Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) (4487 Views)

In Israel, You Will Be Jailed For Preaching About Christ. / Keep Your Eyes Fixed On Jesus :- Peace In Chaos / 10 Things You Really Don’t Know About Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
HIS DIVINITY:

Muslims believe in the Absolute Oneness of God, Who is a Supreme Being free of human limitations, needs and wants. He has no partners in His Divinity. He is the Creator of everything and is completely separate from His creation, and all worship is to be directed towards Him alone.

This was the same message brought by all prophets of God, including Jesus. He never claimed any qualities of divinity, nor did he claim that he deserved to be worshipped. He did not say that he was the “begotten son” of God or part of the “Trinity”, but rather that he was only a servant of God sent to the Jews to bring them back to the true religion, worshipping One God and following his instruction.

The majority of the verses in the Quran which mention Jesus discuss this aspect. They prove that he was only taken as an object of worship as a result of lies which people invented against him. It confirms accounts of his life where Jesus himself clearly denies that he deserved any worship, and it supports the notion that the parables and examples which God has given showed his mortal nature, not his divinity or filial relationship to God. God narrates of Jesus in the Quran:

Surah 5:72
“They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘God is the Messiah, the son of Mary’ while the Messiah has said, ‘O Children of Israel, worship God, my Lord and your Lord...’”
God says about the belief that Jesus is part of a “Trinity”:

Surah 5:73-75
“They have certainly disbelieved who say, ‘God is the third of three.’ (Rather) there is none worthy of worship except One (God). And if they do not desist from what they are saying, there will surely afflict the disbelievers among them a painful punishment. So will they not repent to God and seek His forgiveness? And God is Forgiving and Merciful. The Messiah (Jesus), son of Mary, was no more than a Messenger before whom many Messengers have passed away; and his mother adhered wholly to truthfulness, and they both ate food (as other mortals do). See how We make Our signs clear to them; and see where they are turning away!”

And also, surah 4:171
“O People of the Book (Jews and Christians)! Do not exceed the limits in your religion, and attribute to God nothing except the truth. The Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, was only a Messenger of God, and His command that He conveyed unto Mary, and a spirit from Him. So believe in God and in His Messengers, and do not say: ‘God is a Trinity.’ Give up this assertion; it would be better for you. For God is indeed (the only) One God. Far be it from His glory that He should have a son. To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and in the earth. And God is sufficient for a guardian.”
God deems this belief as an enormity against His Essence:

Surah 19:88-93
“And they say: ‘The Most Merciful (God) has taken (for Himself) a son.’ Assuredly you utter a hideous thing, whereby almost the heavens are torn, and the earth is split asunder and the mountains fall in ruins; That they ascribe unto the Most Merciful a son, when it is not suitable for (the Majesty of) the Most Merciful that He should take a son. There is none in the heavens and the earth but comes unto the Most Merciful as a slave.”

On the Day of Judgment, Jesus again will free himself from this false attribution. God gives us a glimpse of what he will say when he is asked about why people worshipped him:

Surah 5:116-117
“And (beware the Day) when God will say, “O Jesus, Son of Mary, did you say to the people, ‘Take me and my mother as deities besides God?’” He will say, ‘Exalted are You! It was not for me to say that to which I have no right. If I had said it, You would have known it. You know what is within myself, and I do not know what is within Yourself. Indeed, it is You who is Knower of the unseen. I said not to them except what you commanded me – to worship God, my Lord and your Lord…’”

In these verses, God proclaims that ascribing to Jesus the attribute 'son of God' or 'part of a Trinity' is indeed a great blasphemy. The reason for this returns to the key fundamental assertion that God is Unique and unlike any of his creation; as well as in His Essence, He is Unique in His Divinity, His Attributes and His Lordship.
All of the above make up the strict monotheism which He revealed in His Scriptures, from them the first of the Ten Commandments:

Exodus 20:1-3
“I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.”
Ascribing a son to God is in clear opposition to that principle for which He created the Creation and sent prophets. God says in the Quran:
Surah 51:56
“And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.”

