Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana (11245 Views)

See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast / Infinix Phones Cost Far Cheaper In Kenya Than Nigeria, Why? / Moderately Cheap Android Phones You'd Want To Buy In This Recession. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Papyrus411(m): 10:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
oluwapoju:
buh guy... Your country never pay Nigeria finish for the Gas we supply your country... I could remember last year when naija wanna cut off gas supply to gh..... It was like not saying

Dem the use the gas more than us ooo... Most of their cabs na gas dem dey use. Gas and diesel vehicles are more here than PMS vehicles.
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Papyrus411(m): 10:25pm On Dec 01, 2016
CrudeGH:
I can see most of you fuelish shitnigerians suffer from schizophrenia.

At least Ghana can "celebrate" stable electricity. What can you shitnigerians celebrate apart from corruption, baby factories, robberies, kidnappings, ritual murders, boko haram, militancy, prostitution? grin grin grin chai,

wao, 90% of you mudder fuggers are mad grin

[s][/s]

A typical Ghana errand boy talking LOLS... The black in your flag is not there without any purpose. It was inserted because of people like you with black brains. You just jumped on the thread saying rubbish as common amongst your other brothers towards nigerians. List one thing you can do successfully without Nigerians? Nigerian music rules Ghana , Nigerian movies you can't do without there, indomie rules the noodles companies, you buys weavon from Nigeria, Gold and fabrics from Kano, batteries , chargers and other phone accessories from Nigeria, No single Ghana adverts on any gotv international channels, now you even have APC as one of your parties contesting for Dec 7 polls with the same slogan but their broom upside down against that of Nigeria, We feed you through the payment of our rents while you mostly live on the streets as well as uncompleted buildings in your own country and your women run after nigerian men like ball boys runs after balls because they always claim that you are lazy to work. Tell me one reason why I should not feel superior to you ?

4 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by CrudeGH: 10:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Fuckeduppedness! Shitnigeria this, Shitnigeria that and yet your armpit country is a certified shithole?

You need to get your head examined asap, my dog. Inhaling too much generator fumes has messed up what is left of your tiny brain,huh? Such a pathetic slowpoke.

And while you are talking from you AnUs, as usual, your God-forsaken countrymen are facing hunger grin https://www.nairaland.com/3495311/nigeria-faces-severe-nutrition-problems

While Ghana is exporting 200,000 metric tonnes of maize grin grin grin grin

And your women are turning to pr0stitution in millions https://www.nairaland.com/3493792/prostitutes-taken-over-community-abuja grin

Instead of focusing on your problems, you are busy bad-mouthing Ghana? grin

Nigeria jagajaga, Everything scatter scatter Poor man dey suffer suffer Gbosa, gbosa, gunshot inna de air. grin

[s]
Papyrus411:

A typical Ghana errand boy talking LOLS... The black in your flag is not there without any purpose. It was inserted because of people like you with black brains. You just jumped on the thread saying rubbish as common amongst your other brothers towards nigerians. List one thing you can do successfully without Nigerians? Nigerian music rules Ghana , Nigerian movies you can't do without there, indomie rules the noodles companies, you buys weavon from Nigeria, Gold and fabrics from Kano, batteries , chargers and other phone accessories from Nigeria, No single Ghana adverts on any gotv international channels, now you even have APC as one of your parties contesting for Dec 7 polls with the same slogan but their broom upside down against that of Nigeria, We feed you through the payment of our rents while you mostly live on the streets as well as uncompleted buildings in your own country and your women run after nigerian men like ball boys runs after balls because they always claim that you are lazy to work. Tell me one reason why I should not feel superior to you ?
[/s]
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by CrudeGH: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2016
Hahahahahaa Ghana must go? Didn’t that happen some 33 years ago?

Today, you impoverished shitnigerians are fleeing to Ghana in your thousands. More than 10,000 shitnigerians are arriving in Ghana every day to escape economic hardship and recession! grin

I stopped to buy coconut at East Legon yesterday, and the fella who was selling coconut was an Igbo guy. Hahahaha walahi

So, will you rather talk about something that happened some 33 years ago or what is happening today, mudder fugger?

