Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. (5304 Views)

A Man Is More Likely To Contract HIV From His Girlfriend Than From A Prost!tute’ / I Contracted HIV From This Girl From Nairaland(pic) / Can I Contract HIV With What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:04am On Sep 15, 2017
I don't pity guys that contract HIV from prostitutes because it all boils down to stinginess, a guy would rather pay prostitutes money for minutes of pleasure than spending such money on his girlfriend.

A married man will not give his wife money but would give huge amount of money to prostitutes, why won't you get HIV? that's your punishment, every action has its own consequences.

Be wise angry.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Brooke60(f): 10:07am On Sep 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Shmourda: 10:15am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
I don't pity guys that contract HIV from prostitutes because it all boils down to stinginess, a guy would rather pay prostitutes money for minutes of pleasure than spending such money on his girlfriend.

A married man will not give his wife money but would give huge amount of money to prostitutes, why won't you get HIV? that's your punishment, every action has its own consequences.

Be wise angry.
I HOPE WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED YOU WILL HAVE SCANNER TO CHECK IF YOUR HUSBAND VISIT PROSTITUTE OR NOT. CAN YOU JUST BE HUMAN FOR ONCE. OR YOUR EX GET AM

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 15, 2017
Shmourda:
I HOPE WHEN YOU ARE MARRIED YOU WILL HAVE SCANNER TO CHECK IF YOUR HUSBAND VISIT PROSTITUTE OR NOT. CAN YOU JUST BE HUMAN FOR ONCE. OR YOUR EX GET AM
Any guy that visits prostitutes have signed his death warrant.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Shmourda: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
Any guy that visits prostitutes have signed his death warrant.
OFCOURSE YES, BUT THERE SOME THAT UNFAITHFUL GIRLFRIEND AND CONTACT THE DEADLY DISEASE THROUGH THEM. NOT ALL HIV ARE FROM PROSTITUTE. SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU WILL PITY THOSE THAT CONTACT IT FROM THEIR GIRLFRIEND

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 15, 2017
Shmourda:
OFCOURSE YES, BUT THERE SOME THAT UNFAITHFUL GIRLFRIEND AND CONTACT THE DEADLY DISEASE THROUGH THEM. NOT ALL HIV ARE FROM PROSTITUTE. SO YOU ARE SAYING YOU WILL PITY THOSE THAT CONTACT IT FROM THEIR GIRLFRIEND
The possibility of contracting it from your girlfriend is low, that's if you know the kind of girl you are dating.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Truckpusher(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:

Be wise angry.
angry

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Homeboiy: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Well As abortion dey kill girls

Them still de do am

E no go stop me from fûcking
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Homeboiy: 10:35am On Sep 15, 2017
Well As abortion dey kill girls

Them still de do am

E no go stop me from fûcking
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Acidosis(m): 10:36am On Sep 15, 2017
ahh shocked , you had to open a thread
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Adaumunocha(f): 10:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Why visit a prostitute that gets down with different men in a day when u have a wife at home? Men dey try sha

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by IamLEGEND1: 10:40am On Sep 15, 2017
I'd rather die from AIDS contracted from a harlot_than waste 100x the amount I'd have spent on a bawd on a leech masquerading as a girlfriend. Money is way more valuable than my life.
Hurricanes,boko haram, Ebola, Nigerian army...... Many things that can end you before you can say jack.... So There are worse ways to go.
Hell,Kim Jong Un fit drop nuclear weapons anywhere & at anytime and irradiate the whole fucking_planet.......

Ultimately, Something must kill man.

13 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Arthurwinner(m): 10:43am On Sep 15, 2017
lol......wat if ones galfrnd is runs
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Acidosis:

ahh shocked , you had to open a thread
E pain me too much. I had to open a thread for it.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 15, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
I'd rather die from AIDS contracted from a harlot_than waste 100x the amount I'd have spent on a bawd on a leech masquerading as a girlfriend. Money is way more valuable than my life.
Hurricanes,boko haram, Ebola, Nigerian army...... Many things that can end you before you can say jack.... So There are worse ways to go.
Hell,Kim Jong Un fit drop nuclear weapons anywhere & at anytime and irradiate the whole fucking_planet.......

