Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,849 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? (7102 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 8:26pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? - Pulse TV VOX POP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upgIbag3Eaw
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Khd95(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2016
"In the kitchen nd the other room"
#istandwithPMB

1 Like

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 8:34pm On Nov 30, 2016
Khd95:
"In the kitchen nd the other room"

#istandwithPMB

so which women would you prefer

the one stronger

in the of the kitchen

or

the woman in the other room grin
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 30, 2016
Good in kitchen

Majority of good cooks are good homemakers

5 Likes

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by iykekelvins(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chalay, please be good in the kitchen.
I'd do the fucking..

3 Likes

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 8:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
KissChrix:
Good in kitchen

I think we should also give reasons

lalasticlala help pls
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by plumule(m): 8:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
you must be good in kitchen for you to be a wife material. If you are not good in bed who cares i will cum in you afterall. Once you can spread you legs wide apart am good to go.

4 Likes

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 8:57pm On Nov 30, 2016
plumule:
you must be good in kitchen for you to be a wife material. If you are not good in bed who cares i will cum in you afterall. Once you can spread you legs wide apart am good to go.

but to check a man you must be good in the other room

or else he will eat your foot and lood for the other room of your friend shocked

1 Like

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by thesicilian: 9:27pm On Nov 30, 2016
You can have both
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by kinggogo: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2016
I luv foodddd kiss

So kitchen it is undecided

I fit always go outside
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Kalatium(m): 11:03pm On Nov 30, 2016
I for say in the bedroom buh in the kitchen sha
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 30, 2016
good in the kitchen definitely...dont joke with an igbo man stomach grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 11:08pm On Nov 30, 2016
Berlynn:
good in the kitchen definitely...dont joke with an igbo man stomach grin

I when you cant keep him in the other "room"
you will see second wife grin
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 30, 2016
Both..can't even be entangled with u if u no sabi cook..except u can fùck veryyyy well smiley
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2016
bedroom, i go cook grin
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 30, 2016
Who cares smiley
robosky02:

I when you cant keep him in the other "room"
you will see second wife grin
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
ItsQuinn:
Who cares smiley

you..... grin
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 30, 2016
Actually I don't give a fvck smiley
robosky02:

you..... grin
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 30, 2016
Chauvinistic Pigs angry see 90% admitted that they'd get sex outside shocked why don't you get food outside undecided

1 Like

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 12:21am On Dec 01, 2016
JuicyLucy:
Chauvinistic Pigs angry see 90% admitted that they'd get sex outside shocked why don't you get food outside undecided

good thinking grin

2 Likes

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by BabaRamota1980: 2:48am On Dec 01, 2016
In the bedroom.

i fit hire cook to make food.
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by dingbang(m): 5:22am On Dec 01, 2016
Pls my job is to fvck u.. nw cook me some cute meal.
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 8:30am On Dec 01, 2016
BabaRamota1980:
In the bedroom.

i fit hire cook to make food.

good thinking cheesy grin
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by SurestG(f): 11:54am On Dec 05, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by liberty3330: 2:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
BOTH...
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Ajinoride(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2016
robosky02:

Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? - Pulse TV VOX POP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upgIbag3Eaw

naturally, a good cook will be good in the other room. they are usually romantic and relaxed.
so I prefer , THE ONE , GOOD IN THE KITCHEN.
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by jamislaw(m): 3:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
In za oza room, but I like food ooo. Kitchen abeg sex is over rated

1 Like

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 3:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Ajinoride:

naturally, a good cook will be good in the other room. they are usually romantic and relaxed.
so I prefer , THE ONE , GOOD IN THE KITCHEN.

why not go for the one that is good in the other room

and after you go out to eat outside cheesy
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by katniss(f): 3:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
All of you saying kitchen, at the end, you be pressuring your girlfriends for sex and prioritizing sex.
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by seunny4lif(m): 3:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
I luv food like kilode ooooh
I will teach her sex cool cool cool cool

But our ladies of now, are only good in Bed cos most of them no sabi cook angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
katniss:
All of you saying kitchen, at the end, you be pressuring your girlfriends for sex and prioritizing sex.

We are talking about a wife not girlfriend
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
katniss:

no mind them grin

you cant ask a friend to teach your wife how to do it in the other room

but she can learn how to cook from anybody

(1) (2) (Reply)

SEX DOLL BOOM: Japanese Men Dump ‘Complex Women’ For Sex Robots Who Don’t Argue / 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out / I'm Not Here To Please Anyone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.