Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) (32377 Views)

Fashola Inspects 450 MW Azura Independent Power Plant In Benin (Photos) / Governor Wike And Duncan Mighty Inspecting Ongoing Rivers State Project - Pics / Ganduje Inspects Kano Independent Power Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by Blue3k(m): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
MeAboki:

Nonsense; I ignored you after I realised it was a waste of my time arguing with a brick wall.
How do you get through a mind that is like concrete: all mixed up and permanently set?

Lol you stop being a fraud before I quote you illiterateaboki. I told you were talking about economics then you brought dictionary. I hit you with thesaurus. You're pathetic if you want to lie now.
Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by MeAboki(m): 9:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
Blue3k:

Lol you stop being a fraud before I quote you illiterateaboki. I told you were talking about economics then you brought dictionary. I hot you with thesaurus. You're pathetic if you want to lie now.

You obviously do not fully understand the meaning of the word illiterate, because if you could review the drivel you just wrote, you wouldn't be applying it to others so liberally.

BTW, I don't need a thesaurus to successfully argue that LAZY and UNPRODUCTIVE are NOT entirely SYNONYMOUS - the former is directly related to lack of willingness to apply effort while the latter is related to the outcome of applied effort.
Yes, they are related but not entirely the same; though I don't expect a brain like yours to comprehend.
Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by Blue3k(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
MeAboki:

You obviously do not fully understand the meaning of the word illiterate, because if you could review the drivel you just wrote, you wouldn't be applying it to others so liberally.

BTW, I don't need a thesaurus to successfully argue that LAZY and UNPRODUCTIVE are NOT entirely SYNONYMOUS - the former is directly related to lack of willingness to apply effort while the latter is related to the outcome of applied effort.
Yes, they are related but not entirely the same; though I don't expect a brain like yours to comprehend.

They are close enough. Im glad you admitted you did not know difference til I gave you the information. They are close enough to be used the same like I did in that context. Now go get get your reading lesson with other primary school kids. (Your quote exposed you)

I call you illiterate as an insult you mental defect only you would take it literally. This emphasizes fact you don't grasp english language well. You wouldn't have argued that point with me if you did.

Ps synonymous doesn't mean exact same. The words don't need to be. Funny you just proved you don't know definition of synonymous either. Lol you make the to easy @MeAboki

adjective: synonymous
(of a word or phrase) having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.
"aggression is often taken as synonymous with violence"
closely associated with or suggestive of something.
"his deeds had made his name synonymous with victory"

Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by Blue3k(m): 10:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
@MeAboki stay quite next time. This makes twice I exposed the fact you don't know basic English. You should have just accepted my insult as truth because I'll hold this against you and watch you squirm again. Your Thanks for the laugh I appreciate you.

Lol he ran away again like last time.
Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by MeAboki(m): 11:21pm On Dec 11, 2016
Blue3k:

They are close enough. Im glad you admitted you did not know difference til I gave you the information. They are close enough to be used the same like I did in that context. Now go get get your reading lesson with other primary school kids. (Your quote exposed you)

I call you illiterate as an insult you mental defect only you would take it literally. This emphasizes fact you don't grasp english language well. You wouldn't have argued that point with me if you did.

Ps synonymous doesn't mean exact same. The words don't need to be. Funny you just proved you don't know definition of synonymous either. Lol you make the to easy @MeAboki

adjective: synonymous
(of a word or phrase) having the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or phrase in the same language.
"aggression is often taken as synonymous with violence"
closely associated with or suggestive of something.
"his deeds had made his name synonymous with victory"

What a buffoon; then you were obviously being disingenuous and deliberately ambiguous in order not to be caught out in an argument - because you can always fall back on any of the alternatives as your intended version.
Try as much as you want to wriggle out of your earlier statement; you cannot take away from the fact that your choice of the word lazy and the context in which you applied it to refer to northerners was very clear in intention and quite inappropriate, disrespectful and most importantly utterly baseless.
As for the above (in bold), you must be out of your mind as I have never admitted to anything, let alone being tutored by you of all ppl - you were clearly lying.
Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by Blue3k(m): 11:29pm On Dec 11, 2016
MeAboki:

What a buffoon; then you were obviously being disingenuous and deliberately ambiguous in order not to be caught out in an argument - because you can always fall back on any of the alternatives as your intended version.
Try as much as you want to wriggle out of your earlier statement; you cannot take away from the fact that your choice of the word lazy and the context in which you applied it to refer to northerners was very clear in intention and quite inappropriate, disrespectful and most importantly utterly baseless.
As for the above (in bold), you must be out of your mind as I have never admitted to anything, let alone being tutored by you of all ppl - you were clearly lying.

Lol my use of word was talking in economic unproductivity which I told you. I back it up with data. Now run along child. I explained this to you then you admitted it. Now today he admitted the words were synonymous like I said.

Sad illiterate. I shall bring your quotes. Along with my response.

MeAboki:

Anyone with basic English comprehension would understand that the meaning of the word lazy or laziness does change irrespective of the context used.

