Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,699 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions (4631 Views)

Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Is Proposing Marriage Over The Phone Silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Goroz: 8:45am On Dec 01, 2016
They always mention each other stupidly like kids still in their_ moronic stage. angry I'm glad the eyesore has ceased grin

1 Like

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by QuietHammer(m): 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Good riddance!
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 01, 2016
what if i told you that it was a guy that operated those accounts cheesy and he is tired

1 Like

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by AlexCk: 8:49am On Dec 01, 2016
Goroz:
They always mention each other stupidly like kids still in their_ moronic stage. angry I'm glad the eyesore has ceased grin

Not my biz but op, i just had to ask.. ........

4 Likes

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by herzern1(m): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2016
Nairaland's not worth heet....
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Goroz: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2016
AlexCk:

Not my biz but op, i just had to ask.. ........
Nigga, sod off undecided
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by AlexCk: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Goroz:

Nigga, sod off undecided

After u mate cool
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Goroz: 8:53am On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
what if i told you that it was a guy that operated those accounts cheesy and he is tired
But what do the silly guys who pretend to be girls gain?
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
Goroz:

that's a very good question cheesy
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Goroz: 8:54am On Dec 01, 2016
AlexCk:

After u mate cool
I never knew you suffer from dementia. I created this thread
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by AlexCk: 8:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Goroz:

I never knew you suffer from dementia. I created this thread

Whatever makes you sleep well at night mate.
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Goroz: 8:58am On Dec 01, 2016
AlexCk:

Whatever makes you sleep well at night mate.
Shooo. Gerrout!
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Onechancearmy(m): 9:08am On Dec 01, 2016
Make dem come defend demsef
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by QuietHammer(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2016
Goroz:

Deeks cheesy
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by firstking01(m): 11:48am On Dec 01, 2016
Goroz:

Most are gays...they think by shoving as a girl in a females moniker they might get to flirt or go down with their fellow guy...rubbish.

1 Like

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by EmperorKross(m): 1:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Just confess say you dey miss dem.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by TashaGirl: 2:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
Op, you are naturally s.t.u.p.i.d angry sad
Jlopez, what's up

3 Likes

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by alobright17(m): 2:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Roel:
But what if you're completely wrong ?
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Goroz: 3:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
firstking01:
Most are gays...they think by shoving as a girl in a females moniker they might get to flirt or go down with their fellow guy...rubbish.
There are a lot of sick guys here
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Goroz: 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:
Never
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Goroz: 3:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
TashaGirl:
Jlopez, what's up
Get the fvck off here with your stupidity
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 4:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:
grin grin and we r not coming bck....

Yet tongue
Emperor ooooo
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by firstking01(m): 4:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
Goroz:

There are a lot of sick guys here
You can just give us a clue so we will be cautious while treadingcheesy
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 4:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
TashaGirl:
Jlopez, what's up
hey boo kiss
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
JLopez:
hey boo kiss

Nawty, you guys should come back jhor embarassed embarassed embarassed. I'm missing you jhor angry
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by EmperorKross(m): 5:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
JLopez:
grin grin and we r not coming bck....

Yet tongue
Emperor ooooo

So na you be dz undecided You will blow ni cheesy
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by alobright17(m): 5:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:
I confess with Amadioha I dey miss my Jlopez,wish na you kross dey inactive like them sef I for happy...fuckkk u kross Bleep you again kross and I said Bleep you well well kross..
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Tafari1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Those two lesbians?
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by EmperorKross(m): 6:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
alobright17:
I confess with Amadioha I dey miss my Jlopez,wish na you kross dey inactive like them sef I for happy...fuckkk u kross Bleep you again kross and I said Bleep you well well kross..

undecided undecided Please who get TB Joshua number? Make e epp me give this man before e enter market.
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by alobright17(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:

undecided undecided Please who get TB Joshua number? Make e epp me give this man before e enter market.
I need your head in my palms and plz be fast about that.My girlfriend say if she no see it no fuckkk for me till 2017 and I can't stay that long without fuvkking her .

2 Likes

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by EmperorKross(m): 6:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
alobright17:
I need your head in my palms and plz be fast about that.My girlfriend say if she no see it no fuckkk for me till 2017 and I can't stay that long without fuvkking her .

Bright lemme jaare *runsaway.
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
I guess he's missing them kinda
AlexCk:

After u mate cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Pictures A Nairalander Posted On Facebook That Has Got People Talking / Just Broke Up With My Girl Of 3years.. Sad!!! / My Boyfriend's Friend Is After Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.