Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos (15579 Views)

Lady Scammed By Fake Estate Agent In Lagos Shares Her Victory Story / A Real Estate Agent's Encounter With 419 Scammers / Collapsed Building: Lekki Gardens MD Nyong Richard, 9 Others Docked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Chekitaut: 4:43pm On Dec 10, 2016
mufutau55:

I just wish we have many Suppliers or Contractors just like you.
And Chekitaut had also delivered to my site thru Aventures during my decking stage but I am not sure he knows it. Good and honest supplier, fully loaded.
Hajji M.
Sir thanks, your words keep us going, "Gbenga, if you continue like this the SKY is your stepping stone"

Another
ladel:
Hello Mr. Gbenga,
It's been exactly two weeks plus one day since you made that mind blowing 30tons delivery to seaside estate, Badore.
Everyone who saw it were asking 'how many tons be this'? Even a so called supplier said it has to be at least 50tons.
Welldone Gbenga. Thank you for being faithful with your clients. God will surely bless you. I apologize for the late response, work took over my whole time. You will hear from a couple of my friends soon.
Kind regards,
Tunji
Am pouring Champagne, thanks bros, I really appreciate, my regards to ur luvly wife, I apologise I kept her awake odd hour, her simple word "God bless u" am glad. Thanks
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by ceelog(m): 9:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
I guess I am the only on on this forum that doesn't have something positive to say about Chekitaut then.

Even after we spoke on the phone....

This guy...

The guy does not supply to the East.
He is selfish.
He supplies to only those in Lagos and environs and leaves us here in the East to all forms of scam.

So Mr Chekitaut, when you "finally" arrive the East with your full load, then I will understand all these praises.

Chekitaut:
Sir thanks, your words keep us going, "Gbenga, if you continue like this the SKY is your stepping stone"

Another
Am pouring Champagne, thanks bros, I really appreciate, my regards to ur luvly wife, I apologise I kept her awake odd hour, her simple word "God bless u" am glad. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Chekitaut: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2016
ceelog:
I guess I am the only on on this forum that doesn't have something positive to say about Chekitaut then.

Even after we spoke on the phone....

This guy...

The guy does not supply to the East.
He is selfish.
He supplies to only those in Lagos and environs and leaves us here in the East to all forms of scam.

So Mr Chekitaut, when you "finally" arrive the East with your full load, then I will understand all these praises.

grin grin grin grin Sir, is simple if you can give me a life insurance of $10Billion, all this your Demand/Request will be past tense, as i reply you now, i will be on my way. Those guy shown me Heaven on earth, Ha!!! I FEAR my head. Until i get insurance cover.

1 Like

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FastShipping: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2016
Sorry friend I posted whatsapp convo here...

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FastShipping: 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2016
As you can see, everybody knows you as lunatic son of a mentally sick father

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FastShipping: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2016
grin grin

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 6:13pm On Dec 15, 2016
Fastshipping's crew in the U.S............................fastshipping is wanted

Credit card and stolen cars rackets.

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by amanikondo: 9:16pm On Dec 16, 2016
gabbytabby:
Has the chicken come home to roast.

Oga Muftau on this matter me I disagree with you. If the auto section can ban inspired it follows that the property section should have done the needful or at least put a disclaimer of the particular likelihood in Bosun business relationship going pear shaped.

Na from fight thread I got to know you know someone that can help with Pre paid meter. I need help with contact.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by gabbytabby: 9:27pm On Dec 16, 2016
Send me email through nairaland and I will do the needful. I will actually text him to find out if I can put it generally on nairaland. It's just for eko distribution so if anyone has for ikeja I am interested.

amanikondo:

Na from fight thread I got to know you know someone that can help with Pre paid meter. I need help with contact.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by Commonsense101(m): 11:58pm On Dec 16, 2016
3strikes:
That is where Bosun shoyeye aka Brabus is cooling off.......... grin grin grin grin grin

People beware! ................Lastpage , Excuzeme, Commonsense101 and Fastshipping are all part of the the racket.

These folks are Bosun shoyeye aka Brabus's foot soldiers.

Troubule dey sleep...nyanga go wake am.
I know that you know that you don't want a piece of me.

Everybody asides lastpage and sumtimes fstshipping; was quiet abt your nuisance until i decided enough was enough. If to say I no come out here kick your deranged a$s , you for still dey here dey form champion....
So respect the strand of grey hair under your armpit and sit your fanny down. ... Cos frankly you ain't got $hit to say.

Our general thread was back on track....

2 Likes

Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FastShipping: 12:44am On Dec 17, 2016
Commonsense101:

Troubule dey sleep...nyanga go wake am.
I know that you know that you don't want a piece of me.

Everybody asides lastpage and sumtimes fstshipping; was quiet abt your nuisance until i decided enough was enough. If to say I no come out here kick your deranged a$s , you for still dey here dey form champion....
So respect the strand of grey hair under your armpit and sit your fanny down. ... Cos frankly you ain't got $hit to say.

Our general thread was back on track....

All courtesy out of the window now. He's going to get it once he displays his lunacy again.
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by FastShipping: 6:01am On Dec 17, 2016
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 6:17am On Dec 17, 2016

No doubts that you have done lots of business with people. Do they know how you get the goods you source for them? NO! But we do.

Do you want us to talk about how you steal cars, dismantle them and put into containers and ship as parts and re-assemble in nigeria?

See dont let this get dirtier than this....when I saw go clean, I mean go clean and stop being a fraud.

If you are not a fraud how come you are here on Brabus's thread to attack me? I know the answer....so as not to burst the bubbles further. It wont work.

I will expose you all one by one.

People beware!

FastShipping:
[s]
[/s]

LIE! LIES!! LIE!!! Lying liar your pants on fire.... tongue tongue tongue

I have decimated you and you have resorted to lying and lying and lying over and over again. You have been challenged to bring proof but you keep repeating same lie.

You are the criminal here. I have done business with 100s of nairaland with 100% satisfaction. Your lies and blackmail won't work. Go and work on the mental sickness of your father. It pains you that I told the world your father is suffering from mental illness. tongue tongue
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by 3strikes: 6:24am On Dec 17, 2016
Just relax! You will get served.

FastShipping:
[s][/s]

I have challenged you to bring evidence that you promised the whole world to bring against me but to my surprise, you remain the same lunatic son of a goat with no evidence other than your regular empty threat.

I challenge you and your father to bring any evidence but dem no born you well to back up your empty threat.

I REPEAT AGAIN HERE, ROT IN HELL IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY EVIDENCE. tongue tongue

Arindin.....
Re: Estate Agent Docked Over N5m Fraud In Lagos by gabbytabby: 3:54am On Dec 18, 2016
Mr Fadugba no 07025686775
amanikondo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Storey Building Collapses In Lagos, No Fatality Recorded (Photos) / Fire Burns Down Ogoni Quarters, Rivers State (Photos) / Eko Atlantic Set To Become West Africa's Financial Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.