Do you know the number of desperate shitnigerians who call me every day wanting to come to Ghana? Hahahahaha fuckeduppedness. You guys are pathetic.

nigayrians? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin

laribari:

? Lol

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by oluwapoju(m): 11:00am On Dec 02, 2016
CrudeGH:

Hahahahahaa Ghana must go? Didn’t that happen some 33 years ago?

Today, you impoverished shitnigerians are fleeing to Ghana in your thousands. More than 10,000 shitnigerians are arriving in Ghana every day to escape economic hardship and recession! grin

I stopped to buy coconut at East Legon yesterday, and the fella who was selling coconut was an Igbo guy. Hahahaha walahi

So, will you rather talk about something that happened some 33 years ago or what is happening today, mudder fugger?

Do you know the number of desperate shitnigerians who call me every day wanting to come to Ghana? Hahahahaha fuckeduppedness. You guys are pathetic.

nigayrians? Bvllsh1t country inhabited by azzholes and thieving scvmbags grin

I hope you know that Nigerians contribute a lot to your economy...
Imagine Nana Addo comparing himself to buhari

1 Like

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by CrudeGH: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
hahaha this yoruba boy. you think na amala and ewudu,huh?

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place. There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria

See you mouth like shitnigerians contribute “a lot” to your economy. Did Ghanaians beg you shitnigerians to invest in their economy? You should be grateful to Ghanaians for giving you mudder fuggers the opportunity to “invest” in their economy,huh? Are you not investing because you see better returns than in your shitty country?

And ever heard of charity begins from home? Your own economy is in recession and all you think of is investing in another country? You should be ashamed of yourself!

And did you say Akuffo compared himself with Buhari? Why would he do that? If you know Akufo Addo’s educational background and achievements, you will be begging Buhari to compare himself with Nana Akufo Addo.

Heard the first nigerian president to have had university education was yaradua. Ghana has had two world –acclaimed professors, and a Ph.D holder s as presidents in the past.

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness. grin grin grin

[s]
oluwapoju:
I hope you know that Nigerians contribute a lot to your economy...
Imagine Nana Addo comparing himself to buhari
[/s]
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by oboy3(m): 3:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
Ghana sucks

I always wanted to visit Ghana for a week or two Bleep their cheap girls,until a friend who is based there told me all,Ghana is more bleeped up than Nigeria,things are too expensive,Nigerians there are the people helping their economy,Naija students there pay in Dollars,Even food is war there that's why many Ghanaian can only afford banku not even tilapia(only the rich can afford it)but egg

Abeg,Nigeria sucks also,but still 10x better than ghana,

thank you

*drops mic*

3 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Just30: 6:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
oboy3:
Ghana sucks

I always wanted to visit Ghana for a week or two Bleep their cheap girls,until a friend who is based there told me all,Ghana is more bleeped up than Nigeria,things are too expensive,Nigerians there are the people helping their economy,Naija students there pay in Dollars,Even food is war there that's why many Ghanaian can only afford banku not even tilapia(only the rich can afford it)but egg

Abeg,Nigeria sucks also,but still 10x better than ghana,

thank you

*drops mic*
Believe your own narrative
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by PMONEY6: 7:33pm On Dec 02, 2016
only Davido can buy the whole ghana.
mumu country.
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by PetroDolla3: 8:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
PMONEY6:
only Davido can buy the whole ghana
mumu country.
only Davido can buy the whole Ghana? And yet the last time I checked Ghana was not in recession and people in Ghana were not eating from dustbins as they do in your dirty, smelly country! grin

2 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Just30: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
PMONEY6:
mumu country.
Davido can't even buy a plot of land in Accra let alone buy Ghana. What a clown

1 Like

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by PMONEY6: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2016
Just30:
Davido can't even buy a plot of land in Accra let alone buy Ghana. What a clown

You're Mad.
Get lost.

