Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ask Me Any Question Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask Me Any Question Guys (1949 Views)

Ask Me Any Question About Sex / I Wouldn't Have Been Married If My Wife Didn't Ask Me This Question; Man Reveals / Ladies Ask Any Question, First Guy To Nail It Earns An Exclusive PM From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by ikombe: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
WHAT WENT WRONG U THINK THAT UNTIL NOW U NEVER EVEN HIT OUTSIDE THE "STUDIO"?
Chai cry

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by lhawarl1(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1 what caused the 'BIG BANG' and prove it angry
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Lsofdk(m): 7:17am On Dec 02, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Ooh u have to Answer this..

Airforce1, u already be singing from all kinds of studios waaaay before STARBOI Wizkid was born..

Now, he's a big supastar across Africa.. Prolly toured half of the world ,yet ur still in the studio singing ur way out..

Now my kweshun is :WHAT WENT WRONG U THINK THAT UNTIL NOW U NEVER EVEN HIT OUTSIDE THE "STUDIO"?

Cc

Trap hedges
see how convenient it's for your kind to question people's lives.

let's place you on a stake, how about you answer the question you ask, judging from your life thus far

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Airforce1(m): 7:25am On Dec 02, 2016
freesinzu:
Do you stay in lagos dude, cos me and my guyz won organize small levels later dis month, you fit com sing for us. God fit answer your prayers from there.
Airforce1

Yes i live in lagos

thanks
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Lsofdk:

see how convenient it's for your kind to question people's lives.

let's place you on a stake, how about you answer the question you ask, judging from your life thus far

Why don't u answer it as well? undecided. Coz u sound like a failed artiste too while ur batch like Don Jazzy is already a CEO of Marvin Records... lipsrsealed

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Lsofdk(m): 7:36am On Dec 02, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Why don't u answer it as well? undecided. Coz u sound like a failed artiste too while ur batch like Don Jazzy is already a CEO of Marvin Records... lipsrsealed
15minutes of life examination and this is all you could utter. Not like i expected a better response from one whose life orbits around nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Defaramade(m): 7:39am On Dec 02, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

Ma'am I thought you are from Thailand, Indonesia, or Malaysia, how come you know so much about Nigeria?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by B4UIWAZ(f): 7:52am On Dec 02, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

and what's your life achievement so far?

some of you just come on here to caste your life frustrations on others.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by LordOfNaira: 8:24am On Dec 02, 2016
dacovajnr:
Is it true that even if you're laced with timed Bomb you still won't Blow? lipsrsealed

Wicked Question!!!
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by freesinzu(m): 8:27am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1:

Yes i live in lagos

thanks
Na ebute metta, you would be paid o.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1, which track do you feel is your best so far? And where can I download it?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Idamond: 8:34am On Dec 02, 2016
What is the size of your pus$sy and d deep
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by LordOfNaira: 8:35am On Dec 02, 2016
QueenSuccubus:

So you think Airforce1 is a failed artiste? Well, young lady, it is hard to tell who is or who is not a failed artiste. It is not by blowing early or by touring the world. Sons musicians are merely lucky to be signed by good music managements while some struggle to pay for studio session and then struggle to pay to promote their songs all by themselves. It costs money to do all these things without the help of a record label. Studio sessions with top producers are very expensive. Now, after doing that, you have to gather money again and start paying DJs to play your songs. Some artistes go to a place called Alaba International in Lagos to pay to have their songs in a collection with top artistes. Mind you, a lot of these struggling artistes are not failed artistes. However, when an artiste has all the machinery in place (e.g Alabi Yellow of...) then you can say FAILED.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Airforce1(m): 8:37am On Dec 02, 2016
freesinzu:

Na ebute metta, you would be paid o.
if you're for real, I'm game.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Airforce1(m): 8:40am On Dec 02, 2016
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by freesinzu(m): 8:46am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1:
if you're for real, I'm game.
sure, am for real, but the question is are you worth our money, I don't want a situation where you just slutter on stage and expect to get paid, you might even get beat by angry guyz. So if you won't f.k pm me your num.

2 Likes

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Airforce1(m): 8:54am On Dec 02, 2016
freesinzu:

sure, am for real, but the question is are you worth our money, I don't want a situation where you just slutter on stage and expect to get paid, you might even get beat by angry guyz. So if you won't f.k pm me your num.
Lool

when is the date?

here is my official line (08088124228)
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Lool
when is the date?
You're avoiding my question
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Airforce1(m): 8:57am On Dec 02, 2016
KissChrix:

You're avoiding my question

what question?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by freesinzu(m): 8:58am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1:
Lool

when is the date?

here is my official line (08088124228)
Ok see, its on the 26th.

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1 are you still gonna be a nairalander if you finally make it to the top on your cateer?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1:

what question?

Which track do you feel is your best? And where can I get it?
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Airforce1(m): 9:05am On Dec 02, 2016
freesinzu:

Ok see, its on the 26th.

oops

sorry not for you

26th is Ok.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Airforce1(m): 9:07am On Dec 02, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
Airforce1 are you still gonna be a nairalander if you finally make it to the top on your cateer?

Yep i will

nairaland is my first love.

thanks baby for sticking out your neck for me.

i wont forget.
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by Airforce1(m): 9:14am On Dec 02, 2016
KissChrix:

Which track do you feel is your best? And where can I get it?

I've done 2songs

Diva and oya na

they are all good songs based on naija standard.

i've penned down 3more songs which will be dropping before April next year.

my first song "Diva" got over 13k downloads nairalanders alone.

and after that i took the song on the advice of peeps that have been in the game before me because they felt someone might hijack them
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by MackBrooklyn: 9:21am On Dec 02, 2016
Airforce1:

oops

sorry not for you

26th is Ok.

cheesy grin

Oga, answer my question now!! No be you talk say you go answer any question!!! angry
Re: Ask Me Any Question Guys by AyamStarch: 12:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
B4UIWAZ:
Airforce2

(1) (2) (Reply)

April Fool: Guy Begs His Ex-girlfriend, Says He Wants Them Back Together… But… ( / Another Girl Gets Lucky As Her Man Accepts Her Proposal - Photos / How Many Nairaland Monikers Do You Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.