Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) (48441 Views)

Man Killed As Eiye And Aiye Cultists Clash In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Badoo Members Kill Family Of 5 In Ikorodu (Graphic Photos) / Woman And Her Daughter Killed By 'Badoo' In Ikorodu. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Jerrylolo(m): 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
The Beating Was Gud, Buh Nt Gud Enough Though...#myviews

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by timsbee(f): 9:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
olalekan90:
was he killed or is ur brain paining u? he deserves it
a

Hey guy why d insult. Dat my opinion I shared now. Can u just scroll pass my mention. Pls be polite o.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by timsbee(f): 9:58pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=timota post=51524145]are u a rapist, what is jungle justice when this people are raping and killing some of their victims or u want him handed over to the police to be release the following day to continue his act[/quote

I am a woman nd not a rapist. As u assumed. Nd besides I only gave my opinion. They can burn him Alive If dey want. M only of d opinion dat dey shld not take justice into their hands.

A boy was burnt to death recently in dat manner.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 10:01pm On Nov 30, 2016
missomo:

Rape is a terrible thing. Imagine being butchered after such a horrible invasive attack. His was a beating well deserved.

He needs more than beating if you ask me. If he leaves this world, the world wont misss him and the safer more women.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Akalia(m): 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2016
This is not good. Say no to jungle justice!!!
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Neddstark: 10:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=timsbee post=51525093][/quote]

Yeah that boy that was willing to stab his victims to death because of gadgets he will make less than 20k from.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Tobitrueman(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Jh0wsef:
SEE AS DEM TIE THE ANIMAL LIKE ANIMAL.. grin

MEANWHILE,

NCC WAHALA. grin grin grin

@meme

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by debque(m): 10:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
timsbee:
Jungle justice animals have started again.
seriously lady u call dem animals??...m vexed dey didn't kill him..I stay at ibeshe n I know the terrible things this guys v done, their targets are mostly women n young girls, they rape, kill and butcher them in pieces,..we sleep with one eye open, n go out every night cos of this pple...just thank God ur able to sleep peacefully without fear of being attacked in d middle of d night cos other don't have d same luxury u are having...peace...

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by CSNg: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2016
"Baddo Clan"...Surely living the legacies of Olamide
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by timsbee(f): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2016
debque:
seriously lady u call dem animals??...m vexed dey didn't kill him..I stay at ibeshe n I know the terrible things this guys v done, their targets are mostly women n young girls, they rape, kill and butcher them in pieces,..we sleep with one eye open, n go out every night cos of this pple...just thank God ur able to sleep peacefully without fear of being attacked in d middle of d night cos other don't have d same luxury u are having...peace...

No, Don't talk like dat. I only shared my own opinion. Dats all. Ther no luxury anywhere o. We r all living under insecurity
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Johnalius: 10:20pm On Nov 30, 2016
why dem come beat am like diz nah??
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
At a first glance he looks like Crocodile
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by timota(m): 10:38pm On Nov 30, 2016
[quote author=timsbee post=51525093][/quote]may be u are not aware of the baddo group of rapist ,they rape for ritual the other day the raped a lady and still stap her private part with knife and thr lady died. Sex is as cheap as #200 so anyone that rapes is looking for something else
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by katchycouture(f): 10:50pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dey shuld have just handed him over to d police.. And d jungle justice was perpetrated by d vigilante who are r supposed to uphold the law.. Smh

what law?? this baddo clan have caused serious pain in ikorodu, nobody sleeps well these days, no matter the heat you must sleep with all your windows closed, the few that the baddos have dealt with are hardly alive to tell the story.. killing them on the spot is the best trratment

2 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by lilreese: 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
Do they beat their elected officials after rapping their money.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by IYANGBALI: 11:04pm On Nov 30, 2016
Omo dis guy preek go long and big o. Ajebuter osusumustflow VickyRotex rokiatu msglobalwonder Freeglobe Aminat508 Prettythicksme Juliaann and notoriousbabe wetin una dey find here?
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Longcucumber(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
opethom:
jungle what? How would you feel if na you this guy rape?
walahi if na she that guy rape from front and back.e for make sense scatter.

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
See as dem tie a full grown man down like crocodile wey dem cash 4 canal.
Only God know who im wan go rape b4 dem catch am.wey make am chop dis kin drilling.Mayb na Baale or Oba daughther.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by opethom(m): 11:17pm On Nov 30, 2016
Longcucumber:
walahi if na she that guy rape from front and back.e for make sense scatter.
especially with your long cucumber lol
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by CRAPHA96(m): 11:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
angels09:

applying pliers to his nails would have done magic.. or using Normal stones to manually remove his teeth one by one calmly
jezus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! are u related to Satan
heart of men
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by calebokey45(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Beating like this is okay (for his crime) buh thank God say person no remember to bring fuel and tire grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
katchycouture:

what law?? this baddo clan have caused serious pain in ikorodu, nobody sleeps well these days, no matter the heat you must sleep with all your windows closed, the few that the baddos have dealt with are hardly alive to tell the story.. killing them on the spot is the best trratment
So Jungle Justice continues...
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
That beaten na to die see as they tied him he kon resemble crocodile FOOLISH HUMAN BEING TO MANHOOD COHORT

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
My question now is:

Is Jungle Justice now allowed just in issues like this or every other cases (like theft etc.)?

Rapist, I hate and detest. But, did he deserve to die just in this case or in every armed robbery issues?
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:03am On Dec 01, 2016
abike12:
Good
That is a human being.
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by teewhydope(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2016
emusmithy:
My question now is:

Is Jungle Justice now allowed just in issues like this or every other cases (like theft etc.)?

Rapist, I hate and detest. But, did he deserve to die just in this case or in every armed robbery issues?

who told you he died. why not read the full gist instead of commenting rubbish!!

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 01, 2016
teewhydope:

who told you he died. why not read the full gist instead of commenting rubbish!!

I understand English, perhaps better than you. I asked a question taking a cue from what happened to that 7 year old. Good night!
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by oluwajaybee: 12:12am On Dec 01, 2016
Chrisrare:
Dey shuld have just handed him over to d police.. And d jungle justice was perpetrated by d vigilante who are r supposed to uphold the law.. Smh
smh. Seems u're unaware of the several attrocities this baddo gang iyaf done. it happened to someone close to me. Baddo deserves death by hanging and firing squad

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Homguy(m): 12:25am On Dec 01, 2016
timsbee:
Jungle justice animals have started again.
this is hoping tou get raped by this animal and his cohorts soon wen he gets released. Some crimes justify jungle justice!

1 Like

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Cathony(m): 12:26am On Dec 01, 2016
see as them tie am like Okporoko fish
Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Homguy(m): 12:27am On Dec 01, 2016
CorGier:

That is a human being.
the women raped and bucthered are not humans? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Mob Beats Rapist To Stupor In Ikorodu (graphic Photos) by Cathony(m): 12:29am On Dec 01, 2016
emusmithy:
My question now is:

dumb comment spotted!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kidnapper Evans' Wife & Children Have Ghanaian Passports With Fake Surname / See What An Army Officer Did To A Civilian At Oshodi Area Of Lagos... Photos / Man Calls His Dogs On Electricity Officials Disconnecting His Light In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.