Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos (15578 Views)

Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / A Real Estate Agent's Encounter With 419 Scammers / Collapsed Building: Lekki Gardens MD Nyong Richard, 9 Others Docked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by ceejay80s(m): 7:49pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
How come a Nairalander known for transacting business on Nairaland is docked for fraud and the mods didn't put a title like "A Nairalander docked for defrauding another Nairalander he met through Nairaland"?

At least, it will go a long way in warning people about the dangers of transacting with fraudulent businessmen and women here.

So I call on the mods to do the needful. You don't just attach Nairaland when it's good news and do otherwise when it's bad news.

Na wa o, a nairalander?

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FastShipping: 7:51pm On Dec 01, 2016
lawyer:

This is big news. This issue has been cropping up for years and Bosun aka Brabus has been dodging every question to answer those aggrieved and became even more arrogant. The complains i have gotten about this guys was just too much and he looked unstoppable until now. Time to be blacklisted from Nairaland. We don't condone theft here. A word is enough for the wise. Don't patronize him again. Nairaland and Seun would not be held liable for any further misdeeds from him. If you get defrauded by him and transfer huge sums of money after this warning you are on your own o!

Lawyer, with all due respect, you should hide your head in shame. You never showed up in property section to do your job. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Did you warn anyone since you knew about him long time ago? You and Seun should have done a lot more than the warnings you are now giving. We knew all the allegations against Brabus couldn't be baseless but what can we do as members of this forum? We have nothing to do to curb his excesses. I was one of the people who first challenged him. As a matter of fact, I contacted him in 2014 on BB to build my house but by God's grace something just said I should give it to another nairalander. I never called or spoken to him on the phone before.

He defrauded many people in property section but I am still puzzled why those people he defrauded couldn't initiate a legal action against him.

16 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by lawyer(m): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
FastShipping:

Did you warn anyone since you knew about him long time ago? You and Seun should have done a lot more than the warnings you are now giving. We knew all the allegations against Brabus couldn't be baseless but what can we do as members of this forum? We have nothing to do to curb his excess. I was one of the people who first challenged him. As a matter of fact, I contacted him in 2014 on BB to build my house but by God's grace something just said I should give it to another nairalander. I never called or spoken to him on the phone before.
He defrauded many people in property section but I am still puzzled why those people he defrauded couldn't initiate a legal action against him.

Yes i did. I have so many threads about these issues and if you go through them you would see i never supported these things. I was helpless because most of the people he defrauded preferred to deal with the issue privately and he had a lot of supporters here castigating me when ever i try to point it out. I have banned him so many times but he keeps coming up with new monikers. How do i keep up apart from warning people. Besides these crimes where committed outside Nairaland and i had no jurisdiction to interfere but anyone who calls me or mails me about Brabus i would refer them to all the complains on Nairaland and ask them to take their own personal decision.

amanikondo:

Where have you been all these while? You neglected us in this property section. The mantle of leadership of the property section has been moved away from you Lawyer.

I didn't neglect you. I have always been here but i have been much quieter at the background doing my job as a moderator. I choose not to contribute to topics these days because the responses are becoming more vindictive and comical. This is a serious section on Nairaland and i won't engage myself with trolls looking for a fight or those ready to derail a thread. My job is to ban, unban, recommend good posts for the frontpage, deal with the spambot and warn people privately not to violate the rules of Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by beedam(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2016
lawyer:

This is big news. This issue has been cropping up for years and Bosun aka Brabus has been dodging every question to answer those aggrieved and became even more arrogant. The complains i have gotten about this guys was just too much and he looked unstoppable until now. Time to be blacklisted from Nairaland. We don't condone theft here. A word is enough for the wise. Don't patronize him again. Nairaland and Seun would not be held liable for any further misdeeds from him. If you get defrauded by him and transfer huge sums of money after this warning you are on your own o!

But you did nothing about it when everyone was complaining and tagging you. Your neglect made him add more to the list of people he swindled on Nairaland. You were supposed to be the moderator of property section but you never cared about the people who were defrauded despite our pleas for you to ban Brabus forever to avoid him doing so to other innocent people.

God dey!

5 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FastShipping: 8:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
lawyer:

Yes i did. I have so many threads about these issues and if you go through them you would see i never supported these things. I was helpless because most of the people he defrauded preferred to deal with the issue privately and he had a lot of supporters here castigating me when ever i try to point it out. I have banned him so many times but he keeps coming up with new monikers. How do i keep up apart from warning people. Besides these crimes where committed outside Nairaland and i had no jurisdiction to interfere but anyone who calls me or mails me about Brabus i would refer them to all the complains on Nairaland and ask them to take their own personal decision.

