Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor (63860 Views)

Ugochukwu Udu & Njideka, Emeka Offor Daughter's Wedding: Dignitaries At Event / Femi Otedola Attends Rhythm Unplugged With His "Small" Nokia / What's The Profit Margin Of Being A Cement Distributor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by passyhansome(m): 2:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Its fascinating to know an Igbo Man is Dangote Cement Largest Distributor, although not surprised, cos show me a sucessful importer or producer without an Igbo Man dominating the business Chain. God Bless IGBOS and Dangote. Dont quote me pls.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Waspy(m): 2:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
ajebuter:
This one that Mr Dangote is appearing everywhere and gracing occasions in the South upandan

Political ambition loading..........

Abi
ref: Donald Trump
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Josmila(m): 2:28pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
The guy is too handsome for the Lady....
Anyway i wish them the best...

Did you see her curves or you were Ray Charles to it?

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by dikeigbo2(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
IYANGBALI:
How much did he gived him?

Your English teacher will not be surprised, because its in you grin grin

English F9
Mathematics grin grin grin grin
Yoruba language A1

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
warriorPedigree:
I knew it was an Igbo man before I opened the thread. "flaties" running the money game in Nigeria.

Before nko? You are blessed if you are from tha land of th red soil. You are ***** if you drink litres of red oil everyday.

Dangote should be very grateful. Afonja and ndi ugwu building mud and shanks since heaven knows when.

An IPOB is the only one who comes into your territory and within 24 hours, there's a mansion with lots of comfy rooms for everyone including primitive afonjas.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Igbos very beautiful tribe more beautiful igbo children loading to be added to the igbo race kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by mu2sa2: 2:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
That 's a Muslim Hausa man from the north doing business with a Christian igbo man from the south. But some are busy wasting their time on nl talking balderdash.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Bimpe29: 2:35pm On Dec 01, 2016
Waaooo! Behold money, father of Halima. Happy married life to the couple.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by owxy22(m): 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2016
Igbo girls n gold digging sha

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ybalogs(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..
i prefare Lionel messi, David Beckham and Beyonce to attend my wedding ceremony than for dangote to attend...
Walahi nah lie,if dangote show for your wedding,the pics wey you go take with am sef go dey inside your toilet.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ybalogs(m): 2:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Your English teacher will not be surprised, because its in you grin grin

English F9 Mathematics grin grin grin grin Yoruba language A1
You understanding what he try said?That's all that matters bro.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by robosky02(m): 2:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
Blessograo are you there?

lol its loading...... grin

cc angelahnie
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Rhayour: 2:43pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:

Hmmmmm.....
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Aburi001: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..
i prefare Lionel messi, David Beckham and Beyonce to attend my wedding ceremony than for dangote to attend...
Who YOU don EPP?
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by dikeigbo2(m): 2:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
ybalogs:

You understanding what he try said?That's all that matters bro.

You too much gbam
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by lipstick2(f): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Congrats Ugochukwu Dombee.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by dman4mdmoon(m): 2:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..

Tall dream!
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by fuckpro: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:
[b] If only the british waited for 50 more years before coming,If only there will be more cooperation between the two superior races in Nigeria, then the country would have been greater.
The Fulanis have conquered the Hausas and physically enslave the yorubas at Illorin then mentally enslave them politically, the igbos would have assimilated the other tribes of the south south since they have a genetic advantage over most just like the fulanis possess a genetic advantage too.
By now Igbo and Hausa(Fulani adopted language)would have been the only prestigious languages and together nigeria would have progressed rapidly.
Note: I am uroboho, my mum is Igbo and I am glad she gave me the superior genes needed to face the world just like yemi alade,bukola saraki Desmond Eliot etc and other yorubas with half Igbo or Fulani parents are superior and elrufai, sanusi lamido, atiku etc with strong Fulani innvervation are also superior to other pure northerners. We need genetic mixing in this country to dilute all the bad and inferior genes.

[/b]
... and we thought our case was worse,egbon were do you get your supply

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by RaeMystix: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..
Imaginethat. That difinetly would be tagged the wedding of the decade.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ASL33: 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
The guy papa n mama no come the wedding?

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Colimah: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
[quote author=Softorgasm post=51542146]The guy is too handsome for the Lady....
[Mehn! People must say something shaa ni]
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Mccullum: 2:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
@ themosthigh, if Igbo is superior race they wouldn't surrendered to Olusegun Obasanjo in Biafra war, a Yoruba man from the South West, superior race indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by themosthigh: 2:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mccullum:
@ themosthigh, if Igbo is superior race they wouldn't surrendered to Olusegun Obasanjo in Biafra war, a Yoruba man from the South West, superior race indeed.

The germans surrendered to the russians, the mongol conquered the almost everyone,the huns sacked rome. Extreme brute force can overwhelm superior intelligence. you conquered igbos brutally but we they conquered you economically.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by penusturtle(m): 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
The guy resemble Dangote.
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Toks2008(m): 3:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by prettyjo(f): 3:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
best wedding av ever attended
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by winterfell007(m): 3:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:
[b] If only the british waited for 50 more years before coming,If only there will be more cooperation between the two superior races in Nigeria, then the country would have been greater.
The Fulanis have conquered the Hausas and physically enslave the yorubas at Illorin then mentally enslave them politically, the igbos would have assimilated the other tribes of the south south since they have a genetic advantage over most just like the fulanis possess a genetic advantage too.
By now Igbo and Hausa(Fulani adopted language)would have been the only prestigious languages and together nigeria would have progressed rapidly.
Note: I am uroboho, my mum is Igbo and I am glad she gave me the superior genes needed to face the world just like yemi alade,bukola saraki Desmond Eliot etc and other yorubas with half Igbo or Fulani parents are superior and elrufai, sanusi lamido, atiku etc with strong Fulani innvervation are also superior to other pure northerners. We need genetic mixing in this country to dilute all the bad and inferior genes.
nigga i'm igbo aswell why do u make it seem like my tribe is having an endless war with other ethnic group in the country. pls stop making it look like we hate everyone in nigeria except ourselves. me, my family and the entire igbo ethnic group is at peace with everyone in Nigeria. if u want war, wage it yourself

[/b]
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by mensos544: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..

idiot. U know how ppl de under him as a workers/beneficiaries?
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by winterfell007(m): 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
themosthigh:

nigga i'm igbo aswell why do u make it seem like my tribe is having an endless war with other ethnic group in the country. pls stop making it look like we hate everyone in nigeria except ourselves. me, my family and the entire igbo ethnic group is at peace with everyone in Nigeria. if u want war, wage it yourself

[/b]
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ItzHoludex(m): 3:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..

without asking I knw ur mentor is Ben Carson bcz u can dream big
Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by Myself2(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..

Really ?
Abeg tell us how Messi and Beyonce don epp your ministry

1 Like

Re: Dangote Attends Ugochukwu Okika's Wedding, Son Of Biggest Cement Distributor by ItzHoludex(m): 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Softorgasm:
Who dangote help?..

without asking I knw ur mentor is Ben Carson bcz u can dream big and think big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omoaefe Ejere Celebrates First Daughter's Birthday With Beautiful Photos / Covid-19- Poor Organization At Polaris Bank, Shomolu Lagos State / Nigerian Companies Where Ceos Are Sons Of Founders Of The Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.