He also said: surah 16:36
“And We certainly sent into every nation a messenger, (saying), ‘Worship God and avoid all false objects of worship…’”
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

HIS MISSION:
As discussed earlier, the Quran clearly affirms that Jesus was a prophet, as well as the fact that he was no more than that. Prophets are indeed the best of creation. They are those whom God chooses to receive His revelation, yet at the same time, they are mere emissaries of God and do not deserve to receive worship. Jesus, as mentioned in the Quran, is no different than any of them in this respect.
Throughout the Quran, Jesus is identified fundamentally as a prophet of God sent to the Jews who had over time deviated from the teachings of Moses and other messengers.

Surah 61:6
“And (remember) when Jesus, son of Mary, said: ‘O Children of Israel, I am the Messenger of God sent to you, confirming the Torah (which came) before me...’”
Jesus Christ, the son of Mary, was the last in the line of Jewish prophets. He lived according to the Torah, the Law of Moses, and taught his followers to do likewise.

In Matthew 5:17-18, Jesus stated:
“Think not that I have come to abolish the law and the (way of) the prophets; I have come not to abolish them but to fulfill them.”
In this aspect, he and his message was no different than the previous prophets chosen by God, who all called to the worship of God and God alone, as well as to obedience to His commandments. As he was miraculously supported by God in his conception, birth, and childhood, he was also supported by numerous miracles to prove that he was a messenger from God. However, the majority of the Jews rejected his prophethood.
Not only did Jesus affirm the scriptures revealed before him, but he also foretold of another prophet to come after him. God says:
Surah 61:6
“And when Jesus, son of Mary, said: ‘O Children of Israel! Indeed I am the messenger of God unto you, confirming that which was (revealed) before me in the Torah, and bringing good tidings of a messenger who will come after me, whose name is the Praised One.’”
This fact is also mentioned in the New Testament. Careful study shows that Jesus, peace be upon him, refers to the same prophet in John 14:16-17:
“And I will give you another Counselor (the Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy and blessings of God be upon him), to be with you forever, even the Spirit of Truth.”

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Chikelue2000(m): 12:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
U believe in Jesus teachings yet u murder n kill or maime someone who blasphemes d prophet who is not even God or someone who says anything against ur religious book. God help u

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Mockinbird: 12:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
These mohamedans sha!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 12:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
Allah says in the Qur'an:

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

You will never see any Muslim killing people unjustly.
Islam is perfect but all Muslims are not because they are human being, and human being r bond to make a mistakes.

Check through you bible (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
and tell me what you see.
(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Omudia11: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2016
Thrash!!

Jesus Christ is GOD in the flesh. Jesus Christ was not created, he is the creator. There was not a thing that was made that he did not make.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by JideAmuGiaka: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
Musharraf:
Allah says in the Qur'an:

“Whoever kills a person [unjustly]…it is as though he has killed all mankind. And whoever saves a life, it is as though he had saved all mankind.” (Qur’an, 5:32)

You will never see any Muslim killing people unjustly.
Islam is perfect but all Muslims are not because they are human being, and human being r bond to make a mistakes.

Check through you bible (Leviticus 24:10-16 NLT)
and tell me what you see.
(Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)
(Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

There's huge different between old and new testament of the Bible. Don't forget that the old testament dwells much on the law, that's eye for an eye. But when Jesus came, all this changed. As you have quoted from the old testament I will also like you to balance it with new testament. Moreover, you can't see anywhere in the world where Christians will be killing any one now for blasphemy as we have Seen many people killed by Muslims because of blasphemy.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Auki: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

There's huge different between old and new testament of the Bible. Don't forget that the old testament dwells much on the law, that's eye for an eye. But when Jesus came, all this changed. As you have quoted from the old testament I will also like you to balance it with new testament. Moreover, you can't see anywhere in the world where Christians will be killing any one now for blasphemy as we have Seen many people killed by Muslims because of blasphemy.

It seems you are full of emotions.

Did Jesus abolished the old testament?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 4:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
[“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (NIV, Matthew 5:17–18)]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
JideAmuGiaka:

[“Do not think that I have come to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I have not come to abolish them but to fulfill them. I tell you the truth, until heaven and earth disappear, not the smallest letter, not the least stroke of a pen, will by any means disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. (NIV, Matthew 5:17–18)]

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

Omudia11:
Thrash!!

The mouth reveals what is in the hearts.