1 Like

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Just30: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
PMONEY6:

You're Mad.
Get lost.
sore loser
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by J4parry(m): 12:18am On Dec 03, 2016
The reason why Africa will remain where they are globally is what's happening on this thread. Former Libyan president got betrayed by his own brothers (AU Member presidents) because they can't stand united all in the name of hate. Whether you're from Nigeria, Ghana, SA, Egypt or Kenya, it doesn't count when you leave Africa, they classify you as African, some don't even bother asking which country you're from. This same hatred for one another is the reason why our older generation failed us. They couldn't put pride aside and speak with a single voice, they wanted to join the white man and undo the other as in the case of Libya not knowing that it will backfire. Africans are the ones who will build Africa not Foreigners and if it must happen, pride or disdain for one another won't profer a long lasting solution. Ghana faced recession, Kenya faced it, SA faced it, Egypt and Nigeria are facing, it can be any other country tomorrow so this cursing and 'we are better' attitude will only massage your egos for now but in one way or the other countries will feel the pain of the other. We're all interconnected, we the youths of Africa as educated as we are still don't know what it means for the world to look at everyone from this part of the world as beggars. Nairaland was created to share ideas by a brilliant mind, instead of cursing, think of what you can contribute to the growth of your fellow African.

WE ARE BROTHERS!

4 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by laribari(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2016
First and fore most the stupid idiot that blocked me from posting comments should continue.

I haven't said anything malicious than stating obvious facts.
Let's see how many more suspension I get
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by laribari(m): 6:13am On Dec 03, 2016
J4parry:
The reason why Africa will remain where they are globally is what's happening on this thread. Former Libyan president got betrayed by his own brothers (AU Member presidents) because they can't stand united all in the name of hate. Whether you're from Nigeria, Ghana, SA, Egypt or Kenya, it doesn't count when you leave Africa, they classify you as African, some don't even bother asking which country you're from. This same hatred for one another is the reason why our older generation failed us. They couldn't put pride aside and speak with a single voice, they wanted to join the white man and undue the other as in the case of Libya not knowing that it will backfire. Africans are the ones who will build Africa not Foreigners and if it must happen, pride or disdain for one another won't profer a long lasting solution. Ghana faced recession, Kenya faced it, SA faced it, Egypt and Nigeria are facing, it can be any other country tomorrow so this cursing and 'we are better' attitude will only massage your egos for now but in one way or the other countries will feel the pain of the other. We're all interconnected, we the youths of Africa as educated as we are still don't know what it means for the world to look at everyone from this part of the world as beggars. Nairaland was created to share ideas by a brilliant mind, instead of cursing, think of what you can contribute to the growth of your fellow African.

WE ARE BROTHERS!

Bro I feel you even though I do not know ur nationality.
However, it's Ghana that is always wanting to compete with Nigeria. Sin we Chased them out the have always hate and rival us...lol

Even during football games, they always want to die on the field against Nigeria yet we are always bigger and beta internationally which is the truth and that is where the issue is. Ghana is big in her own right but Nigeria is bigger and more recognize internationally.

What prize has Ghana paid for Africans? Do u know how many peace keeping we have embarked in west Africa? How many wars we have won in liberia and Congo to help keep peace? So being accused of poluting west African region with LNG is a statement of an illiterate.

We look after our brothers and during elections across the region Nigeria always send observers and delegates because of our influence.

Till date, Ghana is benefiting from Nigeria and even in debt too so time last year. Paying off th debt doesn't mean they still won't pay for the ones being supplied tomorrow. If Nigeria cut off gas today, Ghana will be blacked out. Let's talk with our sense, putting facts on the ground and you will see that they need our support more.

If Nigeria goes down today, many Ecowas nations will be affected.

Oct 16, 2015 – Ghana Faces Electricity Problem As Nigeria Threatens To Stop Gas Supply Over $181 Million Debt 

Nigeria will delay a plan to drastically cut gas exports to Ghana from Friday while the two sides hold emergency talks over an outstanding debt of $181 million, the West African Gas Pipeline Company (WAPCo) said.

Ghana already faces electricity blackouts and the threat to cut supply by 70 percent could have worsened the problems and presented an extra headache for the government.

Ghana’s Minister for Power Kwabena Donkor led a government delegation to Abuja that began talks on Thursday with N-Gaz, a Nigerian consortium, and other stakeholders in a bid to avert the threat, said Harriet Wereko-Brobby, WAPCo spokeswoman.

“By next week we are expecting a way forward,” she told Reuters. “There appears to be a will by all the parties to resolve the issue without the flow of gas being cut off.”

Power supply is the number one thing for any country's
Economy and Ghana is depending on us for that. #FACT

So you are reasonable you will know the Ghana govt cannot talk about Nigeria the way many ignorant people do here.