It still means indolence or lack of effort, industry or input in any sphere of individual or collective human activity; whether economic, physical, intellectual, social etc.

Now refer to and subsequently analyze one of your own statements below, where you also used the word laggard simultaneously and explain what you meant by this LAZINESS?

Blue3k:

Lazy also means to unproductive. The statement fits like I said. Look the stats a showed proved my point. What is there for you to argue about. The economic stats prove this and by the context we were talking about economics.
http://www.thesaurus.com/browse/industrious/adjective

Laziness means unproductive. You already admitted it. Now do want to argue about. You mental defect stop it you lost this battle. What else do you want.

Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by MeAboki(m): 11:43pm On Dec 11, 2016
Blue3k:

Lol my use of word was talking in economic unproductivity which I told you. I back it up with data. Now run along child. I explained this to you then you admitted it. Now today he admitted the words were synonymous like I said.

Sad illiterate. I shall bring your quotes.

You must have the most wildest of imaginations.
My bone of contention with you has always been the use of the words lazy and parasites to describe northerners along with the ridiculous reliance on oil revenue that cannot credited to southern effort to buttress this silly position.
Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by Blue3k(m): 11:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
MeAboki:

You must have the most wildest of imaginations.
My bone of contention with you has always been the use of the words lazy and parasites to describe northerners along with the ridiculous reliance on oil revenue that cannot credited to southern effort to buttress this silly position.

Lol I'm talking about geological region so get out of your feeling. This isn't about individual persons. That's why I talking about systems not tribes. That's I say region aka geopolitical regions.

Who do the oil companies higher to do work in Nigeria. Nigerians. Who typically work their south nigerians along with many others. Where is productivity be it igr or gdp south. Where are all the major business located lagos which is in south.

Now argue stats since you can't argue definitions. You switched goal post after you proven you don't know definition of Synonymous or synonyms of lazy. No what do you want now?
Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by MeAboki(m): 1:05am On Dec 12, 2016
Blue3k:

Lol I'm talking about geological region so get out of your feeling. This isn't about individual persons. That's why I talking about systems not tribes. That's I say region aka geopolitical regions.

Who do the oil companies higher to do work in Nigeria. Nigerians. Who typically work their south nigerians along with many others. Where is productivity be it igr or gdp south. Where are all the major business located lagos which is in south.

Now argue stats since you can't argue definitions. You switched goal post after you proven you don't know definition of Synonymous or synonyms of lazy. No what do you want now?

You claim to be speaking of regions not individuals; yet you inadvertently switched to individuals when referring to hiring by the oil companies (note the correct spelling of hiring - olodo) - talk of shifting the goal post.

BTW, if you talk of a region you inevitably also have to be inferring about its ppl because the two are virtually inseparable .

Remove the contribution of oil and the attendant benefits of the industry to the local economies in the south; revise the stats again then come back and talk to me.

Just like oil, Lagos has the advantage of the ports; remove this factor and imagine how that economy would suffer.

Bottom line, oil and the port are blessings from God, which have nothing to do with any special effort of the ppl (or if you insist, a region) and cannot therefore be used as an excuse to justify insulting or discrediting others without such advantage as lazy or parasites.
Re: Sokoto Test Runs Independent Power Project (Pics) by Blue3k(m): 1:20am On Dec 12, 2016
MeAboki:

You claim to be speaking of regions not individuals; yet you inadvertently switched to individuals when referring to hiring by the oil companies (note the correct spelling of hiring - olodo) - talk of shifting the goal post.

BTW, if you talk of a region you inevitably also have to be inferring about its ppl because the two are virtually inseparable .

Remove the contribution of oil and the attendant benefits of the industry to the local economies in the south; revise the stats again then come back and talk to me.

Just like oil, Lagos has the advantage of the ports; remove this factor and imagine how that economy would suffer.

Bottom line, oil and the port are blessings from God, which have nothing to do with any special effort of the ppl (or if you insist, a region) and cannot therefore be used as an excuse to justify insulting or discrediting others without such advantage as lazy or parasites.

I brought it up because you brought up southerns in question so I needed to answer it correct? Lol you want to get on a typo when you don't know definitions. You been exposed multiple times don't act smart now.

You don't need to tribalize issue because it's about policies. People from northern Nigeria live and work successfuly in Lagos. Southerns and many Igbos live in north doing business so it's not people issue.

Even when you remove oil only count igr South still better economicly. The Count number of small medium business is more in south. So stop your games. If you check companies on Nigeria stock exchange you'll see most based in south. Lots of companies are not oil companies.

Ports exist in many spots. Attributing success of lagos solely to port is wrong. The port didn't make it have best business friendly policies. It didn't cause the rampant immigration. It doesn't explain why it's igr is greater than allocation.

Yes the policies is what makes the northern region unproductive get over it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shehu Sani Reacts To Governors' Request For Buhari To Run In 2019 / Buhari Approves 65 Radio, TV Licenses (Photos) / Another Election Postponement Would Be A Coup - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.