Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,138 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Why You Are Still Single (1) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Are Still Single (1) (3747 Views)

I Don’t Know Why Guys Are Scared To Talk To Me, Am Still Single- Lady Cry Out / Don't Ever Watch This If You Are Still Single - Nigerian Movie / Why Are You Still Single ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2016
Firstking01 come and find girlfriend in this thread... Fine girls
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 5:06pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Firstking01 come and find girlfriend in this thread... Fine girls
Nah, make this festive period smuggle out abeg before i think of gfgrin, you have no idea how much i saved this christmas saved for the sake of say i don't have a gfgrin
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 5:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Nah, make this festive period smuggle out abeg, you have no idea how much i saved this christmas saved for the sake of say i don't have a gfgrin
lol I haven't started spending on my bae yet she still loves me.. So forget dah thing. Studies show that u tend to spend more when u are single Dan when you are in a rship with a girl who likes u
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2016
Splinz:
Very simple. I still have lots of soups to taste before settling down with the best... wink

Someone somewhere is tasting your wife's "soup"
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
lol I haven't started spending on my bae yet she still loves me.. So forget dah thing. Studies show that u tend to spend more when u are single Dan when you are in a rship with a girl who likes u

Oga,na wa for you o..You dey Quote Eccl,but seen a skimpy dressed woman behind you.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
Hmmm, i'm only agreeing to this statement cosof your last phrase, "with a girl that LIKES you"....

Goodluch tho.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 5:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jadeite:

Oga,na wa for you o..You dey Quote Eccl,but seen a skimpy dressed woman behind you.
she is my younger sister please... U ladies like to jump into silly conclusions. D pic was taken in our house and she is free to put on skimpy dresses. Jeez
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm, i'm only agreeing to this statement cosof your last phrase, "with a girl that LIKES you"....

Goodluch tho.
lol I knew u would disagree with me dats why I added dat line grin
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
she is my younger sister please... U ladies like to jump into silly conclusions. D pic was taken in our house and she is free to put on skimpy dresses. Jeez
"Silly" how?? Please take a chill pill! Did I say she is your girlfriend? Hyper- adrenaline is worrying you!
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Splinz(m): 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jadeite:

Someone somewhere is tasting your wife's "soup"

Nope, my wife is bound under the sacred oath of chastity until I take her to her matrimonial bed... cheesy
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Splinz:

Nope, my wife is bound under the sacred oath of chastity until I take her to her matrimonial bed... cheesy

Loool..Ok
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 5:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Jadeite:

"Silly" how?? Please take a chill pill! Did I say she is your girlfriend? Hyper- adrenaline is worrying you!
still don't jump into conclusions
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 5:36pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
lol I knew u would disagree with me dats why I added dat line grin
Yes na cos i know you when it comes to women affairstongue...The girl you are currently dating likes you, that i'm sure.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Yes na cos i know you when it comes to women affairstongue...The girl you are currently dating likes you, that i'm sure.
lol she really does.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 5:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
lol she really does.
Don't break her heartembarassed
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Don't break her heartembarassed
she will break mine first... cool
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Miguelflacko(m): 5:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
I dnt knw if am rilli Single... buh i knw am a almost rilli cute guy and most gals jux assume i hv lots of gf...

All fine dudes understands wat am saying
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 5:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
she will break mine first... cool
Unless you'd give her reasons to.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Unless you'd give her reasons to.
do u think break ups are normally caused by guys?
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 5:55pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
do u think break ups are normally caused by guys?
Most of the times,,,we guys are too clingy.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 6:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Most of the times,,,we guys are too clingy.
not we guys, they are the ones being too clingy... Girls need attention so ur assertions aren't true

I think we guys are so promiscuous in nature hence it affects our relationships, I won't lie to u I have sent over ten pms to nl ladies today... God help me
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 6:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
not we guys, they are the ones being too clingy... Girls need attention so ur assertions aren't true

I think we guys are so promiscuous in nature hence it affects our relationships, I won't lie to u I have sent over ten pms to nl ladies today... God help me
Hehehehehe...i hardly send pms o, maybe once in a blue moon cos i'm too picky with high taste...

Gus are too clingy, you'd observe that guys get extremely infuriated when they percive or sight their gfs go close to a guy...i'm guilty of this, even you too.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Hehehehehe...i hardly send pms o, maybe once in a blue moon cos i'm too picky with high taste...

Gus are too clingy, you'd observe that guys get extremely infuriated when they percive or sight their gfs go close to a guy...i'm guilty of this, even you too.
lol my bae has picked a lot of calls from d opposite sex at odd hours buh I just decided to keep my cool. If I keep pursuing my female friends away because I have a girlfriend, don't u think the rship is bound to hit d rocks?

My point is, we shouldn't act like kids anymore, friends do last more than girlfriends/boyfriends so becoming furious at my bae because she is hanging out with another guy would be a very big knock on my side.

I have a lot of issues to deal with and jealousy is so way down the list... Very insignificant

1 Like

Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by chimdi101: 6:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mskrisx:
I no get money....
U dey serious?
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
dingbang:
lol my bae has picked a lot of calls from d opposite sex at odd hours buh I just decided to keep my cool. If I keep pursuing my female friends away because I have a girlfriend, don't u think the rship is bound to hit d rocks?

My point is, we shouldn't act like kids anymore, friends do last more than girlfriends/boyfriends so becoming furious at my bae because she is hanging out with another guy would be a very big knock on my side.

I have a lot of issues to deal with and jealousy is so way down the list... Very insignificant
Bottomline of everything is, ama full time jealous lover...

Note, i only do that when i'm hell inlove with the girl.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by dingbang(m): 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Bottomline of everything is, ama full time jealous lover...

Note, i only do that when i'm hell inlove with the girl.
well u should try not to be too indulgent.
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Divay22(f): 7:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
cry cry cry cry cry cry crySee lies cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry........okay you all are singles abi,oya it's time to match make..........

Let's offer solutions to all this single hood pls. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Divay22(f): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
firstking01:
Nah, make this festive period smuggle out abeg before i think of gfgrin, you have no idea how much i saved this christmas saved for the sake of say i don't have a gfgrin
eh he he.. You will not save this new Year money........wm telling you point black I want to be your gf grin grin grin grin
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Divay22(f): 7:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Miguelflacko:
I dnt knw if am rilli Single... buh i knw am a almost rilli cute guy and most gals jux assume i hv lots of gf...

All fine dudes understands wat am saying
picture of you CUTE or we don't believe tongue
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by Mskrisx(f): 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
chimdi101:

U dey serious?

I swear! cry
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by chimdi101: 7:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
Mskrisx:

I swear! cry
Is money needed in a relationship
Unless say no be love u dey find
Re: Why You Are Still Single (1) by firstking01(m): 7:56pm On Dec 27, 2016
Divay22:
eh he he.. You will not save this new Year money........wm telling you point black I want to be your gf grin grin grin grin
Hahahaha, hope you have what it takes to be my gftongue??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Nairaland / Video: Actress Accidentally Flashes Her Breast To Fans While Live On Air / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.