An ignorant fellow calls Nigeria as shitnigerians yet he lives in Nigeria, hasn't gotten frustrated and return home. Another said Nigerians eat from dustbin in what part? Haha!

These are Ghana people on our own platform oo, nairaland a live here because they like to here. Lol

Nigerians are the most extravagant people in Africa and saying they eat from dustbin is fraud! There are poor people everywhere, even beggers in the streets of new york.

Like me now, I do not benefit a dime from Ghana because I don't live there, not on their site or land, my country supports theirs. So when you are benefiting from Nigeria an you are talking trash, you shud be ashamed. Do the honourable thing which is a leave both NL and 9ja sin it's too bad for you.

At least prof wole soyinka (world renowned) did the honorable thing and left the USA. Do the talk!!!

The facts ar there too see.

5 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Just30: 8:25am On Dec 03, 2016
laribari:

However, it's Ghana that is always wanting to compete with Nigeria. Sin we Chased them out the have always hate and rival us...lol

Even during football games, they always want to die on the field against Nigeria yet we are always bigger and beta internationally which is the truth and that is where the issue is. Ghana is big in her own right but Nigeria is bigger and more recognize internationally.

What prize has Ghana paid for Africans? Do u know how many peace keeping we have embarked in west Africa? How many wars we have won in liberia and Congo to help keep peace? So being accused of poluting west African region with LNG is a statement of an illiterate.

We look after our brothers and during elections across the region Nigeria always send observers and delegates because of our influence.

Till date, Ghana is benefiting from Nigeria and even in debt too so time last year. Paying off th debt doesn't mean they still won't pay for the ones being supplied tomorrow. If Nigeria cut off gas today, Ghana will be blacked out. Let's talk with our sense, putting facts on the ground and you will see that they need our support more.

Oct 16, 2015 – Ghana Faces Electricity Problem As Nigeria Threatens To Stop Gas Supply Over $181 Million Debt 

Nigeria will delay a plan to drastically cut gas exports to Ghana from Friday while the two sides hold emergency talks over an outstanding debt of $181 million, the West African Gas Pipeline Company (WAPCo) said.

Ghana already faces electricity blackouts and the threat to cut supply by 70 percent could have worsened the problems and presented an extra headache for the government.

Ghana’s Minister for Power Kwabena Donkor led a government delegation to Abuja that began talks on Thursday with N-Gaz, a Nigerian consortium, and other stakeholders in a bid to avert the threat, said Harriet Wereko-Brobby, WAPCo spokeswoman.

“By next week we are expecting a way forward,” she told Reuters. “There appears to be a will by all the parties to resolve the issue without the flow of gas being cut off.”

So you are reasonable you will know the Ghana govt cannot talk about Nigeria the way many ignorant people do here.

An ignorant fellow calls Nigeria as shitnigerians yet he lives in Nigeria, hasn't gotten frustrated and return home. Another said Nigerians eat from dustbin in what part? Haha!

These are Ghana people on our own platform oo, nairaland a live here because they like to here. Lol

Nigerians are the most extravagant people in Africa and saying they eat from dustbin is fraud! There are poor people everywhere, even beggers in the streets of new york.

Like me now, I do not benefit a dime from Ghana because I don't live there, not on their site or land, my country supports theirs. So when you are benefiting from Nigeria an you are talking trash, you shud be ashamed. Do the honourable thing which is a leave both NL and 9ja sin it's too bad for you.

At least prof wole soyinka (world renowned) did the honorable thing and left the USA. Do the talk!!!

grow up and learn the meaning of benefiting. You're talking as if Nigeria is the only country that produce gas in this region, we can easily turn to other suppliers in the region so you can continue to flare your gas
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2016
laribari:

So we buy your gas so you think your useless country is better? haha what kind of stupid thinking is that?
Very soon we gonna stop buying your useless gas.
You guys don't even know the essense of the gas ....such a useless country
And have you ever heard a Ghanaian comparing his/her country to a useless country like nigeria before??
Its always you guys trying to compare your useless good for nothing country to Ghana.

