Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,247 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming (3716 Views)

HELP: I Lose Interest In Ladies The Moment I Masturbate About Sexing Them / Man Excited As He Weds Two Ladies The Same Time(pics) / Ladies: The Guy That Loves You Or The Guy You Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 10:25am On Oct 13, 2018
Pls let's discuss;

He calls you a wh0re if he cant get it free.
He calls you a ho/slut/olosho/ashawo if he gets it free.
He calls you a golddigger if he cant afford it.

We are in times where women are awakening to the true power within which they wield for being female. They know it, we know, even bobrisky knows it and a lot of people have brought about different mechanisms to deal with it.

For example, monickers like ubunja have thought out strategies, calling them miseducations to give some men a slight edge. ilegend also falls into this category although he is more profit oriented, and some others too.

Women need to realise this that when a man slutshames you, he is exposing his weakness. Some even goes further to insult the centre of your womanhood and call it a stinky smelly hole. A hole, that gave tgem their very existence, a hole they spend their whole life trying to get into. A hole that gives them enough pleasure and drives them to lose control and attain bliss. Well it is a very important dirty hole if you ask me
When next they call you a slut, hoe, small girl with big god, slayqueen, olosho, LovePeddler, bitch and so on, remember that it means you have the power to bring him to his knees and you are his cryptonite.

Next time they slutshame you, thank them sweetly for the compliment. Cos you represent what they want but can never have unless they work hard to get what you want first.

This is going to be the first in a series. Coming up with a name soon.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by gabinogem(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2018
cheesy Power to the women! On a serious note, it is the women that mostly slutshame themselves. They are the ones teaching the men how to do it perfectly....& that brings me to this wonderment.. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2018
gabinogem:
cheesy Power to the women! On a serious note, it is the women that mostly slutshame themselves. They are the ones teaching the men how to do it perfectly....& that brings me to this wonderment.. undecided
And men do? Cos they are more willing to support women than their male counterparts
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by cooldipo(m): 11:01am On Oct 13, 2018
This one strong o o
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:02am On Oct 13, 2018
cooldipo:
This one strong o o
very strong
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Nobody: 11:06am On Oct 13, 2018
Registered on this website a few days ago. I opened my first topic and a guy immediately told me to stop dressing like a slut. That was totally. Uncalled for. The truth is, most guys here do it cause
1. They're addicted to it
2. Some do it just for cheap likes
3. Some just use it to tease you

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by EpicMaurice(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2018
still a virgin so...........can't relate

I think its Kryptonite tho, with a K.

I do think a man who fvcks around is a man-hoe.

And girls should quit acting like they don't enjoy the fvck. Science says its s mutual enjoyment something.

But then again, what do I know
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:11am On Oct 13, 2018
EpicMaurice:
still a virgin so...........can't relate

I think its Kryptonite tho, with a K.

I do think a man who fvcks around is a man-hoe.

And girls should quit acting like they don't enjoy the fvck. Science says its s mutual enjoyment something.

But then again, what do I know
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2018
[quote author=Eyeness post=72044395][/quote]kryptonite with a k sounds even sexier, thanks

Science might say it's enjoyment, but sex is still subject to the laws of demand and supply
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:15am On Oct 13, 2018
QueenBelle:
Registered on this website a few days ago. I opened my first topic and a guy immediately told me to stop dressing like a slut. That was totally. Uncalled for. The truth is, most guys here do it cause
does it sound like teasing to you? They slushame girls that wont entertain them simple.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 11:15am On Oct 13, 2018
QueenBelle:

Many do it because they are frustrated...they don't have a job and their lives are not going the way they want.

So... bringing ladies down is a way to make themselves feel better especially when they cannot seem to get the lady they want because of her demands and their lack of finance.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Many do it because they are frustrated...they don't have a job and their lives are not going the way they want.

