Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,535 members, 7,823,325 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her (5141 Views)

Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / How Do I Reduced My Love For My Boyfriend He's Taking Me For Granted / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by tyokunbo(m): 7:09pm On Dec 01, 2016
http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/01/your-small-thing-hasnt-affected-or-reduced-my-love-for-you-begs-city-girl-after-fiance-dumps-her/

A Kenyan woman is in hot soup after her fiance read a WhatsApp message in which she called him Mr Small Di*ck.

According to Mpasho.co.ke, her fiance who had just proposed to the woman, dumped her after reading that harsh and derogatory text that made fun of his magic stick.

Now, the city girl only identified as Adesewa took to social media to plead with her fiance to take her back.

Here is what she wrote;

“I am Adesewa, my fiance Tope sent you a message last week, i didn’t want to send anything before because i didn’t want to hurt my baby any more than i have already done.

But the woman that commented this morning has gotten me really scared. please oluwatope mi all these things aren’t as it seems. I love you with all my heart and my time with you has been the best days of my life.Remember when you proposed and said you wanted that to be the last time you will see me cry, well i have been crying since you left and seeing that i have caused you pain either intentionally or otherwise is even more disheartening..please this is my own side.

1.)The small thing issue is just girl talk..yes i said it and it was just a joke which i now regret but baby your small dick hasn’t reduced or affected my love for you, infact i flaunt it to my friends which is why you still saw it in my chat Ewa.
Even Ewa can attest to the fact that i never meant that mr small dick as an embarrassment to you or to ridicule you to my friends.

2.) Yes i faked the orgasms and i will still fake them to make you happy,because you deserve it..because i know you have a big ego and telling i wasn’t satisfied will cause you so much heartache and i wasn’t about to do that but i know better now,babe we will fix it together, i will never do anything like that ever again.

3.) The car is nothing to me,i could care less about the car, i was only telling you i wanted the car because of the stress of going to work from my new place but i won’t take that car until i have your love and trust back and i am willing to do anything to have those back even if we have to start from the scratch,you are a rare gem and i am not letting you go that easily.
Please return my calls and unblock me from Whatsapp. Please dear there is no one to call me oluwasewa, there is no one to tickle me,there is no one for me to play with his beards. please doubt me all you want but please my love for you is true and i am willing to prove it to you all my life. please breakormake help me send this to my boo and please tell that insecure woman that i and my fiance had our issue just barely two weeks ago not a year.thank you.”

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by tyokunbo(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
If you were in the guy’s situation, what will you do about this girl?

CC: lalasticlala, Mynd44

Source: http://towncrieronline.net/2016/12/01/your-small-thing-hasnt-affected-or-reduced-my-love-for-you-begs-city-girl-after-fiance-dumps-her/
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by herzern1(m): 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2016

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
adesewa yoruba ?? how

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol. I would do what he did na. Imagine..she even go social media go announce am. I would just silently melt out of her life like Joseph did to Mary in the bible without creating any scene. To create a scene is to further confirm what she said to the masses.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by kinggogo: 7:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
D thunder wey go faya dis woman sha shocked undecided

U evn flaunt his "small d!ck" to ur friends shocked shocked

Chaiiii, see HUMILIATION!!!
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by dingbang(m): 7:45pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol Dat hurts grin
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Kustin(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
bloggers and their lies........A keyan woman bearing "Adesewa" hmmm continue oooo

6 Likes

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Mimido2(f): 8:10pm On Dec 01, 2016
his small dick hahahahaha

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Laveda(f): 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin

Eiyaaa
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Opakan2: 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
his small dick
hahahahaha

are you crippled?
this one wey your yarnsh no align for that pix so.. dick don spoil your life

5 Likes

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
I'm beginning to hate women more & more each passing day cos of sh!t like this
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Mimido2(f): 8:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opakan2:

are you crippled?
this one wey your yarnsh no align for that pix so.. dick don spoil your life
abeg see question?
u will not get wat u want o
I won't insult u
bye bye
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Chidonc(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol, and am sure this is happening somewhere in ibadan, before u quote me check the namescheesy
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Chidonc(m): 8:30pm On Dec 01, 2016
Lol, and am sure this is happening somewhere in ibadan, before u quote me check the namescheesy?
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 01, 2016
fluxmind:
I'm beginning to hate women more & more each passing day cos of sh!t like this
Seems u have that too. Anyway be proud of what ur creator gave u
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 01, 2016
Nma27:
Seems u have that too. Anyway be proud of what ur creator gave u

Have what? Nigerians always jumping to conclusions & being judgmental. You love d!cks right & have preferences too right? I can say you're a size queen too. Anyway I'm 7.6" long, 6.3 thick. Who cares?
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Opakan2: 9:12pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
abeg see question?
u will not get wat u want o
I won't insult u
bye bye

who told you I want insult..

I want to sample you ni, I wan help your life

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Mimido2(f): 9:20pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opakan2:

who told you I want insult..

I want to sample you ni, I wan help your life
no be only sample na test run undecided
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Gladiator1: 9:24pm On Dec 01, 2016
grin
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Opakan2: 9:26pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:

mimido ye ma shey bayi now

is this how you use to do?
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
that woman sarcasm is legendary.
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 01, 2016
that woman's sarcasm is legendary.
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 01, 2016
To make matters worse she still calling him lil dick in her apologies grin grin grin

She's a trivalling hoe! It's his money she loves angry
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 01, 2016
fluxmind:

Have what? Nigerians always jumping to conclusions & being judgmental. You love d!cks right & have preferences too right? I can say you're a size queen too. Anyway I'm 7.6" long, 6.3 thick. Who cares?
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 01, 2016
Adesewa from Kenya

1 Like

Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Opakan2:

mimido ye ma shey bayi now

is this hiw you use to do?
Bad guy
Urbhead dey there grin grin
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
Omoge ha fa? How J-town nah
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Mimido2(f): 10:17pm On Dec 01, 2016
Babzilla:

Omoge ha fa? How J-town nah
am good
jos is fine
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Opakan2: 10:21pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2 oya let's date instead of sample

you don go Paris before? I will take you and your ebi for shopping

whatyasay?
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
am good
jos is fine
Sweet town. When next I surface lets meet up nah... a couple of drinks.. ...
Re: ‘Your Small Thing Hasn’t Reduced My Love,’ Begs Girl After Fiance Dumps Her by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 01, 2016
Mimido2:
am good
jos is fine
Sweet town. When next I surface lets meet up nah... have a couple of drinks.. ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help / This Lady Is Shaking Tables With Her Tweet About Broke Men / My Secret Obsession With Impregnating Another Man's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.