Omudia11:
Jesus Christ is GOD in the flesh. Jesus Christ was not created, he is the creator. There was not a thing that was made that he did not make.

Just saying,
1. How can God be born by his creation?
2. How can God be killed by his creation?
3. Where in the bible did Jesus say, unambiguously he was God, or he should be worshipped?
Do you know why I asked the last question? over 5.5billion people are going to hell, according to you, if they don't believe Jesus is God, yet, he didn't for once tell anyone that he was God.

NOTE: This is not to insult my christian brothers and sisters, it is only to reason with you.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Omudia11: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2016
It is clearly stated in the bible but you chose to disbelieve it. John 1:1 (which you hate) and many other verses say so.

Now would you in plain words or otherwise prove how Merciful or beneficent the Allah of the Quran is?

The God I serve proved his love for mankind when he died on the cross.
Haroun13:
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful

The mouth reveals what is in the hearts.

Just saying,
1. How can God be born by his creation?
2. How can God be killed by his creation?
3. Where in the bible did Jesus say, unambiguously he was God, or he should be worshipped?
Do you know why I asked the last question? over 5.5billion people are going to hell, according to you, if they don't believe Jesus is God, yet, he didn't for once tell anyone that he was God.

NOTE: This is not to insult my christian brothers and sisters, it is only to reason with you.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
It is no longer atheist vs Christians.. it's now Islam vs Christian.. when will this religion war end?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

JideAmuGiaka:

There's huge different between old and new testament of the Bible. Don't forget that the old testament dwells much on the law, that's eye for an eye. But when Jesus came, all this changed. As you have quoted from the old testament I will also like you to balance it with new testament.

1. But Jesus (pbuh) said that he didn't come to abolish the laws or prophets but to fulfill them.
2. Are you saying you don't believe in the old testament?

JideAmuGiaka:
Moreover, you can't see anywhere in the world where Christians will be killing any one now for blasphemy as we have Seen many people killed by Muslims because of blasphemy.

You shouldn't jump to conclusions just yet, here's why.

List of violent christian groups, whose activities the media conceals.

1. Lord’s Resistance Army
Active: 1980s-Present, about 30 years
Who are they? The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) is a Christian Fundamentalist terrorist group originally from Uganda, but now active in the Sudan, the Central African Republic, and other places. Uganda, you may remember , is a
hotbed of Christian Fundamentalism , so it makes sense that a group who calls themselves “Christianist” would come from the country. The LRA surfaced in the popular conscious sometime ago when Joesph Kony suddenly became a meme on the internet ; up to that point, their main claim to fame is child sex slaves and children soldiers. Indeed, the LRA is
known to orchestrate kidnappings, railroading young boys into fighting while forcing young girls into sexual slavery . Those who refused to fight were hacked to pieces. The young girls are forced to be “brides” for the soldiers, and thus helping to spread HIV. They’re especially brutal towards civilians, as well, wiping out entire villages and attacking refugee camps.
The goal of the LRA is pretty straight froward: they want a Bible-based state that uses the Ten Commandments as guide posts. That’s something any right-wing politician or Christianist can sympathize with, right?

2. National Liberation Front of Tripura
Active: 1989 to present, about 30 years
Who are they? You’ve probably heard of the Lord’s Resistance Army and the KKK, but this is a group that I’m pretty sure you haven’t, unless you’re from India. It’s easy for us to forget, as Americans, just how big India is; it’s far more diverse than Europe is, culturally speaking, and it’s roughly the same size. It’s called the “world’s largest democracy” for a reason, but as the United States shows, no democracy is without it’s secessionists. And these folks are just some of the many secessionist organizations in India.
According to their manifesto, the NLFT wants ” to expand the kingdom of God and Christ in Tripura,” and often does so at the point of a gun. They threatened anyone celebrating the Hindu Festival of Durga Puja with death, and are backed by a Baptist Church that’s selling them arms . They’ve
orchestrated at least two massacres, and used rape as a tool of intimidation . While the Nayanbasi faction has been shut down, the
Biswamohan faction has promised to fight on . So here we have a Christian terrorist group spreading their faith in India “by sword,” metaphorically, and at the point of a gun more prosaically — small wonder we haven’t heard anything about them in the West, huh?

