Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai (8594 Views)

We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai / Aisha Buhari's Alleged Impostor Speaks Out, "Politicians Are Soiling My Name" / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Opeedo(m): 4:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Nasir el-Rufai, Kaduna state governor, has disclosed that politicians and mischief makers are masterminds of the southern Kaduna crisis

He acknoledged that he was answerable to God over the killings, he explained that his administration inherited the crisis.

El-Rufai said his government had been working very hard to tackle the problem.

He spoke in an interview with the Hausa service of the Voice of America (VOA).

“We inherited the problem and we are working day and night to solve it,” he said.

“We are worried by this sad development because as the governor, God will ask me what I have done over the killings. We are doing all we can but we realised that there are politicians and few mischief makers that are profiting from the crisis.

“They are the ones instigating people and encouraging the cycle of violence. They sow the seed of division by discriminating among people through various means. So, if people are committing crimes and breaking law and order, we should not give it ethnic or tribal interpretations.

“The criminals need to be apprehended and made to face the law period. But some are also using religion and ethnic differences to exploit these attacks.

“They want to portray this government as one that is failing in protecting people and not doing what is expected of her because of the killings and destructions, they want to gain politically.”

el-Rufai disclosed that the state and federal governments were watching and studying those fueling the crisis.

He said such people will be arrested and prosecuted whenever there is enough evidence against them.

He appealed to the people of the state to be tolerant of one another, saying “if God had wanted all of us to practice one religion He would have made us so.”

“He created us to be diverse so that we will learn to tolerate and understand one another and live in peace by treating everyone fairly,” he said.

“So I am appealing to the people of Kaduna state to stop listening to those causing divisions. We should learn to show respect and live in peace. If someone offends you, approach your community leaders and traditional rulers and report them. If they are unable to resolve it, we have the law enforcement agencies and relevant authorities to report to.

“Anyone that decides to take the law into his hand and carry out revenge will be arrested and prosecuted. We will not fold our hands and allow people to be resorting to attacking others in the name of vengeance.”

SOURCE: https://www./news/2422-politicians-are-behind-crisis-in-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

[img]http://www./wp-content/uploads/2016/11/el-rufai-620x400.jpg[/img]
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Atiku2019: 5:27am On Dec 01, 2016
Politicians and Mischief makers are also the Masterminds of the recent clamp down on Shiites too? cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by sarrki(m): 5:28am On Dec 01, 2016
Elrufai you areally the major problem

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Luckylife(m): 5:41am On Dec 01, 2016
As an elected Governor is your primary responsibility to protect lives and property of you electorates. You have strongly failed your people for knowing the cost and evil Dominic agents that are fueling this havoc and killing innocents .

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Atiku2019: 5:46am On Dec 01, 2016
sarrki:
Elrufai you areally the major problem

grin grin grin grin Brother El-Rufai and Buhari are both incompetent....

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:47am On Dec 01, 2016
El rufai!
El rufai!!
El rufai!!!
How many times i call you
Very soon you will realise you are mere mortal too. Keep playing God. Your hour approachs.
Even Oga Buhari isnt as high handed as you.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by chiwetaluAGU(m): 5:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin grin grin Brother El-Rufai and Buhari are both incompetent....

Wickedness is what we talking here. El rufai will sooner or later reap his rewards angry sad

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by herzern1(m): 8:37am On Dec 01, 2016
This dwarf aqain??......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Was it Politicians that armed Herdsmen to destory southern Kaduna communities?

El rufai is the one destroying those places and so he should shut up

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Cinho7: 8:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Politicians are just behind everything going wrong in this country

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by zubinike(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2016
Look who is talking! One major problem still yet to be tackled.....malam Nasir, couple yourself ...Amoye ishekushe...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Unsad(m): 8:42am On Dec 01, 2016
This man was once upon a time the best incoming governor months ago to some midgets like him cheesy cheesy . El Midget

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by NairaMaster1(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2016
El Rufai inclusive. Crocodile tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Miles300: 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
I keep saying that Nigerian leaders no nothing about governace ... If u claim politicians are interrupting the peace of ur people I belive u know who the politicians are , why not get them arrested , can u hear Obama accuse any group without first hand information as to who are behind such acts ... Rubbish !!

