Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions (4627 Views)

Men Are Silly Babies! Why Do They Fear Their H0rny Pregnant Wives / 10 Silly Things Men Should Stop This Year!!... / Is Proposing Marriage Over The Phone Silly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Is dis IamNawty
JLopez:
hey boo kiss
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by jamalnation(m): 6:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:

undecided undecided Please who get TB Joshua number? Make e epp me give this man before e enter market.
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by alobright17(m): 6:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:

Bright lemme jaare *runsaway.
Better drop your head down for me before the runsaway.Ode
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by EmperorKross(m): 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
alobright17:
Better drop your head down for me before the runsaway.Ode

Mÿnd404

[quote author=jamalnation post=51549816][/quote]

Sir ?
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by alobright17(m): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:

Mÿnd404

Sir ?

Amadioha406
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by jamalnation(m): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dat guy need serious deliverance
EmperorKross:

Mÿnd404

Sir ?
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by EmperorKross(m): 6:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
alobright17:

Amadioha406

OgunlakayeOshimole505

4 Likes

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by EmperorKross(m): 6:34pm On Dec 01, 2016
jamalnation:
Dat guy need serious deliverance

Haha abeg make we gather find TB Joshua number na.
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by jamalnation(m): 6:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:

Haha abeg make we gather find TB Joshua number na.
i dey tell u
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by alobright17(m): 6:47pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:

OgunlakayeOshimole505
Cc
Lala
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by TrapHedges(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
you made dis thread to poke hate on others.. And they actually out there not giving a Fuçk about you! Bruh sorry cool

3 Likes

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by AlexCk: 6:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
I guess he's missing them kinda

No mind the boy jare,
Mind him biz, e no wan gree grin
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Aderola15:

Nawty, you guys should come back jhor embarassed embarassed embarassed. I'm missing you jhor angry
rola, u dat hav made new frnds cry u didn't even introduction us cry grin

1 Like

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
EmperorKross:

So na you be dz undecided You will blow ni cheesy
who is you.. My name is Jennifer Abeg kiss
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
alobright17:
I confess with Amadioha I dey miss my Jlopez,wish na you kross dey inactive like them sef I for happy...fuckkk u kross Bleep you again kross and I said Bleep you well well kross..
awww boo lemme confess .. It's hatey day is busy ooo and me I now say I wie wait for her so we can come bck here kiss pls tell her to hasten up kiss I miss u too boo
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
jaybillionaire:
Is dis IamNawty
ehn.. Do I knw any billionaire ,? lipsrsealed wink
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 8:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
Tafari1:
Those two lesbians?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
alobright17:

Amadioha406
EmperorKross:

OgunlakayeOshimole505
grin

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by fairlyusedpant: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
JLopez:
grin
fine girl no pimples cheesy abeg when they pay you your allawee, just call me on ma hotline make we share the money, you know that there is love in sharing cheesycheesycheesy
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by alobright17(m): 10:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
JLopez:
awww boo lemme confess .. It's hatey day is busy ooo and me I now say I wie wait for her so we can come bck here kiss pls tell her to hasten up kiss I miss u too boo
Abeg abeg abeg I no get time for her wahala oooo.
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by misshoree(f): 10:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
Let me blame all this on recession
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by TashaGirl: 4:15am On Dec 02, 2016
Goroz:

Get the fvck off here with your stupidity
Ode angry
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by TashaGirl: 4:19am On Dec 02, 2016
JLopez:
hey boo kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2016
fairlyusedpant:

fine girl no pimples cheesy abeg when they pay you your allawee, just call me on ma hotline make we share the money, you know that there is love in sharing cheesycheesycheesy
ole tongue grin
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 5:32am On Dec 02, 2016
alobright17:
Abeg abeg abeg I no get time for her wahala oooo.
she wunt gve u wahala again I promise tongue fear fear
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 02, 2016
JLopez:
rola, u dat hav made new frnds cry u didn't even introduction us cry grin

The old devil is better than the new angel tongue tongue tongue. You know two both of you are very special to me. *in jenifa's voice " kiss wink. Lee sef yaff started cheating on me cry cry, comman epp me warn him ooooo angry angry
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2016
Aderola15:

The old devil is better than the new angel tongue tongue tongue. You know two both of you are very special to me. *in jenifa's voice " kiss wink. Lee sef yaff started cheating on me cry cry, comman epp me warn him ooooo angry angry
Sheybi I told u eh.. I wi wi wi but u did not gbo.
Emperorlee oooooo shaye Oma Shey e undecided
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 02, 2016
JLopez:
Emperorlee oooooo shaye Oma Shey e undecided
Izz nor my intention to marry him ooooohh buh my heart betrayed me cry angry, I wanto kee the heart sef angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by EmperorKross(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2016
JLopez:
Empero rlee oooooo shaye Oma Shey e undecided

JLopez:
who is you.. My name is Jennifer Abeg kiss

Aunty Jekayinfa abi Jeniffer, shey aye o ma seyin sha ?
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by alobright17(m): 10:30am On Dec 02, 2016
JLopez:
she wunt gve u wahala again I promise tongue fear fear
Why I no go fear? you never hear strength of a woman?I see your plenty boo boosses here....hmmmmmm I go break bottle for person head here ooooo.
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Waiting I want t confirm first, are u d one I used to call Simbi. , dt u look like Simbi like this Wt one dp u used n u also plaited d simbi style with d Moniker IamNawty
JLopez:
ehn.. Do I knw any billionaire ,? lipsrsealed wink
Re: The Iamnawty And Misshatey Silly Mentions by JLopez(f): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2016
Aderola15:

Izz nor my intention to marry him ooooohh buh my heart betrayed me cry angry, I wanto kee the heart sef angry angry angry
don't divorce him oooo just look for a side bobo.. Lemme look fr for u
Kingrex1 come here smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Slay Queen Displaying Melon On Facebook / My Boyfriend Brought His Side Chick To My House / Can U Sleep On This Bed ???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.