Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,082 members, 7,852,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

Why Do Nigeria Men Like BIG WOMEN? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Nigeria Men Like BIG WOMEN? (5412 Views)

In Reality Girls Don't Like Big D!cks. / How To Date BBW For Men Who Like Big Women? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Like BIG WOMEN? by Playa0ne: 9:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Are you a Turkish man?

Thats me on my DP, do I look like a fake oyibo to you?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Nigeria Men Like BIG WOMEN? by Playa0ne: 9:51pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Few years back I went to turkey and I was fat then and was a teenager, those Turkish men especially the older ones were making me uncomfortable. They kept on telling me they love Nigerian women especially when they're thick, saying they are such a beauty undecided

There was one I met in the plane on my way back to Nigeria we sat side by side, I was taking a nap and I found his left hand on my thighs close to my pussy undecided

Hornyy set of men sad

Yahoo children don scatter nairaland finish. What are you all looking to get, playing female on Nairaland? Recharge card? You guys are a bunch of hungry learners!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. / Mary Wants To Have Sex. Episode 1 / Shape Of You (lalas247)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.