It was bokoharam,scamming,kidnapping, armed robbery, and prostitution which made nigeria popular so shut up.
When was the last time you heard anything positive about nigeria?

http://citifmonline.com/2015/04/02/ghana-gas-finally-starts-full-production-of-gas/
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:50am On Dec 03, 2016
PMONEY6:
mumu country.
You should be more worried about this.Useless slowpoke

Nigeria: 400,000 children at risk of famine
After army advance against Boko Haram in the north, many people found on brink of starvation amid humanitarian crises.
A girl displaced by Boko Haram rests at a camp for internally displaced people in Yola [Afolabi Sotunde/Reuters]
Fati Adamu has not seen three of her six children nor her husband since Boko Haram fighters attacked her hometown in northeast Nigeria in a hail of gunfire.
Two years on, she is among thousands of refugees at the Bakassi camp in Maiduguri, the city worst hit by a seven-year-old conflict that has forced more than two million people to flee their homes.
Famine in Nigeria threatens thousands
The United Nations says 400,000 children are now at risk from a famine in the northeastern states of Borno, Adamawa and Yobe - 75,000 of whom could die from hunger within the next few months.
A push against the fighters by the Nigerian army and soldiers from neighbouring countries has enabled troops to enter remote
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/12/nigeria-400000-children-risk-famine-161201161815578.html
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by laribari(m): 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
OXYGENO1:

So we buy your gas so you think your useless country is better? haha what kind of stupid thinking is that?
And have you ever heard a Ghanaian comparing his/her country to a useless country like nigeria before??
Its always you guys trying to compare your useless good for nothing country to Ghana.

It was bokoharam,scamming,kidnapping, armed robbery, and prostitution which made nigeria popular so shut up.

http://citifmonline.com/2015/04/02/ghana-gas-finally-starts-full-production-of-gas/

You are such a slowpoke and a fool, at least for now it is that good for nothing gas that you depend on. See your foolishness!! If them born ur papa well, make una sey u don't want the gas today when you don't have an alternative if nor be beg una go dey beg. Your stupid poor country came to abuja to beg for gas and your debt to be pushed forward. Debtors!!

The gas is useles but at least it I serving you. You are paying for it. Who is the idiot here now? The one buying and paying for crap or the one selling the crap?

Try buy gas from else where if they will sell on credit, you pupper.
You claim your country is better but what I know Ghana people for here in Nigeria are buns sellers, tailors and shoe makers lol.

There are MD and CEOs who are Nigerians in your miserable poor, tiny country. If they say we are in recession doesn't mean we are in same class still. OK, you are a better country abi? What have you manufactured?

You obviously live in the bush so you don't hear anything good about Nigeria. Nigeria is better than Ghana in a light year in terms of human and natural resources. Do u know philip emeguali? Yea, the father of computer (internet), the same one you are using now.

I have liste great things Nigerians have don and are recognized for, even world political platforms have Nigerians in key positions. The last we heard of Ghana was Kofi. Who else?

The most useless thing I have heard from you fool is that our gas is useless, yet you relly on it. See that you are indeed a fool? grin

2 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by laribari(m): 1:27pm On Dec 03, 2016
OXYGENO1:

Well I forgot to address the poisons smoke (carbon monoxide) that your claimed your tiny country one to start producing. Well the fact still remains that for years we took care of you, supplied your needs even when you don't have money to pay. $180M isn't a small money.

If you like use oxygen as LNG, it's on record that we fed and supplied you because without it your country couldn't survive.

At least you were once my debtor!!! You see? You are too small!!

You call this great nationals scammers, yet you got supplied crude oil but you refused to pay. Your debt ran into hundreds millions of dollars.

theives!! Shoe makers (cobblers)

1 Like

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by laribari(m): 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2016
Just30:
grow up and learn the meaning of benefiting. You're talking as if Nigeria is the only country that produce gas in this region, we can easily turn to other suppliers in the region so you can continue to flare your gas

Hahahahahahaha! Who should grow up? You are such a fool!

Why didn't your poor country go else where? Who will sell for you on credit? Which African country can you owe 180m in dollars? Are u insane? They will crumble.

Obviously you are stupid and no nothing about business, so you think you can just turn to anywhere to buy.

Abi your brains didn't tell you that these resources are of different qualities. Besides that, some countries are lenient in nature, even in business like Nigeria because we take a lot of things for granted which is our weakness.

We supplied you products running into hundred millions of dols, you are here saying you can "easily" turn else where.

