system. Damn we got a long way to go embarassed

Before you all come for my head, I'm not supporting this animal (if he's guilty), but instead of taking laws into your hands, why can't you hand him over to police and come up with convincing evidences and witnesses that will get him jailed for 25 years to life

This issue of innocent until proven guilty by a court of law is indeed a mad saying. Someone was caught in the act and you are still saying he is a suspect.

I am sure this saying was brought up so that lawyers can eat and not out of concern for the truly innocent. That statement is really flawed. That is why you see so many innocent being condemned just because they don't have money for a good Defense Counsel and many guilty individuals (and those caught in the act with proof) discharged and acquitted because he has money to get himself the best Defense Counsel he can get.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by techJ: 10:58am On Dec 01, 2016
timsbee:
I am a woman nd not a rapist. As u assumed. Nd besides I only gave my opinion. They can burn him Alive If dey want. M only of d opinion dat dey shld not take justice into their hands.

A boy was burnt to death recently in dat manner.

I DON'T SUPPORT JUNGLE JUSTICE.

But who told you women don't rape men. Being a woman does not clear you from being a rapist.

And the so called boy you talked about (who by the way was not a boy) nearly killed his last victim before he was lynched. Don't defend atrocities, instead condemn it.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:13am On Dec 01, 2016
See how dem tie m like say na crocodile him be. He deserve thou.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 11:35am On Dec 01, 2016
jesu see as den tie am like alligator

#say no to rape

#say yes to jungle justice for thieving politicians
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:44am On Dec 01, 2016
See as they tie him like a crocodile.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2016
timsbee:
Jungle justice animals have started again.

Idiot!
Werey,wait till dem rape ur mama
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Lordspicy(m): 12:02pm On Dec 01, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Idiot! Werey,wait till dem rape ur mama

must you mention someone's mother

yeye dey smell
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by timsbee(f): 1:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Idiot!
Werey,wait till dem rape ur mama

Iya la ya e ni werey

Afokunmekomu.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by sexymalato: 2:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Make them take jack knife slice his penis boil. am with onions maggie and pepper make dem use am serve as peppersup 4am .
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by humblemikel(f): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dey shuld have just handed him over to d police.. And d jungle justice was perpetrated by d vigilante who are r supposed to uphold the law.. Smh
GERERAHERE...
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Rhea(f): 1:28am On Dec 02, 2016
Realwvn:
Another day、another problem in Ikorodu、the Ibeshe part of Ikorodu is yet to permanently conquer the heavy horror the town is plaqued with

In the early hours of today、 the vigilante group、 made of landlords and tenants caught another rapist from the Baddo clan、he was thorougly beaten、but he didn‘t break when he was asked who sent him and his cohorts to rape and butcher women from house to house

However、he was beaten black and blue before he was released to the Owode police station

Naijanewsrave correspondent tried to get in touch with the Okeota Community development association Chairman but his number was not reachable

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/angry-mob-beats-rapist-to-stupor-in-ikorodu-(graphic-photos)/

[size=28pt]
Imaging the amount of force and expertise it takes to bundle those arms together like that. That is a dislocated shoulder looking at you korokoro like that grin grin cheesy cheesy[/size]
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by SeniorZato(m): 9:47pm On Feb 12, 2017
Honesly this punishment isn't enough, Them for hang one bag of cement for the guy joystick

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Martin Ebeuzoeme Was Assassinated In South Africa (Photos) / Delta Woman Stabs Man To Death During Fight / Imo State Police Headquarters attacked, Burned (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.