3. Antibalaka
Active: 1990s to present, about 25 years
Who are they? Their name means “anti-machete” in the Sango and Mandja languages, and they first formed to defend Christians and Animists who were on the receiving end of politically motivated violence carried out by Muslims. As these things often do, the tables turned, and now the Antibalaka is doing what right-wingers only wish they could do:
ethnically cleanse their country of all Muslims. This includes children,
who they’ve targeted and murdered in the past. Now, the Antibalaka now stand accused of crimes far worse than anything that Séléka, the Muslim rebel group, are guilty of.

Others are;
4. The Christian Identity Movement
5. The Aryan nations
6. The Orange volunteers
7. Catholic Reaction Force/Protestant Action Force.

There's more.

I didn't post on these groups to tell you that "ALL" Christians are violent, rather I posted them to let you know that there will always be extremist, and you don't judge a whole Nation, or people by the actions of a few. Like my Muslim brother rightly said, Islam condemns violence, and unjust killing.

Salaam.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 9:42pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:
Thrash!!

Like what?
Quote from Bible
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
HenryDion:
It is no longer atheist vs Christians.. it's now Islam vs Christian.. when will this religion war end?
Depends on what you mean, I'm not at war with anyone, I'm simply reasoning with my brothers and sisters in Christianity.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:
It is clearly stated in the bible but you chose to disbelieve it. John 1:1 (which you hate) and many other verses say so.

Now would you in plain words or otherwise prove how Merciful or beneficent the Allah of the Quran is?

But the bible said anybody that died on the cross is CURSED (Galatian 3vs13)

I want you to understand the fact that nobody can be Muslim unless such person believes in Jesus Christ( Peace be Unto Him).

Allah says in the Qur'an

Q4vs157.
And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]:

Q4vs158.
But Allah raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.

Q4: 159.
And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe in him ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), as only a Messenger of Allah and a human being], before his ['Iesa (Jesus) or a Jew's or a Christian's] death (at the time of the appearance of the angel of death). And on the Day of Resurrection, he ['Iesa (Jesus)] will be a witness against them.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Omudia11: 10:05pm On Dec 02, 2016
The verse you quoted betrays you.

Galatians 3 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law , having become a curse for us (for it is written , "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"wink ,

You can read the next verse if you wish. Now the bolded is self explanatory. When Jesus Christ died on the cross, he became a curse for us, became a sin, became condemned etc. He bore our burden, our cross, our curses because only He could save us. He took it all upon himself that we may live. I hope you understand now.

Musharraf:

But the bible said anybody that died on the cross is CURSED (Galatian 3vs13)

I want you to understand the fact that nobody can be Muslim unless such person believes in Jesus Christ( Peace be Unto Him).

Fallacy! Anyone who doesn't believe that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh and died and rose on the third day doesn't believe in Jesus.

Allah says in the Qur'an

Q4vs157.
And because of their saying (in boast), "We killed Messiah 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), the Messenger of Allah," - but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but the resemblance of 'Iesa (Jesus) was put over another man (and they killed that man), and those who differ therein are full of doubts. They have no (certain) knowledge, they follow nothing but conjecture. For surely; they killed him not [i.e. 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary) ]:

Q4vs158.
But Allah raised him ['Iesa (Jesus)] up (with his body and soul) unto Himself (and he is in the heavens). And Allah is Ever All-Powerful, All-Wise.

Q4: 159.
And there is none of the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians), but must believe in him ['Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary), as only a Messenger of Allah and a human being], before his ['Iesa (Jesus) or a Jew's or a Christian's] death (at the time of the appearance of the angel of death). And on the Day of Resurrection, he ['Iesa (Jesus)] will be a witness against them.

I asked what Allah has done to prove his beneficence and mercy to mankind and you came up with this?,

OK... If Isa was cursed like you say, why did Allah give him the privilege of transfiguration? Why didn't he taste death ? Why did your Quran mention that he was pure?

Why do you believe that Jesus transfigured to heaven but don't believe that he was born of a virgin? Again...in what way did Allah prove his love for mankind?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 10:11pm On Dec 02, 2016
I challenge any Christian to bring me one single miracle performed by Jesus Christ ( Peace e Unto Him) on his own.