Or you think you tiny country didn't consider things before staying with our product?

What am I even saying sef? Nothing matter than we are carrying your economy. Take power away from it and let's see if you won't struggle.

Whether you are get else where mattered less, but in the main time you are depending on us to survive and PAYING TOO, even though your outstanding is huge.

For now at least, pay tribute to Nigeria. We be father abeg!

2 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by K4: 3:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
Shitnigerian magg0t talking crap from its AnUs, as usual grin

you sound like the biggest f00l in the whole world grin did you say you fed Ghana? and you can't feed your own people, so much so they go to supermarkets in your filthy, armpit zoo to steal food and drinks to survive? grin https://www.nairaland.com/3495311/nigeria-faces-severe-nutrition-problems grin hahahaha so-called engineers in your God-forsaken sh1thole fight over leftover fanta in Lagos grin you guys even eat from dustbins shocked

hahaha did you say gas? fuckeduppedness! you should be paying Ghana for taking your gas, magg0t! what we yu mudder fuggers doing with the gas before? were you f00ls not flaring it and causing environmental nuisance to the whole of West Africa? you shitnigerians should be paying trillions of dollars in fines to the rest of west africa for being unmitigated nuisance in compromising their environmental integrity all these years. I hope your recession-plagued zoo is ready to pay trillions of dollars,huh? grin

in any case who cares about f00ls called shitnigerians? https://www.nairaland.com/3494282/black-friday-ibadan-shoprite-customers grin

fuckeduppedness!

[s]
laribari:

Well I forgot to address the poisons smoke (carbon monoxide) that your claimed your tiny country one to start producing. Well the fact still remains that for years we took care of you, supplied your needs even when you don't have money to pay. $180M isn't a small money.

If you like use oxygen as LNG, it's on record that we fed and supplied you because without it your country couldn't survive.

You call this great nationals scammers, yet you got supplied crude oil but you refused to pay. Your debt ran into hundreds millions of dollars.

[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by K4: 3:05pm On Dec 03, 2016
hahahaha how is Ghana's fault that shitnigeria is a certified sh1thole? or how is it the fault of Ghanaians that shitnigeria is in recession? grin

Such a miserable ,dirty stinking place. There are no words to describe sh1tnigeria grin

A country steeped in shame, devoid of honour and any shred of dignity. Even Satan himself must be weary of what he created in Nigeria because the country is more evil that the combined forces of the entire army of darkness.

[s]
laribari:

Why didn't your poor country go else where? Who will sell for you on credit? Which African country can you owe 180m in dollars? Are u insane? They will crumble.

Obviously you are stupid and no nothing about business, so you think you can just turn to anywhere to buy.

Abi your brains didn't tell you that these resources are of different qualities. Besides that, some countries are lenient in nature, even in business like Nigeria because we take a lot of things for granted which is our weakness.

We supplied you products running into hundred millions of dols, you are here saying you can "easily" turn else where.

Or you think you tiny country didn't consider things before staying with our product?

What am I even saying sef? Nothing matter than we are carrying your economy. Take power away from it and let's see if you won't struggle.

Whether you are get else where mattered less, but in the main time you are depending on us to survive and PAYING TOO, even though your outstanding is huge.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Just30: 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2016
laribari:

I guess you've not heard of our LNG offloading facilities coming up on the eastern front of the power hub and the fact that your country is not reliable so we have to get it from other suppliers . Our western power enclave is already being supplied by so dummy why don't you ask learn to know that the gas market is like that and Ghana can easily pay up when it want to. Nigerian suppliers have been very unreliable and it make sense to hold up on payments. If you want us to go back to the rule books, we can. Anytime you fail to deliver as agreed, you pay up the 10 million dollars fine for damages
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Just30: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2016
laribari:

its a small amount of money that my country can pay, if it want to. Fulfil the terms of the agreement and you will receive payment. Else we will start enforcing the 10 million dollars fine
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Just30: 3:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
laribari:

You are such a slowpoke and a fool, at least for now it is that good for nothing gas that you depend on. See your foolishness!! If them born ur papa well, make una sey u don't want the gas today when you don't have an alternative if nor be beg una go dey beg. Your stupid poor country came to abuja to beg for gas and your debt to be pushed forward. Debtors!!

