Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (48440 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Memphis357(m): 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Damn!!!!!!
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Ezedon(m): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by ddaammyy(f): 9:21pm On Nov 30, 2016
Really graphic shocked lord have mercy!
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by olalekan90(m): 9:23pm On Nov 30, 2016
timsbee:
Jungle justice animals have started again.
was he killed or is ur brain paining u? he deserves it

4 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by timota(m): 9:24pm On Nov 30, 2016
timsbee:
Jungle justice animals have started again.
are u a rapist, what is jungle justice when this people are raping and killing some of their victims or u want him handed over to the police to be release the following day to continue his act

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by babadots: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Life is really worthless in this Country.

Sad for this guy, even more sad for his innocent victims and sad for my Country.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
missomo:

Your mind though! Lol.

I used to have a lenient mind for rapist, untill a lady told me to imagine a man doing same to me. Then i despised all molesters

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by awuf2008: 9:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
In as much nobody supports a rapist, it is also illegal to met out a jungle justice to an offender.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by domopps(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Sandydayziz:
Serves him right!!! But that beating nor b here o

Am telling you......the beating of the universe

Cheeeers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by chiefojiji(m): 9:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
make I comment first before reading the real story.

but this guy is stew-peed sha.

iz like heiz not hungry at all.

dey are still mobbing people wey hungry wan do husband for wey dey stee garri, u con wake paaaam like dat and all u could think of is to go rape,. well na you sabi,

come, who tie this guy like this??

mehn the person na expect in torturenology!

next time u won't listen to your john Thomas.

now make I con read the story!

I'll comment on that too after reading.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by uzuede4(f): 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
jiinxed:
He must be an afonja grin grin
Must everything be tribalised
jiinxed:
He must be an afonja grin grin
Must everything be tribalised
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Fashx007: 9:28pm On Nov 30, 2016
U hear data hike u still deypost diz kind tin u wan make our data finish asap nii [
henrydadon:
grin

This is good as long as there is no mistaken identity.they should chop off his prick and let him go..oloshi somebody..this one go serve as scapegoat

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 30, 2016
Neddstark:

I used to have a lenient mind for rapist, untill a lady told me to imagine a man doing same to me. Then i despised all molesters

Rape is a terrible thing. Imagine being butchered after such a horrible invasive attack. His was a beating well deserved.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by hedonistic: 9:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
The beating would be useless unless he was castrated. He should never ever be able to get an erecti.on for the rest of his life... otherwise, the mob action would be an unfortunate waste of time.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Atoos(m): 9:40pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dey shuld have just handed him over to d police.. And d jungle justice was perpetrated by d vigilante who are r supposed to uphold the law.. Smh

Vigilantes are not supposed to uphold the law undecided

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Kevinlee21(m): 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
angels09:

applying pliers to his nails would have done magic.. or using Normal stones to manually remove his teeth one by one calmly

Ahah fear God na...

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Weedcrusher: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
I don't even know what to say. I guess the expression a suspect remains a suspect until he's found guilty in the court of law doesn't apply to Nigerians. Anytime someone is suspected to have committed an offence, whether it's true or not, set them ablaze or beat them to pulp. A typical Nigerian doesn't have a single respect for the judicial system. Damn we got a long way to go embarassed

Before you all come for my head, I'm not supporting this animal (if he's guilty), but instead of taking laws into your hands, why can't you hand him over to police and come up with convincing evidences and witnesses that will get him jailed for 25 years to life

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
shocked They finished that guy.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by magicminister: 9:42pm On Nov 30, 2016
[size=14pt]Please BURN HIM.
Police will release him and he will go back to raping and murdering innocent women
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
angels09:

applying pliers to his nails would have done magic.. or using Normal stones to manually remove his teeth one by one calmly

Caging he's dick and balls in a sack filled with black and fire ant would have been better.

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by frisky2good(m): 9:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
See as dem tie am like crocodile grin
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by MARKone(m): 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2016

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname / See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.