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by NairaMaster1(m): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
El Rufai inclusive. Crocodile tears. That will not increase your physical heights grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Godprotectigbos(f): 8:44am On Dec 01, 2016
grin grin grin grin

which school dis man go sef......he dont know anything about diplomacy

all this shiite vs sunni matter could have died a day if dis man is reasonable

now that u have set kaduna on fire enjoy it tongue tongue tongue

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by utenwuson: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
el rufai..... aren't u gonna talk about shehu?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Triplehawkeyes: 8:47am On Dec 01, 2016
It's a wonder some people go online and say rubbish, how many of you typing these shit live in Kaduna? The governor, although am not a fan of his has done his better on this matter of peace and security, I am presently in southern Kaduna and can say what the air is like here, if it were a Christian clamping down on the shites what would you have said? These guys are barbaric, why should they be allowed to live with humans, and you Christians typing nonsense I think you should know if it wasn't for this governors stance on the freedom of religion and expression, the Muslim fanatics would be having a field day with your brothers in Kaduna, maiming them so learn to give kudos when deserved, even if for a tiny good job

5 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by clevadani: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Do your job. Stop blaming others
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Judolisco(m): 8:51am On Dec 01, 2016
Then what are u governor for fish them out...Omo DAT yesterday punchline still fresh for my mind oh sorry sha
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by greenermodels: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
el rufai a is a Fulani man who awarded Christian southern kaduna villages to Fulani herdsmen as grazing reserves, thus the Fulani have been attacking the villages non stop recently. southern kaduna problem has nothing to do with the Shiites. okorocha last week awarded over 1,150 hectares of land last week to Fulani herdsmen for cattle business. the land was acquired by the government for a different purpose. southern kaduna problems would soon resurface in imo state.

1 Like

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Jelomy: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
You are the CSO of the state so, the blame is on you..
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by nellybadas: 8:55am On Dec 01, 2016
Triplehawkeyes:
It's a wonder some people go online and say rubbish, how many of you typing these shit live in Kaduna? The governor, although am not a fan of his has done his better on this matter of peace and security, I am presently in southern Kaduna and can say what the air is like here, if it were a Christian clamping down on the shites what would you have said? These guys are barbaric, why should they be allowed to live with humans, and you Christians typing nonsense I think you should know if it wasn't for this governors stance on the freedom of religion and expression, the Muslim fanatics would be having a field day with your brothers in Kaduna, maiming them so learn to give kudos when deserved, even if for a tiny good job

Bros. Pls wats d situation like in kaduna city. I.m planning on travelling there soon. Thanks
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by guru03(m): 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
LIES, why christains? southern kaduna? any their Jihad way or reducing minorities...............
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by rusher14: 8:57am On Dec 01, 2016
Triplehawkeyes:
It's a wonder some people go online and say rubbish, how many of you typing these shit live in Kaduna?
The governor, although am not a fan of his has done his better on this matter of peace and security, I am presently in southern Kaduna and can say what the air is like here, if it were a Christian clamping down on the shites what would you have said? These guys are barbaric, why should they be allowed to live with humans, and you Christians typing nonsense I think you should know if it wasn't for this governors stance on the freedom of religion and expression, the Muslim fanatics would be having a field day with your brothers in Kaduna, maiming them so learn to give kudos when deserved, even if for a tiny good job

That's exactly one of the political reasons El Rufai was referring to.

Many of those contributing to the thread are only interested in APC/PDP, Christian / Muslim distinctions.

They do not care about lives lost after all it isn't their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by klax(m): 9:00am On Dec 01, 2016
PC has started their blame game. I knew he will shift the blame on somebody or a party in opposition camp or someone not in support of his govt.
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 01, 2016
el rufai u goofing of late, not good for ur records

1 Like

Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by pekane11: 9:02am On Dec 01, 2016
they are behind crisis everywhere
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by danjaba(m): 9:14am On Dec 01, 2016
Good nonsense.
Re: Politicians Are Behind Crisis In Southern Kaduna - El-rufai by hylyne(m): 9:19am On Dec 01, 2016
Of which u are the chief culprit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal Government Reassures Safety Of Nigerians In Ukraine / Sowore: Buhari's Police Arrested Me Because Of My 2023 Presidential Ambition / Enugu Guber: A Desperado’s Smear Campaign And Fani-Kayode’s Lash - David Chukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.