The gas is useles but at least it I serving you. You are paying for it. Who is the idiot here now? The one buying and paying for crap or the one selling the crap?

You claim your country is better but what I know Ghana people for here in Nigeria are buns sellers, tailors and shoe makers lol.

There are MD and CEOs who are Nigerians in your miserable poor, tiny country. If they say we are in recession doesn't mean we are in same class still. OK, you are a better country abi? What have you manufactured?

You obviously live in the bush so you don't hear anything good about Nigeria. Nigeria is better than Ghana in a light year in terms of human and natural resources. Do u know philip emeguali? Yea, the father of computer (internet), the same one you are using now.

I have liste great things Nigerians have don and are recognized for, even world political platforms have Nigerians in key positions. The last we heard of Ghana was Kofi. Who else?

The most useless thing I have heard from you fool is that our gas is useless, yet you relly on it. See that you are indeed a fool? grin
do you know Prof. Ayitey, Boris Kudjo, Prof. FRImpong?
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by OXYGENO1: 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2016
laribari:

Imagine a useless poor terrorist from a useless poor pathetic good for nothing zoo like Nigeria talking when a Ghanaian is talking.
Had it not been Ghana ,you idiots would've still been slaves till now .
The way you idiots are trooping to Ghana for greener pastures is even mind burgling.
Poverty and famine is killing you idiots like flies.
You have gas yet you can't generate common electricity from it.
What a useless country full of retards.
Apart from terrorism ,prostitution and armed robbery what are you idiots good at?
Common polio ,you idiots can't eradicate it.
The only country in Africa with Polio.
What a shame!
There's no internationally recognized school in that zoo therefore all of you fools are enrolling yourselves in Private Schools in Ghana.
A useless poor country full of poverty stricken morons.
Most of you idiots eat human meat to survive.
Over 70 % of you mumugerians are living in abject poverty.
Its only a fool who will even dream of comparing a useless filthy poor country like nigeria to Ghana.
Is Ghana not like America to you nigerians??
All over Ghana streets you gonna meet Nigerians, selling CDs,phone covers,cleaning gutters,pushing wooden trucks etc.
Over 80% prisoners in Ghana are even nigerians .
Useless good for nothing creatures from a useless poor smelly good for nothing like nigeria..
Its not even logic to compare such a poor useless place to a far better civilised place like Ghana.
Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Lordaweezy: 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
OXYGENO1:

Imagine a useless poor terrorist from a useless poor pathetic good for nothing zoo like Nigeria talking when a Ghanaian is talking.
Had it not been Ghana ,you idiots would've still been slaves till now .
The way you idiots are trooping to Ghana for greener pastures is even mind burgling.
Poverty and famine is killing you idiots like flies.
You have gas yet you can't generate common electricity from it.
What a useless country full of retards.
Apart from terrorism ,prostitution and armed robbery what are you idiots good at?
Common polio ,you idiots can't eradicate it.
The only country in Africa with Polio.
What a shame!
There's no internationally recognized school in that zoo therefore all of you fools are enrolling yourselves in Private Schools in Ghana.
A useless poor country full of poverty stricken morons.
Most of you idiots eat human meat to survive.
Over 70 % of you mumugerians are living in abject poverty.
Its only a fool who will even dream of comparing a useless filthy poor country like nigeria to Ghana.
Is Ghana not like America to you nigerians??
All over Ghana streets you gonna meet Nigerians, selling CDs,phone covers,cleaning gutters,pushing wooden trucks etc.
Over 80% prisoners in Ghana are even nigerians .
Useless good for nothing creatures from a useless poor smelly good for nothing like nigeria..
Its not even logic to compare such a poor useless place to a far better civilised place like Ghana.
Now I see why this argument will never end. They stoop so low to argue with a mentally deranged individual like you.

3 Likes

Re: Inspite Of Recession Phone Is Cheaper In Nigeria Than Ghana by Henryadaku(m): 6:45pm On Dec 03, 2016
CrudeGH:

hahahaha shitnigerians will never stop disgracing themselves,huh? grinhttps://www.nairaland.com/3494282/black-friday-ibadan-shoprite-customers

And who the hell are you mentioning me ?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

..... / Poweramp Is The Best Music Player On Andriod / TRANSFORM YOUR SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 TO A SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 {Screenshots Included}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.