I didn't neglect you. I have always been here but i have been much quieter at the background doing my job as a moderator. I choose not to contribute to topics these days because the responses are becoming more vindictive and comical. This is a serious section on Nairaland and i won't engage myself with trolls looking for a fight or those ready to derail a thread. My job is to ban, unban, recommend good posts for the frontpage, deal with the spambot and warn people privately not to violate the rules of Nairaland.

No you didn't. You should have created a sticker thread in property section warning people about Brabus antics. You chose to stay away from this property section. I never saw you here doing your job.

6 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by lawyer(m): 8:07pm On Dec 01, 2016
What Job? Arrest him? Prosecuting him? There are only 2 things i can do. Warn people and ban him and i did both so many times and he launched an assault against me with his minions. Have you asked why he has so many handles? Its because they have been banned over and over again. What was the proof that he stole their money until someone decided to prosecute him? When people transfer money to him at my back or the back of others where we there? Am i a debt collector? I am not here to fight anybody but to act on facts. I have called Bosun privately so many times to sort out the issues he has with people and some people that claim he defrauded them still post on Nairaland that they have resolved it and he is doing a good job. Once again i have done what i am supposed to do as a mod here on the property forum.

If you don't see what i do i am sorry about that. I choose to be quiet and would remain quiet. I cannot satisfy all of you. I can only warn people when there is conclusive proof. Even Mr Agoro that is a very close friend of mine called me to ask about Brabus before he engaged him and i warned him to stay clear off him and later on i read on Nairaland that he paid him money and there is now an issue. What was i supposed to do afterwards? Must i always come on Nairaland to blacklist people when there is no solid proof? Now there is proof and its to warn FUTURE people that want to deal with him.

14 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
[size=20pt]I really don't like Fastshipping but I have to say that he is very correct. The moderators should have banned Brabus longtime ago.

Nairalanders should have been warned. i remember calling Lawyer about Brabus and he said he doesnt want to get involve.

Brabus built my house and it was a lot of pain. I regretted it.

Thanks to all that have been fighting against these fraudsters.
[/size]

FastShipping:

No you didn't. You should have created a sticker thread in property section warning people about Brabus antics. You chose to stay away from this property section. I never saw you here doing your job.

5 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by BecomeALandLord(m): 8:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
This is too bad!!
Why defraud your fellow human being of their hard earned money?
This is not fair!
Its activities like this that scare pple away from the original pple like us that's into real estate.

Pls let all buyers beware and properly conduct their own investigation on their own before buying any property!
I tell my clients to investigate on their own all the time!!
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by beedam(f): 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
How come a Nairalander known for transacting business on Nairaland is docked for fraud and the mods didn't put a title like "A Nairalander docked for defrauding another Nairalander he met through Nairaland"?

At least, it will go a long way in warning people about the dangers of transacting with fraudulent businessmen and women here.

So I call on the mods to do the needful. You don't just attach Nairaland when it's good news and do otherwise when it's bad news.

God bless you for that title.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FastShipping: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
3strikes:
[size=20pt]I really don't like Fastshipping but I have to say that he is very correct. The moderators should have banned Brabus longtime ago.

Nairalanders should have been warned. i remember calling Lawyer about Brabus and he said he doesnt want to get involve.

Brabus built my house and it was a lot of pain. I regretted it.

Thanks to all that have been fighting against these fraudsters.
[/size]

Well played.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2016

[size=20pt]@Lawyer: why did you re edit the title of this thread. This is not what I put up initially.

I wrote " A self acclaimed Nairaland builder is finally arrested for fraud"

Why you commot the Nairaland na?[/size]

beedam:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2016
I told you...we have something in common. we might as well be friends undecided

FastShipping:

Well played.... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Onegai(f): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
And I used to think this guy was one to keep in mind, until I saw that thread complaining about him.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 8:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
Omonile lawyer, your website is tha bomb. I sent you a mail, you didn't respond. I will resend the mail, sorry for the initial error.
lawyer:

Yes the same Bosun aka Brabus or n3xt on Nairaland. He is extremely controversial and has the most complains i have ever seen on Nairaland about theft, misuse of funds and poor delivery of work. Everyday people call me to ban him or help them get their money but nemesis has finally caught up with him. There is a 500 page thread dedicated to building and half of the pages deal with complains about Brabus:

https://www.nairaland.com/2550211/general-topic-thread-to-discuss-anything/476#48523286

Its time we weed out those that want to give honest people on Nairaland a bad name.

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 8:33pm On Dec 01, 2016
[size=20pt]I fell Mugu for him and it was because of people like you that we have been fighting hard to get the fraudsters exposed so no one will have to lose their hard earned money again[/size].

