Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands (26077 Views)

Orji Kalu Visits Ignatius Kaigama, Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (PHOTOS) / Message From Archbishop Of Onitsha, Okeke, About Resumption Of Church / Onaiyekan Hands Over To Ignatius Kaigama As Catholic Archbishop Of Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Kobicove(m): 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
The men in that country must be wimps! undecided
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
the day woman beat me omo, questions dey to ask be that ooo. lols
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by donigspain(m): 5:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Victims of husband beating at not necessarily weaker than the woman involved. Of course, some are. But in some cases, the man refuses to fight back and the woman who is prone to violence inflicts beatings and even injuries on him. I have seen this.
God bless you bro!!! You are very right.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Diamondback(m): 5:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
so women are now d beaters??...issorait!!
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
Man is man any time. No mater thé size or the shape of his ... grin, but respect is reciprocal.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by godunia(m): 5:57pm On Dec 01, 2016
No comment

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by purem(m): 5:59pm On Dec 01, 2016
They are all lazy men
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Trapnews: 6:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
davtosh:

U are right bro
You deserve E slap undecided
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by CioAngels(f): 6:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
davtosh:

U are right bro
You are very right and thats becos majorities of our men are no longer in their right frame of mind. So sad.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by shumuel(m): 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2016
In Nigeria here it is the husbands that beat the wives sad I am Purple: lets put a stop to it, together
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by PrettySpicey(f): 6:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
ikp120:
Odi egwu! Uwa choro ikpu! wink
Eziokwu. Lol
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by smileyoo: 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
i had a neighbour who was married to a plump sized lady, each time they had quarrel, the lady 'll simply allow the man to sleep at night. then she collapsed on top of him, until d man 'll start crying for help. some ladies are nt smiling.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Sayelabola(m): 6:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
dpete1:
Lolz...while reverse is the case here in Naija

Kampala women would be like this...grin

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ikp120(m): 6:23pm On Dec 01, 2016
PrettySpicey:

Eziokwu. Lol

Lolzzz... All these Ibo babes wink... I can fear Ibo girls eh because of the extensive capital required to marry them gringrin wink. I hope your people won't charge me much? wink
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
Trapnews:
You deserve E slap undecided
That E slap automatically qualifies you for E death and nothing less. U are sick as my mention has nothing to do with you.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by dominique(f): 6:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
“Do you want to take over power from men in your families? I think you want to challenge God who tells us that men are the heads of the family.

I'm having issues with this statement, does it mean that it is the man's right to beat the wife? Domestic violence should b frowned against with respect to both genders.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 01, 2016
Dat means d position of men is on reverse mode. Lol
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ernieboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 01, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Victims of husband beating at not necessarily weaker than the woman involved. Of course, some are. But in some cases, the man refuses to fight back and the woman who is prone to violence inflicts beatings and even injuries on him. I have seen this.
that's true. this often happens in the western countries where if you dare hit a woman the authorities will side with her so some men will just quietly take the violence not necessarily because they are weak. we should all pray for respectful wives.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ernieboy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
smileyoo:
i had a neighbour who was married to a plump sized lady, each time they had quarrel, the lady 'll simply allow the man to sleep at night. then she collapsed on top of him, until d man 'll start crying for help. some ladies are nt smiling.
LOL. dat woman bad so she was using her weight as an advantage against the man. lesson don't date a woman whose weight you are unable to carry.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ernieboy(m): 6:53pm On Dec 01, 2016
dominique:

I'm having issues with this statement, does it mean that it is the man's right to beat the wife? Domestic violence should b frowned against with respect to both genders.
he didn't say the men should beat their wives he only advised the women to be submissive to their husband s.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by PrettySpicey(f): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz... All these Ibo babes wink... I can fear Ibo girls eh because of the extensive capital required to marry them gringrin wink. I hope your people won't charge me much? wink

as our people sai: beta soup na beta money kill am. Lol
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Trapnews: 6:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
davtosh:

That E slap automatically qualifies you for E death and nothing less.
U are sick as my mention has nothing to do with you.
Seun
Lalasticlala
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ikp120(m): 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
PrettySpicey:

as our people sai: beta soup na beta money kill am. Lol

Taaa! Gbafuo from here! Which money kill am? Later una no go gree make man chop for the other room after he don pay for una servicewink... Tell your people make dem no charge me much o because I am allergic to high current wink cool grin cheesy
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol... Raine80 , do you know martial arts.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Trapnews:

Seun
Lalasticlala

I guess you are a reporter. U ppl think everyone online is ur mate. besides I didn't mention u neither did I insult you. U quoted me with an insult and now u are reporting.
I am a regular user of NL and I come to catch fun not to quarrel with no one. So if banned. Many other forums are online I can switch to.
Next time mind ur business and don't insult ppl.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by lonelydora: 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
ikp120:
Odi egwu! Uwa choro ikpu!
wink

In my dialect, the bolded means "the world needs pus*y" Lol.
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by Maghan37: 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Chai those men should report to Nigeria 4 tutorials on how to beat women in Baba Suwe is a prof. grin grin cheesy
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by papaT5(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
Do they still allow dem to haf s*x with dem? d men may be insane
Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by ikp120(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
lonelydora:

In my dialect, the bolded means "the world needs pus*y" Lol.
Lolzzz... grin You see your life? You need to wash your mind with original Champagne wink wink

1 Like

Re: Catholic Archbishop Of Kampala Warns Women To Stop Beating Their Husbands by lonelydora: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
ikp120:

Lolzzz... grin
You see your life?
You need to wash your mind with original Champagne wink wink

grin grin. To each man his own.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.