Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (48442 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Jdesilentkiller(m): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2016
These people are not wise at all.... There is no need for beating the man..
Just put his balls on stone and smash them.. Then hand him over to police immediately..
Gosh.. I hate rapist with all of my life

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Homguy(m): 12:35am On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=timsbee post=51525093][/quote] correction he was not a boy. That "boy" had killed several people for mere phonez that he would sell for 10k. Obviously you didnt r3ad the ordeal of a guy whose brother was stabbed in the neck after dropping his phone. If such happened to your loved one would u be here spewing the insensitive nonsense u are gushing? If your answer is No , you are simply one selfish lady

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by omonnakoda: 1:06am On Dec 01, 2016
Atiku2019:
but he didn‘t break when he was asked who sent him and his cohorts to rape and butcher women from house to house.

Surely he took an oath never to disclose any info
Leave story Because na public . By the time dem put soldering Iron inside him yansh on am he go talk him life story

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by imitateMe(m): 1:15am On Dec 01, 2016
timsbee:
Jungle justice animals have started again.
If to say na u bado rape for that area, u for no talk wetin u talk.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by ENOCH123: 2:03am On Dec 01, 2016
All you guys condemning jungle justice should just keep mute and stop spilling trash. Instead of you to suggest ways to reduce crimes you are here sympathising with criminals

4 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by susidy(m): 3:54am On Dec 01, 2016
grin guy u wicked
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Leiman100(m): 4:05am On Dec 01, 2016
JUNGLE JUSTICE, BARBARIC!
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by fkdmods: 4:32am On Dec 01, 2016
opethom:
jungle what? How would you feel if na you this guy rape?

You people are just grooming animals to take over the country one day. You all want the country to be great but don't want to do the things that make other countries conducive and great. Carry on.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Pylony(m): 5:11am On Dec 01, 2016
Chaii Naija, see what we sell to the world. BAD NEWS IN 3D..

I dey wish una #Happy_Tariff_Stealing_day grin should in case una done forget say today na D-DAY.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by holluphemydavid(m): 5:40am On Dec 01, 2016
I dnt pity people like dis, served him rite

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:10am On Dec 01, 2016
This rapist from Togo will never cease to Amaze me ,TUFIAKWA
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by jonbellion(m): 6:15am On Dec 01, 2016
I wonder if this motherfuckers even think sh*t through undecided
But rather than beating him like this they should have expanded his asshole with something like a plier
At least let him know what it feels like to be violated
Ode
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by ylaa(f): 6:25am On Dec 01, 2016
Good for him. Hope this serves as a lesson to others

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by afolayangs(m): 6:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Small time we goo hear say him want soul or garri and that mob kill 7 year old boy
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by bigerboy200: 6:44am On Dec 01, 2016
angels09:

applying pliers to his nails would have done magic.. or using Normal stones to manually remove his teeth one by one calmly
Like they did for Seun Egbegbe..the celebrity iPhone thief....
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by ybalogs(m): 6:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Just castrate the idiot already jooor

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by MrCork: 6:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Serves him right!!! But that beating nor b here o

..bro..you are barbaric! (no ooofense) undecided
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by bigerboy200: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
I don't even know what to say. I guess the expression a suspect remains a suspect until he's found guilty in the court of law doesn't apply to Nigerians. Anytime someone is suspected to have committed an offence, whether it's true or not, set them ablaze or beat them to pulp. A typical Nigerian doesn't have a single respect for the judicial system. Damn we got a long way to go embarassed

Before you all come for my head, I'm not supporting this animal (if he's guilty), but instead of taking laws into your hands, why can't you hand him over to police and come up with convincing evidences and witnesses that will get him jailed for 25 years to life
With 300k he might b out of police custody..We don't trust them..even d judiciary is a mess..I support jungle justice of rapists caught red handed .it's our duty to fix their appointment with the Chief Judge of the universe..Rapists don't deserve to live..