So... bringing ladies down is a way to make themselves feel better especially when they cannot seem to get the lady they want because of her demands and their lack of finance.

well said dear, have you noticed they havent started slutshaming yet? Maybe it's too early to rejoice
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by gabinogem(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
And men do? Cos they are more willing to support women than their male counterparts
yeah they do... but it's not a bad thing to support a lady nah. you know ladies are very emotional.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 11:29am On Oct 13, 2018
Responsible and sensible guys do not just open their mouths and shame ladies because they know better. It is those boys that lack wisdom and maturity that go around speaking ignorantly.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Oreofepeters: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2018
QueenBelle:
Don't take everything you read here serious. A lot of guys just tryna entertain by saying all sort gibberish, they are totally different offline.......
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2018
gabinogem:
yeah they do... but it's not a bad thing to support a lady nah. you know ladies are very emotional.
well, if we truly had more men supporting each other like you said, there wouldnt be many jobless, broke men out there with plenty of time to drool at ladies and slutshaming. but let's not digress from the main topic.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:
Responsible and sensible guys do not just open their mouths and shame ladies because they know better. It is those boys that lack wisdom and maturity that go around speaking ignorantly.
and more importantly a vision and the means to sustain a family
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 11:35am On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
well said dear, have you noticed they havent started slutshaming yet? Maybe it's too early to rejoice

They are still asleep. Or conveniently avoiding this thread like a plague.

But don't worry...they will soon be here especially the ones that cannot help themselves.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ednut1(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

hahahahahahah wrong. Even rich and successful pple do it
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Oreofepeters: 11:44am On Oct 13, 2018
You shouldn't take everything that happens here serious, it doesn't just worth the time..

Why should I slutshame or denigrate an opposite sex when I'm sure I will end up with one.?

Why should you reprimand the opposite sex when you know you will end up marrying one as husband.?
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Uglymugg: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:

Women need to realise this that when a man slutshames you, he is exposing his weakness. Some even goes further to insult the centre of your womanhood and call it a stinky smelly hole. A hole, that gave tgem their very existence, a hole they spend their whole life trying to get into.

Do you really think babies are made in the vagina? I know that our education system is bad, but has it gotten to this extent?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 11:49am On Oct 13, 2018
ednut1:
hahahahahahah wrong. Even rich and successful pple do it

Right. That is why i didn't generalize...i said "many".

Besides, a guy that is truly rich and successful will not have the dedication and time some guys here have to shame ladies.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

Do you really think babies are made in the vagina? I know that our education system is bad, but has it gotten to this extent?
here they come ladies
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ednut1(m): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

That is why i didn't generalize...i said "many".

Besides, a guy that is truly rich and successful will not have the dedication and time some guys here have to shame ladies.
eg Donald Trump 'grab em by the pussy"
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Uglymugg: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
here they come ladies

Babies form in the womb. The vagina is to acidic to produce and nuture life.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Eyeness: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

focus on the topic at hand kind sir

1 Like

Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2018
ednut1:
eg Donald Trump 'grab em by the pussy"

Donald Trump!!! We are talking about responsible and sensible men...and you mention DONALD TRUMP. Donald Trump is rich and petty...rich and foolish...rich and foul mouthed.

Please pick another role model.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ednut1(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Donald Trump!!! We are talking about responsible and sensible men...and you mention DONALD TRUMP. Donald Trump is rich and petty...rich and foolish...rich and fowl mouthed.

Please pick another role model.
grin grin
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by ImaIma1(f): 11:55am On Oct 13, 2018
Uglymugg:

But it is not too acidic for the baby to come out from right?
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by Uglymugg: 12:00pm On Oct 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

But it is not too acidic for the baby to come out from right?

They don't spend 9 months in the vaginal walls, otherwise man kind would be deformed.
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by gabinogem(m): 12:02pm On Oct 13, 2018
Eyeness:
well, if we truly had more men supporting each other like you said, there wouldnt be many jobless, broke men out there with plenty of time to drool at ladies and slutshaming. but let's not digress from the main topic.
my point is guys aren't the only ones that slutshame ladies...what will you say about ladies that slutshame themselves
Re: Ladies: The Truth About Slutshaming by EpicMaurice(m): 12:09pm On Oct 13, 2018
the thing is, humans are a judgemental and hypocritical lot.

You know like when they shout thief! in the mkt, its people that have done, do and will still do worse that bring tyres and set him ablaze.

People shame others to hide their own whorrible deeds, to feel better, to make them more comfortable in their sins

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do People Use This Kind Of Moniker?? (list) / I / Dear Men: Don't Wait Till It's Too Late... Woo Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.