Ultimately, Something must kill man.
Its the same stinginess am talking about, money is more valuable than your precious life, gosh, see wetin recession dey cause.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Acidosis(m): 11:04am On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
E pain me too much. I had to open a thread for it.

hmnn, I think there's a better way to go about it sha.
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nedfed(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2017
prostitute: a person who has sex with someone for money.
Now Op tell me or show me a lady that will sex her man/bf without requesting/demanding for money after? All in the name of love.
It shows almost all ladies are prostitute.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2017
I'd never go to that length... I pity the guy tho.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Uuummm... embarassed

This is quite sad tho...
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Ereolamide: 11:43am On Sep 15, 2017
Do you know prostitutes collect as low as 500 naira for sex?
What girl would be contented with a guy that lavishes his precious 500 naira on her?
With 500 naira a guy can manage a prostitute that nearly suits his fantasies.
So stop talking about what you don't know about.

8 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by LotaTee: 11:45am On Sep 15, 2017
Are they asking for pity??؟؟?
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by eezeribe(m): 11:46am On Sep 15, 2017
Nedfed:
prostitute: a person who has sex with someone for money.
Now Op tell me or show me a lady will sex her man/bf without requesting/demanding for money after? All in the name of love.
It shows almost all ladies are prostitute.

The Op has already implied that girlfriends and wives are prostitutes by insinuating that men who contracted HIV from prostitutes should have spent the money on their wives or girlfriends...

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 15, 2017
I don't pity girls that fall victim of ritualist
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
That's why they use people like you for juju daily!!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by AuroraB(f): 12:55pm On Sep 15, 2017
Op, that's so thoughtless of you.
You had to open a thread on this?
Hmmmmmmmmm undecided
Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by braine(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Getting diseases from prostitutes is relatively low. They are wary of diseases, so they take care of themselves, clean up and use condoms.

You should be afraid of getting HIV from regular babes, especially those ones on your street. E no dey show for face.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by victorDanladi: 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:

Be wise angry.
Its all because of moneygrin

women!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by asjay(m): 1:49pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
The possibility of contracting it from your girlfriend is low, that's if you know the kind of girl you are dating.
according to your study abi....
I'm not in support of patronising prostitutes but saying you get HIV more from prostitutes than your regular girlfriends na lie.
Except for the skin-divers (e g some of the ashewo customers on sexuality page lol), you are most likely gonna use a condom with a prostitute than your regular gf. Now if you have a free-to-air gf, you are most likely gonna get other freebies aside HIV

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ashawos know their trade and are very aware of the risks, but your gf can be worse off.

Infact they clean up and get tested on a regular basis than side hoes.

Some men test the babes then skin dive anyhow lol.

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by vladhillz(m): 9:27pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
I don't pity guys that contract HIV from prostitutes because it all boils down to stinginess, a guy would rather pay prostitutes money for minutes of pleasure than spending such money on his girlfriendangry.
so wah makes yu think he won't get HIV from the gf,wah happened to abstinence.. and wait till marriage..beside sex is supposed to be between 2ppl madly in love and married in the face of God..call me old fashioned..

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by rockyh(m): 9:43pm On Sep 15, 2017
Sabrina18:
mind u most girlfriends in ikeja are prostitutes in lekki

4 Likes

Re: Why I Don't Pity Guys That Contract HIV From Prostitutes. by LordsApostle: 12:52am On Sep 16, 2017
Keep quiet, talking rubbish u know absolutely nothing about. Silly little brat
Sabrina18:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Girls Are Terible People.. / Slept With A Lady With No Vagina(pus*y) / Nigerian Plus-sized Model Monalisa Stephen Flaunts Massive Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.