Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,720 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée (44132 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 02, 2016
kinggogo:
I'm not sure i'll b doing dis photo tin when it's my turn undecided grin
what if she wants it
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by ahizih(m): 6:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Carrissa:

Don't worry..we re next in line smiley
Marry me nah, is a public proposal lol
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by SweetyZinta(f): 6:41am On Dec 02, 2016
are your OGAS @ d top going to attend d wedding?

i hope you can now tell us D website of NSCDC ?

happy married life!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by madridguy(m): 6:44am On Dec 02, 2016
grin

Livefreeordieha:
amin...but senate am well...and if u go thief,thief am well... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by passyhansome(m): 6:59am On Dec 02, 2016
photoshoot:

Lol Sir, I am simply an astronaut. Its definitely not what you are thinking sir.

Better .....
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Emmacolinho(m): 7:00am On Dec 02, 2016
What is the website of NSCDC?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by claremont(m): 7:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Masikay:
It's all fun and games until they ask him what the website is.

nsc.datzall
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Nobody: 7:15am On Dec 02, 2016
SuperBlack:
We can start from somewhere

tongue you r ryte.
I love your signature BTW grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by izzou(m): 7:18am On Dec 02, 2016
Larrykaysail:

The guy no gree buy clothe for the babe.

grin

That was harsh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by iykebest1(m): 7:24am On Dec 02, 2016
mysticgal:
I have come to have a strong dislike for pre-wedding shots and pictures in general. Its not like I don't share in their happiness or something but its too surreal and unnecessary.

Maybe its because I have seen too much*shrugs*
iffa hear say u no do pass.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by iykebest1(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nice but not impressed grin
have you ever be impressed before?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by kinggogo: 7:33am On Dec 02, 2016
We'll both agree not to do it
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by ej4sub: 7:41am On Dec 02, 2016
Waiting to man o war and boy scout...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by ej4sub: 7:45am On Dec 02, 2016
Waiting to man o war and boy scout...
claremont:

nsc.datzall
www.nsc datzall,
you guys are terribly funny
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by humbleself242(m): 7:50am On Dec 02, 2016
Y u come put ur hand on her breast officer?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by oyoofong(m): 8:38am On Dec 02, 2016
hmmm!!!The Lastma guy,did his presumptively on duty.He should have copied well,by going to a pipeline vandal site.lol cry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Rollwitu(f): 8:45am On Dec 02, 2016
madridguy:
Chai, my head dey swell like ijebu garri. Baba God reason my matter, grant me financial freedom, beautiful wife, cute kids and above all, make me a senator of the federal republic of Nigeria. Amin

Happy married life Mr and Mrs Essien.
undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Lokoyen(m): 9:37am On Dec 02, 2016
ishowdotgmail:

As if wen ur time come too, u no go snap

Don't mind her jare! Its for memory sake. When you look back before you get married you thank God.

Not every pre wedding is for publicity. You need some of the picture for your wedding program and joter.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by SaxadResources: 10:12am On Dec 02, 2016
Guffaz Events and Decor

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by Angeldamian: 10:51am On Dec 02, 2016
Nice one, HML to u.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of An NSCDC Official And His Fiancée by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 11:03am On Dec 02, 2016
The girl too short and the guy charcoal well well... wrong combination

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blood Covenant With Your Boyfriend/Girlfriend? / Help! She Is Just 23years Old But Acts Like An Old Woman / I Broke "Boys Code" With My Friend And I'm Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.