Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai (8602 Views)

We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by mattyboy007(m): 9:20am On Dec 01, 2016
See dis man
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Yorobastard(m): 9:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Triplehawkeyes:
It's a wonder some people go online and say rubbish, how many of you typing these shit live in Kaduna? The governor, although am not a fan of his has done his better on this matter of peace and security, I am presently in southern Kaduna and can say what the air is like here, if it were a Christian clamping down on the shites what would you have said? These guys are barbaric, why should they be allowed to live with humans, and you Christians typing nonsense I think you should know if it wasn't for this governors stance on the freedom of religion and expression, the Muslim fanatics would be having a field day with your brothers in Kaduna, maiming them so learn to give kudos when deserved, even if for a tiny good job

Are you a Sunni Muslim
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Xano(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2016
Triplehawkeyes:
It's a wonder some people go online and say rubbish, how many of you typing these shit live in Kaduna? The governor, although am not a fan of his has done his better on this matter of peace and security, I am presently in southern Kaduna and can say what the air is like here, if it were a Christian clamping down on the shites what would you have said? These guys are barbaric, why should they be allowed to live with humans, and you Christians typing nonsense I think you should know if it wasn't for this governors stance on the freedom of religion and expression, the Muslim fanatics would be having a field day with your brothers in Kaduna, maiming them so learn to give kudos when deserved, even if for a tiny good job

Interesting

It is disgusting when you cheerypick instances to support your point.
Below quote is for you. That was how it started. Governor deliberately chose Southern Kaduna for the reserves. Over the years, that's his character of 'showing sympathy' to public. Its disgusting.

greenermodels:
el rufai a is a Fulani man who awarded Christian southern kaduna villages to Fulani herdsmen as grazing reserves, thus the Fulani have been attacking the villages non stop recently. southern kaduna problem has nothing to do with the Shiites. okorocha last week awarded over 1,150 hectares of land last week to Fulani herdsmen for cattle business. the land was acquired by the government for a different purpose. southern kaduna problems would soon resurface in imo state.
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by winj: 10:04am On Dec 01, 2016
The only way to end it is to lodge a complaint with the International criminal court (ICC) for genecide. El-Rufai and many other hausa/fulani leaders should be arrested and jailed for connivance!
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by yedidiah(m): 10:22am On Dec 01, 2016
I watched him speaking to newsmen two days ago. This man sure knows those behind the incessant attack on Southern Kaduna. According to him, he doesn't want to hold them on the finger; he is waiting for investigation to be completed so he can grab them by the arm.

But we know talk is cheap in Nigeria ( maybe that's why FG, CBN, NCC , want to shut us up with high tarrif) so why wait for an investigation that may never conclude?
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Austin4lif: 10:52am On Dec 01, 2016
Triplehawkeyes:
Stop saying rubbish, because you live in barnawa, kakuri or tundu Wanda should nt make u think u are in southern kaduna but kaduna South. If you must know, your Brothers are still killing pple in southern kaduna
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by mfm04622: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2016
sarrki:
Elrufai you areally the major problem

How?
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by mfm04622: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
greenermodels:
el rufai a is a Fulani man who awarded Christian southern kaduna villages to Fulani herdsmen as grazing reserves, thus the Fulani have been attacking the villages non stop recently. southern kaduna problem has nothing to do with the Shiites. okorocha last week awarded over 1,150 hectares of land last week to Fulani herdsmen for cattle business. the land was acquired by the government for a different purpose. southern kaduna problems would soon resurface in imo state.

Please, please beg you in the name of God to serve, stop passing what you don't know as truth. This is our problem in Nigeria. Do you know that govt cannot take land without a gazette. Please quote th gazette El-Rufai used in taking land and turning it to grazing reserves! If you can't, Kindly stop passing such lies about.

What happened is that lands set aside by laws a grazing reserves were being used by people a farmlands. He just wanted to enforce the law. What is wrong in that? Compensation for those lands ha been paid in the past. Why all these killings?
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by greenermodels: 1:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
mfm04622:

Please, please beg you in the name of God to serve, stop passing what you don't know as truth. This is our problem in Nigeria. Do you know that govt cannot take land without a gazette. Please quote th gazette El-Rufai used in taking land and turning it to grazing reserves! If you can't, Kindly stop passing such lies about.

What happened is that lands set aside by laws a grazing reserves were being used by people a farmlands. He just wanted to enforce the law. What is wrong in that? Compensation for those lands ha been paid in the past. Why all these killings?
stop turning the truth upside down on it's head, how did he try to enforce the law? did he charge any farmer to court or invite them for a relocation talk? he declared their villages as grazing reserves and the Fulani has been invading the communities insisting the land now belongs to them. if you have any other twist to the story please tell us.all i have said have been well reported in the news media.
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by mfm04622: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
greenermodels:
stop turning the truth upside down on it's head, how did he try to enforce the law? did he charge any farmer to court or invite them for a relocation talk? he declared their villages as grazing reserves and the Fulani has been invading the communities insisting the land now belongs to them. if you have any other twist to the story please tell us.all i have said have been well reported in the news media.

I gave you a very simple challenge. If you can’t provide the gazette issued by El-Rufai since May 2015 designating any piece of land as a grazing reserves, please don't quote me again.
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by mfm04622: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
greenermodels:

If you can’t get the gazette, provide me with a link from any reputable news organisation that reported that El-Rufai created NEW grazing reserves since he became governor. If you can’t provide this, I beg you stop being used to propagate falsehood.

Thank you
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by greenermodels: 4:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
mfm04622:

If you can’t get the gazette, provide me with a link from any reputable news organisation that reported that El-Rufai created NEW grazing reserves since he became governor. If you can’t provide this, I beg you stop being used to propagate falsehood.

Thank you
you have quoted me twice in less than four minutes, allow me be na,i would respond later but stop quoting me.
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by ritzybaby(f): 4:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
no b lie... sanga, gidan waya.... et al. dey hot
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Ray333(m): 7:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hell rufai tank God u knw dat God wil surely ask u abt wat u hav done wit d pple entrusted into ur hands...knw fully well dat dia is a God who is watchin nd wil judge us accordingly...so we wil stand up nd defend ourselves against u nd ur foot soldiers....nd God hlp u guys wen southern kaduna guys bcom barbaric as u ar...cos wen dat happens hmmm dia wil b issues...God is watchin u Mr governor
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by freddaboh(m): 12:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Triplehawkeyes:

So, what exactly are you trying to say?
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Nten: 8:06am On Dec 03, 2016
arrest the politicians

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brass Petroleum And Gas Project To Be Completed By Q1 2027 / INEC Presents Certificate Of Return To Aregbesola / Percentage Of Muslims In Each SE State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.