Allah says in Q5vs10

(Remember) when Allah will say (on the Day of Resurrection). "O 'Iesa (Jesus), son of Maryam (Mary)! Remember My Favour to you and to your mother when I supported you with Ruh-ul-Qudus [Jibrael (Gabriel)] so that you spoke to the people in the cradle and in maturity; and when I taught you writing, Al-Hikmah (the power of understanding), the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel); and when you made out of the clay, as it were, the figure of a bird, by My Permission, and you breathed into it, and it became a bird by My Permission, and you healed those born blind, and the lepers by My Permission, and when you brought forth the dead by My Permission; and when I restrained the Children of Israel from you (when they resolved to kill you) since you came unto them with clear proofs, and the disbelievers among them said: 'This is nothing but evident magic.' "

Jesus said in the Bible

John 11:40-42

Jesus said to her, “Did I not tell you that if you believed you would see the glory of God?” So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.”

‘God raised up his servant’ (Acts 3:26)

Jesus said:
‘I can of mine own self do nothing.’ (John 5:30)

‘The son can do nothing by himself; he can only do what he sees his Father doing.’ (John 5:19)

The Bible says that Jesus did not consider himself equal with God

and that God performed miracles through Jesus & Jesus was limited in what he could do:

‘But when the crowds saw this, they were awestruck, and glorified God, who had given such authority to men.’ (Matt. 9:cool

‘a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst.’ (Acts 2:22)

‘he went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.’ (Acts 10:38)

If Christ was God, the Bible would simply say that Jesus did the miracles himself without making reference to God. The fact that it was God supplying the power for the miracles shows that God is greater than Jesus.

The Bible says that at times of weakness angels strengthened Jesus

God ,however, does not need to be strengthened. Human need to be strengthened; God does not because God is All-Powerful. If Jesus had to be strengthened, he must not be God.

‘An angel from heaven appeared to him and strengthened him - in the garden of Gethsemane’
(Luke 22:43)

‘Then the devil left him; and behold, angels came and began to minister to Him’ (Mark. 1:13)
‘And he was in the wilderness forty days being tempted by Satan; and he was with the wild beasts, and the angels were ministering to him.’ (Mark 1:13)
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:

1. I said you should tell in Jesus' words, not what someone thinks. if you are conversant with the bible, you'll notice that Jesus (pbuh) had so many chances to tell people he was God incarnate, yet he didn't.
2. I believe
i also said, rather, typed other things, kindly address them.
3. Concerning the verse, which you said I hate, I don't even have it memorized, I practically had to go and check for it in the bible I have. So, how can you conclude I hate it, when I don't even know it. How can I hate what I don't know.

Omudia11:

Thank you brother, for this question.
First, do you know 113 out of 114 verses of the Qur'an start with "in the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful", and the one which doesn't have it is made up for by another, which has two of it?

Second, Allah has made us (Muslims) to understand how merciful he is in the Qur'an.
Here are some verses;

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." Qur'an 39:53

"The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- Exalted in Might, able to enforce His Will, forgiving again and again. (The Noble Quran, 38:66) "

"If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks God's forgiveness, he will find God Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:110) "

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (The Noble Quran, 2:186) "

There is a lot more, I hope this is enough proof.

Omudia11:

What kind of God commits suicide to forgive his creation? That God cannot be supreme, or universal.
NOTE: This is not to spite anyone, I'm simply reasoning with you.

Well, the God I serve is Universal, and Supreme. He simply wills whatever He wills into existence. From the above verses, it is evident that He forgives among His slaves whomever He wills.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
Omudia11:

Galatians 3 13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law , having become a curse for us (for it is written , "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"wink ,

You can read the next verse if you wish. Now the bolded is self explanatory. When Jesus Christ died on the cross, he became a curse for us, became a sin, became condemned etc. He bore our burden, our cross, our curses because only He could save us. He took it all upon himself that we may live. I hope you understand now.

I asked what Allah has done to prove his beneficence and mercy to mankind and you came up with this?,

OK... If Isa was cursed like you say, why did Allah give him the privilege of transfiguration? Why didn't he taste death ? Why did your Quran mention that he was pure?

