Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? (5143 Views)

Man Who Impregnated Twin Sisters Opens Up About The Situation & What He Undergoe / Black Model, “black Gabby Doll” Show Off Crazy Photos To Fans (ADULT ONLY) / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:09pm On Dec 27, 2016
I love a girl. She also loves me, but she is committed. She says she can't betray her boyfriend, but doesn't want to leave me. What should I do?
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Haniel18: 9:23pm On Dec 27, 2016
Hmmmm.who can solve dis riddle

3 Likes

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 27, 2016
She can't betray her boyfriend but she loves you. Nawa o. So if its love she has for you, what does she have for her boyfriend? Abi person dey get real love for 2 person at once?

3 Likes

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Haniel18 post=52311725]Hmmmm.who can solve dis riddle [/quote Abeg this is not riddle i need a reasonable answer
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by MrCork: 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alhkerimu:
I love a girl. She also loves me, but
she is committed. She says she can't
betray her boyfriend, but doesn't
want to leave me. What should I do?

love?...love girl in Nigeria? ... you have job?(no oofense ) undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by bitchcrafts: 9:33pm On Dec 27, 2016
Na scam

1 Like

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
She can't betray her boyfriend but she loves you. Nawa o. So if its love she has for you, what does she have for her boyfriend? Abi person dey get real love for 2 person at once?
Infact, i'm confuse and i love her so much
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by jchioma: 9:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrCork:

Khia ha ha! Abeg i no fi laff!
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:38pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrCork:

Mind your statement pls, the fact something is confusing me and i ask a question that doesn't permit you to insult me thank you sir.
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by menxer: 9:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alhkerimu:
It's called entrapment.
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
menxer:
It's called entrapment.
Pls stop grammer and advice me for God's sake
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 9:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
menxer:
It's called entrapment.
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Zaheertyler(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
she loves me too...and she's telling me that she can't betray u
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by MrCork: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alhkerimu:

Mind your statement pls, the fact something is confusing me and i ask a question that doesn't permit you to insult me thank you sir.

...son ..your common sense is not common an I meannnnnit in a nice Way...you falling love with a married woman an then ask us to help you becuzzzzz you depress??... ..YOU NEED HOSPITAL HELP!!!(no oofense) undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 10:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Zaheertyler:
she loves me too...and she's telling me that she can't betray u
Guy this is not a funny matter
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by MrCork: 10:05pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alhkerimu:

...you cant find your own woman...abi?...you loookin for ready made....if you can't find a woman..pay for one! angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
She already betrayed her boyfriend the minute she allowed feelings for you linger in her heart. I think you should let her be if you don't want her to 'betray' you too smiley

4 Likes

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by buccunmie(m): 10:15pm On Dec 27, 2016
U na jst assistant boyfrnd. Once the real bf misbehave she go shift base.

2 Likes

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by menxer: 10:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alhkerimu:

Look up the meaning of entrapment and you will understand your problem and how to go about solving it if you want.

I can't put words in your mouth, can I?
grin

1 Like

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
FWB surepass.
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 27, 2016

6 Likes

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Zaheertyler(m): 11:07pm On Dec 27, 2016
Alhkerimu:
Guy this is not a funny matter
does it look like a joke
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 11:08pm On Dec 27, 2016
MrCork:

...son ..your common sense is not common an I meannnnnit in a nice Way...you falling love with a married woman an then ask us to help you becuzzzzz you depress??... ..YOU NEED HOSPITAL HELP!!!(no oofense) undecided
Thank u, i'm not suprise abt your comment because charity begins at home
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=MrCork post=52312755]

[color=#000099]...you cant find your own woman...abi?...you loookin for ready made....if you can't find a woman..pay for one!
HELP ME PAY FOR ONE
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Alondra post=52312884]She already betrayed her boyfriend the minute she allowed feelings for you linger in her heart. I think you should let her be if you don't want her to 'betray' you too :
THANKS FOR YOUR ADVICE.
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
Nobody can love two persons at the same time.
If she said she loves you but can't leave her boyfriend for you means she loves the bf.

Move on!.

3 Likes

Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=menxer post=52313037]
Look up the meaning of entrapment and you will understand your problem and how to go about solving it if you want.

I can't put words in your mouth, can I?
Ok i have heard you
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=JoshuaSamuraiX post=52313598]

OP, I was in this exact same situation months back, the lady only likes the attension to you are giving her. Anytime she and her man are having issues or he is out of reach, she knows you will be there to make her feel good about her self.

Please ignore all the grammer I said above, she is using you. If you like being used, you can still stay friend.

If you want to move foreward, please don't contact her again, he will come back if she sees you have moved on and she will start saying she misses you, please don't go back to her. She will start that cycle again.

Forget her totally. My 2 cent advice
God bles you dear i'm happy for you.
Thanks for your advice
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Alhkerimu(m): 11:19pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=Zaheertyler post=52314159]
does it look like a joke. Yes ofcourse
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by jericco1(m): 11:49pm On Dec 27, 2016
angry
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by Nbote(m): 8:36am On Dec 28, 2016
Alhkerimu:

D truth is U already made up ur mind on what u want by claiming U luv her too even though U know she's got a boyfriend she's committed to and d fact dat she claims to feel d same way works for u. U're are d side guy and kinda seem quite comfortable with how things are between U two. She doesn't want to leave u means dat both of U have been at it already. So what advice do u really want to hear? Did u jus find out she's into a committed relationship already or u've always known and if u've always known why is it suddenly a problem for u?
Re: ADULT ONLY => If You Found Yourself In This Situation What Will You Do? by sats: 8:44am On Dec 28, 2016
She wont leave her bf and you are still hanging with her, you have time to waste, better go and find somebody that is ready to commit to you

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check This Lady's Backside (butt) U Will Fall For It / How Would You Handle This? / How Did You Loose Your Virginity And How Old Where You Then. See Mine (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.