Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! (7685 Views)

My Sincerest Apologies To The Oba Of Akure; / This Is How Eze Ndigbo Was Flogged In Deji Of Akure's Palace (pix) / Akure Youths Flogged Eze-ndigbo Out Of Deji Of Akure, Oba Aladetoyinbo Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! by omowolewa: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2018
Waiting for that Osun guy too.

Whenever you are leading or crowned you represent your subjects. You're expected to bring them honor and not shame. By dumping Oba title for title of your choice.
Re: Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! by CowHard: 6:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
No be the same Deji said Igbos are his problem in Akure
Re: Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! by Throwback: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2018
CowHard:
No be the same Deji said Igbos are his problem in Akure

2009 old news.

The current Deji, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, is the one that used the famous Akure cane to discipline the disrespectful Igbo refugee who had the effrontery to be appointing Igbo chiefs for Akure.
Re: Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! by kemmylove101: 4:47pm On Feb 21, 2020
Left us always learn from the past and history
Re: Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! by baralatie(m): 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
WilyWily:
Gangsterism is a normal thing in Western Nigeria, remember how Awolowo and his Gangs box Stars out of the Eye of Akintola at Western House of Assembly.
Re: Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! by baralatie(m): 6:20pm On Feb 21, 2020
Throwback:

2009 old news.

The current Deji, Oba Aladetoyinbo Aladelusi, is the one that used the famous Akure cane to discipline the disrespectful Igbo refugee who had the effrontery to be appointing Igbo chiefs for Akure.
remember the effect it had
Re: Gangstar Oba Of Akure Removed! by omoharry(f): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
jara:
So far, I have not heard of any specific offence unless going to the market is one. As for thugs, my body guards are thugs to you and your body guards are thugs to me.

To remove an Oba, they have to be more specific like killing a pregnant woman for rituals or so. Otherwise, it is all politics. Another Oba was removed because he called himself a Xtian and refused to performe some human sacrifice ritual. It boils down to money and politics abeg.
He is suppose to have resigned immediately he converted to Christianity .He cannot eat his cake and have it.How can u be an Oba who is a custodian of the culture &tradition Of the native land , which entails various rituals ,sacrifices and celebration toward the various deities of the land and at the same time being seen attending church and praying to the Christian God ? How can you serve two Gods at the same time? I wonder.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Sets School On Fire In Borno / Senate Okays Buhari’s N338bn Local Debt Payment Request / Obasanjo, Zulum, Uba Sani, Maduka, Kyari Bag Leadership Excellence Awards 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.