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2016
Homguy:
the women raped and bucthered are not humans? undecided
Daa one na you talk.
Yes, he is a monster and his intended actions are deplorable. But if we too - as civilized as we claim to be - can display similar acts of violence and savagery, under the guise of this jungle justice crap, then how are we any different from him?
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by teewhydope(m): 7:56am On Dec 01, 2016
emusmithy:

I understand English, perhaps better than you. I asked a question taking a cue from what happened to that 7 year old. Good night!

perhaps you didnt read another thread where it was confirmed the grown man wasnt 7yrs old.

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:02am On Dec 01, 2016
MrCork:

..bro..you are barbaric! (no ooofense) undecided

So you are saying women should be raped uhuu

And those who raped them shouldn't be punished undecided

You the real goat here angry
No offence undecided
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by debque(m): 8:09am On Dec 01, 2016
CorGier:

Daa one na you talk.
Yes, he is a monster and his intended actions are deplorable. But if we too - as civilized as we claim to be - can display similar acts of violence and savagery, under the guise of this jungle justice crap, then how are we any different from him?
bro please, u ain't the one feeling the pains this people av caused here, we only beat him and handed im to the police, this pple av made widowers, wiped a whole family in cold blood and u think he deserves to live??..we don't sleep anymore cos of these guys...bro pls u are not in our shoes so forget about civilization, the next one we catch ehn, we'll make sure his d**k is put to rest....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:19am On Dec 01, 2016
LOLZZZZZ U 4 ASK FIRST IF D PESSIN U DEY TALK TO NA REAL WOMAN?NO BABE WITH CORRECT AKONUCHE GO YARN DUST LIKE DAT...UNLESS NA NYMPHOMANIAC BABE..READ ABOUT AM DOZ KIND ONES DEY SERVE TOTO PER SEC BILLING NO HIDDEN CHARGES. grin shocked shocked shocked
opethom:
jungle what? How would you feel if na you this guy rape?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2016
debque:
bro please, u ain't the one feeling the pains this people av caused here, we only beat him and handed im to the police, this pple av made widowers, wiped a whole family in cold blood and u think he deserves to live??..we don't sleep anymore cos of these guys...bro pls u are not in our shoes so forget about civilization, the next one we catch ehn, we'll make sure his d**k is put to rest....

Ride on, it's allowed.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 01, 2016
teewhydope:

perhaps you didnt read another thread where it was confirmed the grown man wasnt 7yrs old.

Hahaha, didn't read o! But suspected!

Happy New Month bro!
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by katchycouture(f): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
emusmithy:
So Jungle Justice continues...

yes ooo, in this case it has to continue but ny only fear is tht sometimes innocent people may be mistaken for these touts... may God protect us all and may our legs not take us to destruction in Jesus name.... Amen
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by OsusuMustFlow(f): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Omo dis guy preek go long and big o. Ajebuter osusumustflow VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann and notoriousbabe wetin una dey find here?

they go soon ban you
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 9:14am On Dec 01, 2016
OsusuMustFlow:

they go soon ban you
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by DeLioncourt: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2016
For people like this, I support jungle justice

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:39am On Dec 01, 2016
timsbee:
Jungle justice animals have started again.
that is because you have never been rape
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by enomakos(m): 9:44am On Dec 01, 2016
Weedcrusher:
I don't even know what to say. I guess the expression a suspect remains a suspect until he's found guilty in the court of law doesn't apply to Nigerians. Anytime someone is suspected to have committed an offence, whether it's true or not, set them ablaze or beat them to pulp. A typical Nigerian doesn't have a single respect for the judicial system. Damn we got a long way to go embarassed

Before you all come for my head, I'm not supporting this animal (if he's guilty), but instead of taking laws into your hands, why can't you hand him over to police and come up with convincing evidences and witnesses that will get him jailed for 25 years to life
which police?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname / See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.