Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) (642 Views)

Opinion: If You Really Want Your Ex To Know You've Moved On, Stop Doing This! / Ladies Please Be Truthful; How Do You Ask Your Man For 'Sex?' / Can You Marry A Runs Girl That Also A Cultist But Very Truthful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) by yetunsbay(m): 11:37pm On Nov 30, 2016
A very good day nairalanders.

Thou I ain't a fan of romance section of this great forum but you'll agree with me such case I want ur view(s) apt here.

To be pointblank.. Here it goes..

This lady was met on a normal bright day & as time goes handship of love was extended to her which she declined via replying with negative reply(am engaged already ! said d lady). My believe is no lady is single the expression must be made........* apology fr ladies*

The germane reason am astonished was that despite the unyielding reply a financial assistance was requested from this same Lady & which she rendered faithfully (thou in my mind it was a test as I doesn't need d fund for anything sef..only did that to know what her reaction will be & kind of person she is).

Inface the assisted money was kept in bank while promise date of servicing d assistance mature & repaid

The question now is that does it mean this lady still want more or is nt something new- from the way she rendered the assistance as we're all aware it very difficult for a typical lady to act in such scenario.... *exp in recessn period *

Also,how can this lady be won pls?

I appreciate for your humble & truthful reply & looking forward to it.
Re: Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Nov 30, 2016
yetunsbay:

Thou I ain't a fan of romance section of this great forum but you'll agree with me such case I want ur view(s) apt here.

This lady was met on a normal bright day & as time goes handship of love was extended to her which she declined via replying with negative reply(am engaged already ! said d lady). My believe is no lady is single the expression must be made........* apology fr ladies*

The germane reason am astonished was that despite the unyielding reply a financial assistance was requested from this same Lady & which she rendered faithfully (thou in my mind it was a test as I doesn't need d fund for anything sef..only did that to know what her reaction will be & kind of person she is).

Inface the assisted money was kept in bank while promise date of servicing d assistance mature & repaid

The question now is that does it mean this lady still want more or is nt something new- from the way she rendered the assistance as we're all aware it very difficult for a typical lady to act in such scenario.... *exp in recessn period *

This Lady in question has honestly told u the truth, what else, do u want?
if this Lady was to be ur bae and another in NL wants to win her over, how would u feel? IMHO leave her alone albeit she decided to give u financial aid doesn't mean she's tryna give u her heart. If u can't make a relationship grow stronger try not to break one. and or pressure her maybe she eventually agrees. another guy who might come along bearing what u lack. she will follow just like she left the other for u. And the cycle continues. u c we did always do that to ourselves.

3 Likes

Re: Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 30, 2016
grin Let me give way for the wise ones grin
Re: Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) by Vizzim: 11:47pm On Nov 30, 2016
yetunsbay:

Op, sometimes we guys confuse honest friendships to something we want. Please am not saying the lady might not be interested in the love me love you relationship but with experience i av come to understand some ladies feels comfortable with being friends with some people while it takes them time to move into other relationships. So just accept her friendship and see whr it leads.

2 Likes

Re: Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) by DozieInc(m): 11:54pm On Nov 30, 2016
Either she is a kind-hearted fellow that honestly believe you need the financial assistance or she sees you as a pest, thereby giving you the money in order to get rid of you fast.
You should let her be.

1 Like

Re: Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) by yetunsbay(m): 11:59pm On Nov 30, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grin Let me give way for the wise ones grin
u're also one. U can share
Re: Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) by alobright17(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2016
Op
May
Amadioha
borrow
you
some
brain
so
you
can
use it to reason well.
Re: Your Truthful Opinion Pls (real Life) by yetunsbay(m): 12:05am On Dec 01, 2016
All-nice opinions. More pls

(1) (Reply)

Funny Ways To Breakup Easily / What Should He Do If Girlfriend Mom And Sister Does Not Like Him To Marry Her / Drawings By Artist Ayeola Ayodeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.