Why do you believe that Jesus transfigured to heaven but don't believe that he was born of a virgin? Again...in what way did Allah prove his love for mankind?

I didn't say Jesus (Peace Be Unto Him) was cursed, but rather trying to explain to you that Jesus did not died on a cross as claimed by Christianity.
Bible clearly stated that anybody that died on the cross is cursed and God clearly stated that Jesus was raised to the heaven.
And we Muslims believe that Jesus (Peace Be Unto Him) is coming back before this life comes to an end.
Do you know what he is coming back to do?
Omudia11:

I didn't say Jesus (Peace Be Unto Him) was cursed, but rather trying to explain to you that Jesus did not died on a cross as claimed by Christianity.
Bible clearly stated that anybody that died on the cross is cursed and God clearly stated that Jesus was raised to the heaven.
And we Muslims believe that Jesus (Peace Be Unto Him) is coming back before this life comes to an end.

When he comes, he is going to:

1. Kill all the pigs
2. Kill Antichrist (Dajjal)
3. Break the cross
4. All the Christian that is going to be alive then will all reverted to Islam.
5. He is going to perform Hajj and Umrah @ Mecca.
6. When he come back, money will be circulate to the extent that it will be very difficult for one to see somebody to give charity because everybody will be very much okay with what they have
and so on.....

Finally, I advice you to accept the religion of Jesus Christ, Prophet Solomon, Prophet Moses, Prophet Isiah, Prophet Noah, Prophet Joseph and so on which is religion of Islam before is too late.

All the prophet listed above were all Muslims. because they all preached to people to believe in ONENESS OF GOD.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by impossible27(m): 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
hmm. mohammedians has come again ooo

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2016
Haroun13:

1. I said you should tell in Jesus' words, not what someone thinks. if you are conversant with the bible, you'll notice that Jesus (pbuh) had so many chances to tell people he was God incarnate, yet he didn't.
2. I believe
i also said, rather, typed other things, kindly address them.
3. Concerning the verse, which you said I hate, I don't even have it memorized, I practically had to go and check for it in the bible I have. So, how can you conclude I hate it, when I don't even know it. How can I hate what I don't know.

Thank you brother, for this question.
First, do you know 113 out of 114 verses of the Qur'an start with "in the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful", and the one which doesn't have it is made up for by another, which has two of it?

Second, Allah has made us (Muslims) to understand how merciful he is in the Qur'an.
Here are some verses;

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful." Qur'an 39:53

"The Lord of the heavens and the earth, and all between,- Exalted in Might, able to enforce His Will, forgiving again and again. (The Noble Quran, 38:66) "

"If any one does evil or wrongs his own soul but afterwards seeks God's forgiveness, he will find God Oft-forgiving, Most Merciful. (The Noble Quran, 4:110) "

"When My servants ask thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me: Let them also, with a will, Listen to My call, and believe in Me: That they may walk in the right way. (The Noble Quran, 2:186) "

There is a lot more, I hope this is enough proof.

What kind of God commits suicide to forgive his creation? That God cannot be supreme, or universal.
NOTE: This is not to spite anyone, I'm simply reasoning with you.

Well, the God I serve is Universal, and Supreme. He simply wills whatever He wills into existence. From the above verses, it is evident that He forgives among His slaves whomever He wills.

May Allah bless you Mallam Haroun
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 12:21am On Dec 03, 2016
Musharraf:

Ameen. Alhamdulillah. May Allah reward us all, and guide those who sincerely seek the truth to His deen, Islam.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 6:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Haroun13:

Ameen. Alhamdulillah. May Allah reward us all, and guide those who sincerely seek the truth to His deen, Islam.

Aameen
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by dalaman: 7:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Musharraf:

When he comes, he is going to:

1. Kill all the pigs
2. Kill Antichrist (Dajjal)
3. Break the cross
4. All the Christian that is going to be alive then will all reverted to Islam.
5. He is going to perform Hajj and Umrah @ Mecca.
6. When he come back, money will be circulate to the extent that it will be very difficult for one to see somebody to give charity because everybody will be very much okay with what they have
and so on.....

Finally, I advice you to accept the religion of Jesus Christ, Prophet Solomon, Prophet Moses, Prophet Isiah, Prophet Noah, Prophet Joseph and so on which is religion of Islam before is too late.

