Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,122 members, 7,835,768 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? (7125 Views)

What Is That One Thing People Tend To Mistake Your Type Of Person For?? / Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To The Kitchen / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by katniss(f): 4:33pm On Dec 05, 2016
PayBoyXclusives:

We are talking about a wife not girlfriend
Won't she be your girlfriend first?
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by PayBoyXclusives(m): 5:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
katniss:

Won't she be your girlfriend first?

She can be your girlfriend and will never be your wife
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 05, 2016
robosky02:

Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? - Pulse TV VOX POP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upgIbag3Eaw

Good in bed , I know my way round the kitchen so cooking not a problem
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Sierusvirus(m): 6:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
[/quote][quote author=katniss post=51658158]All of you saying kitchen, at the end, you be pressuring your girlfriends for sex and prioritizing sex.

Yeah and vice versa, if u don't give it to her , she will bug ur life and prioritize sex too. .... It's just natural
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by katniss(f): 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sierusvirus:

Yeah and vice versa, if u don't give it to her , she will bug ur life and prioritize sex too. .... It's just natural
Not every Female does that
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Sierusvirus(m): 1:06pm On Dec 06, 2016
katniss:

Not every Female does that
[quote][/quote

I don't assume. I know they do
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
KissChrix:
Good in kitchen
Majority of good cooks are good homemakers
You know whats up
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
dingbang:
Pls my job is to fvck u.. nw cook me some cute meal.

You sound arrogant. my observations though. Hope you don't sound like this to your lady? Are you in a slave-master relationship?
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by dingbang(m): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Piercedclit:

You sound arrogant. my observations though. Hope you don't sound like this to your lady? Are you in a slave-master relationship?
yep.. it's d best sorta rship u can ever be in..
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
dingbang:
yep.. it's d best sorta rship u can ever be in..

Seriously speaking? wow
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by dingbang(m): 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Piercedclit:

Seriously speaking? wow
what Is wow? U should be open to new ideas. Nigerian sex is becoming too boring these days
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
dingbang:
what Is wow? U should be open to new ideas. Nigerian sex is becoming too boring these days
Wow is wow tongue It is boring to you not me. so which one is Nigerian sex? Is it different from Ghana sex? Mali sex? Please i am learning. hope you don't mind
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by dingbang(m): 1:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Piercedclit:

Wow is wow tongue It is boring to you not me. so which one is Nigerian sex? Is it different from Ghana sex? Mali sex? Please i am learning. hope you don't mind
yes it's different. Urm I wouldn't wish to be banned for posting raw things... the mods tho
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by katniss(f): 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=Sierusvirus post=51683738][/quote]

Inaccurate knowledge
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
dingbang:
yes it's different. Urm I wouldn't wish to be banned for posting raw things... the mods tho

Ok. smiley
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Food of course.
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Sierusvirus(m): 5:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
katniss:

Inaccurate knowledge
[quote][/quote]

Accept reality and stop assuming.... Not by force but if u wish..... I rest my case
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 10:15pm On Dec 06, 2016
Piercedclit:

Ok. smiley

you didn't answer my question cheesy
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2016
robosky02:

you didn't answer my question cheesy
which is?
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by robosky02(m): 10:31pm On Dec 06, 2016
Piercedclit:

which is?

pierced clit

it explains itself

ok

what level

FGM

or just

a ring undecidedit explains itself
Re: Good In Bed Or Good In The Kitchen, What's Your Type Of Woman? by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 07, 2016
robosky02:

pierced clit
it explains itself
ok
what level
FGM
or just
a ring undecidedit explains itself
just a ring

(1) (2) (Reply)

:re Trending Photo Of Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Today / Wtf? Whose Brother And Sister Are These? 2 Adults Share There Sex Photos (photo) / 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.