Onegai:
And I used to think this guy was one to keep in mind, until I saw that thread complaining about him.

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by lawyer(m): 8:42pm On Dec 01, 2016
deathcomestoall:
Omonile lawyer, your website is that bomb. I I you a mail you the respond. I will resend the mail

Thanks madam. I appreciate you. I look forward to your mail.

Kindest Regards
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by beedam(f): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2016
3strikes:

[size=20pt]@Lawyer: why did you re edit the title of this thread. This is not what I put up initially.

I wrote " A self acclaimed Nairaland builder is finally arrested for fraud"

Why you commot the Nairaland na?[/size]

A good question to be answered by lawyer?
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by beedam(f): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Onegai:

Madam, God save you oooo grin
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by jeftalene(m): 8:58pm On Dec 01, 2016
Hmmm...

It doesn't pay to cheat or defraud people.

Anyway, don't let them cheat you. Always visit www.engineerosaz..com to see latest prices of building materials.

Best of luck!
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by beedam(f): 9:04pm On Dec 01, 2016
FastShipping:

I remember when he came to Egunmogaji's thread in July, I even complained of Brabus having many monikers thinking he will ban him but for where? That was the last time he showed face there. He didn't until Brabus decided to stay off when Babalose drama wanted to start.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by beedam(f): 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2016
3strikes:

I told you...we have something in common. we might as well be friends undecided

erico2k2, where you dey o. Friendship don dey start small small o. We must to celebrate this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
beedam:

Eriko2k2, where you dey o. Friendship don dey start small small o. We must to celebrate this grin grin
AH me I dey angle 90 with on big bottle of Origin dey observe
I nor tell una, all those wey dey support all the mis deeds don hide grin grin grin
Anyway, the man get money, nah ordinary N5m nothing spoil grin grin grin grin
That na changiee

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by amanikondo: 9:18pm On Dec 01, 2016
passyhansome:

Sorry I know that feeling

I dont care about your feeling. Gerrarrraa heerrrrrrre
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by beedam(f): 9:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
erico2k2:

AH me I dey angle 90 with on big bottle of Origin dey observe
I nor tell una, all those wey dey support all the mis deeds don hide grin grin grin
Anyway, the man get money, nah ordinary N5m nothing spoil grin grin grin grin
That na changiee

Only Origin? Roasted Fish dey?Pass me one bottle make I step down too. Where is Egunmogaji sef? He needs to see what's going on here now.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
[size=20pt]Make una help me beg Lawyer make e give me back access to my initial comment so i can modify. I no like how he edited the title. Lawyer abeg sir. I know you are a good man.

i won put " A self proclaimed Nairaland builder is finally arrested for fraud"

[/size] grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 9:29pm On Dec 01, 2016
beedam:

Only Origin? Roasted Fish dey?Pass me one bottle make I step down too. Where is Egunmogaji sef? He needs to see what's going on here now.
ahaha I get tab 4 the joint, so every dey inclusive, as for Egun, wan smally P i i s s s the man off so Him just pack face frm nairaland for now
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 9:36pm On Dec 01, 2016

Erico you just forget your brother for this side. you come they chop life alone. anyways i no kuku vex o. Have been a good boy lately and have offered an olive branch to fastshipping and we are cool now. he doesn't like fraudsters too. just too shy to say it.
grin

erico2k2:

ahaha I get tab 4 the joint, so every dey inclusive, as for Egun, wan smally P i i s s s the man off so Him just pack face frm nairaland for now
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by jossy26: 9:48pm On Dec 01, 2016
Finally finally, but where is agarawu, lastpage and Egun, even QC1, brabus don show plenty people sege for nairaland...
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by erico2k2(m): 9:50pm On Dec 01, 2016
3strikes:

Erico you just forget your brother for this side. you come they chop life alone. anyways i no kuku vex o. Have been a good boy lately and have offered an olive branch to fastshipping and we are cool now. he doesn't like fraudsters too. just too shy to say it.
grin

ahaha me I dey jare, I dey go look for £ for bush hence I never come town ,U know say pounds get power now grin grin grin
Im hoping sanity returns back to the property section quick.This is waht happened in teh Auto section.section. Howfah, how ur side
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Nobody: 10:05pm On Dec 01, 2016
inspired's twin brother in the real estate section

they probably have the same life story

shady beginnings, hit it big and had an opportunity to go straight, but opted for greed and went full criminal.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by SycophanticGoat: 10:11pm On Dec 01, 2016
beedam:

Amen and God bless you too.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Storey Building Collapses In Lagos, No Fatality Recorded (Photos) / Fire Burns Down Ogoni Quarters, Rivers State (Photos) / Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.