All the prophet listed above were all Muslims. because they all preached to people to believe in ONENESS OF GOD.

How will Jesus be identified if he comes back to Earth? He'll come and kill all pigs? Break which cross? If you guys truly know how the world functions you'll all throw away this ridiculous belief.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by peacesamuel94(m): 8:02am On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Haroun13 post=51585694]

Jesus in his own words claimed to have existed before Abraham (John 8:58). surely a mortal couldn't have done that, or are you saying He was lying ?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Richirich713: 8:05am On Dec 03, 2016
But this verse says Yahweh is God?

"I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage. Thou shalt have no other gods before me"
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by waice6571: 8:16am On Dec 03, 2016
Musharraf:

@Musharaf
@Haroun et all.

I read through all your comments and I appreciate your manarisms unlike some of our intollerant brothers. Kudos!

Kindly feed me back on the following :

1. Why does human race need a mesaiah to reconcile us back to God?

2. What are the implications of fall of man?

3. What has the life and death JESUS CHRIST achieved for mankind?

4. What has the coming of Prophet Muhammed achieved for mankind?

5. How did Prophet Muhammed died?

6. Where is Prophet Muhammed now?

I will appreciate your your kindness in handling these questions objectively.
Thanks
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Musharraf: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2016
dalaman:

How will Jesus be identified if he comes back to Earth? He'll come and kill all pigs? Break which cross? If you guys truly know how the world functions you'll all throw away this ridiculous belief.

May God bless you for the question, that is the difference between Islam and Christianity.
There is no single thing that Islam did not talk about, through the last Prophet sent to the Mankind, Prophet Muhammad (Peace Be Unto Him), Rosulullah told us some of the things that happened in the past, things that is happening presently and things that is going go happen in the future(including things that is going to happen on the day of Judgement).

And this life will not come to the pass unless everything come to pass, Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) told us about that more than a thousands years ago.

Let me tell you some of the them....

Minor Signs

1. "The coming of the Last Prophet, Muhammad ibn Abd-Allah (SAW)." [This has already happened, of course.]

2. "The slave will become the master."

3. "Shepherds will compete in the construction of tall buildings." [The modern ex-nomads of Saudi Arabia are an excellent example of this.]

4. "Knowledge of Islam will be taken away while ignorance will increase. This removal of knowledge will be because old scholars will die and fewer and fewer new scholars will replace them. The leaders of the Muslims will be chosen from ignorant people, and they will rule according to their whims." [Today, studying Islam formally is considered to be an inferior career in most of the Muslim world. The leaders of the Muslim world are more known for their political or military prowess (oppressive ability?) than Islamic knowledge.]

5. "Drinking and fornication will increase heavily."

6. "The population of men will decrease, and women increase till fifty women shall be for every man."

7. "Thirty people will claim to be prophets, followed by Al-Dajjal (the anti-Christ roughly)."

8. "There will be such an abundance of wealth that people will not be able to find recipients for zakat."

9. "Killing will increase."

10. "Time will be shortened so that a year will be like a month, a month like a day, a day like an hour." [This perception of the seemingly dwindling amount of time is very apparent, especially in First World countries.]

11. "Two great countries will fight and kill each other, both claiming the same thing."

12. "Earthquakes will increase in number." [Welcome to California. :-]

13. "A person will pass by the grave, and wish to trade places out of despair."

MAJOR SIGNS

1. "Al-Dajjal will come, claiming to be God holding Heaven and Hell. His purpose is to deceive, and unbelievers will follow him. He is short, red-faced, blind in the right eye, and has hair which sticks up. He will go around the world, but will be unable to enter Madinah or Makkah." [There are numerous detailed ahadith on this man.]

2. "Al-Mahdi will come at the time of Al-Dajjal. He will call to the true Islam, and will be a military leader. His name will be exactly like that of the Prophet: Muhammad ibn Abd-Allah, and his father's name will match the Prophet's father's name also. He will be descended from Fatima, the daughter of the Prophet."

3. "Isa (Jesus) will come at the time of Al-Dajjal and al-Mahdi as well. He will descend at the time of Fajr prayer on a masjid in Damascus, the capital of Syria. He is of medium height, red-faced, and his hair is as if he just took a shower. He will call people back to Islam, but he will also be a military leader. The People of the Book( Christianity) will revert to Islam, and wealth will be super-abundant.

Isa will break the cross, kill the swine, and personally slay Al-Dajjal. He will stay on Earth for a long time thereafter, and then die."

4. "An animal will come and call people back to Islam." [A partial description of this animal is that it is very hairy, so much so that one will not be able to tell its front from its rear (Arabic: 'Dab-ba'). Reference to this animal is mentioned in the Qur'an.]

5. "Gog and Magog (two hidden tribes of people) will break free of the dam that holds them back, and ravage the earth. They will drink all the water, and kill people until Allah sends against them a worm which will wipe them out." [This is roughly before/during the time of Isa, although it is not entirely clear.]

6. "Three places in the world will sink and be swallowed up by the earth. One in the west, one in the east, and one in the Saudi Arabian peninsula." [This may refer to a series of giant, epic earthquakes.]

7. "Fire will come from the area of Aden in Yemen, and sweep northwards." [There are claims that this already happened in some medevial event.]

8. "The sun will rise from the west ." [This description is not meant to be a symbolic one...but it is known that it is one of the last, if not the very last one before the following.]

9. "Smoke will appear all over the earth which will cause believers to catch something similar to a slight cold, whereas the unbelievers will be hit harder by it. Finally, a cold wind will come and kill all believers, leaving only unbelievers on the earth who will then witness the LAST HOUR . The angel Israfil will blow a trumpet, and the resurrection of all human beings will begin." [At this point, the Day of Resurrection commences in which the skies and earth are destroyed by Allah.]

This list is far from complete; there are many other signs. A couple more of interest are:

Constantinople (Istanbul) will fall before Rome to Islam (note that this means Rome will indeed fall), and the Muslim political system will go from Prophetic leadership to a just Khilafah to a 'biting' authority to an oppressive authority and finally back to a just Khilafah. It seems that today we are in the next to last stage of this chain; now is a good time to actively work for the reestablishment of the Muslim state and Khilafah.

Finally, the Prophet has said that when the Signs start to come, they will come FAST - like a string of beads falling one after the other.

I advice you to do more research about the religion of Jusus, Noah, Solomon, Abraham, Joseph nd so on which is religion of ISLAM.

How I wish, I only wish that the truth has a tongue.

Stay blessed
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2016
peacesamuel94:
Jesus in his own words claimed to have existed before Abraham (John 8:58). surely a mortal couldn't have done that, or are you saying He was lying ?

Brother, I don't like to prolong discussions unnecessarily. But truth be told, my question is not answered.

The claim of 'I am' by Jesus (pbuh) in john, is taken as divinity in comparison to God saying 'I am what I am' in Exodus 3:14. But you fail to realize that:
1. In Exodus, after that statement, God revealed his Might, Glory and Power, but according to John, After Jesus made the statement, he hid himself and ran away.
2. The Greek word 'ego eimi' translated as 'I am' is also used in Luke 19:22, and translated as 'I was'. The simple meaning is that Jesus(existed) before Abraham, not that he is God. There is a biased nature in the translation of the bible, by modern translators. Since most are trinitarian, they interpret to suit their belief of trinity.
3. Jesus didn't speak Greek, but rather, Aramaic, but all the bibles available are in Greek or Hebrew, meaning that there is no proof that Jesus made that statement, or spoke those words.

For more information, check:

http://www.trinitytruth.org/meaningofIamjohn858.html

http://www.answering-christianity.com/iam.htm

From all these, the statement is too ambiguous to be translated to mean that Jesus said he was God. I asked for clear words.
My brother, reason it, it wouldn't be fair, that over 5.5 billion people are going to hell, if they don't believe that Jesus is God incarnate, yet, he didn't for once state it in clear terms. I'm sure you'll agree with me on that.

NOTE: I only seek to reason with my brothers and sisters in Christianity.

Salaam.
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by peacesamuel94(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2016
[quote author=Haroun13 post=51592546]

Brother, I don't like to prolong discussions unnecessarily. But truth be told, my question is not answered.

The claim of 'I am' by Jesus (pbuh) in john, is taken as divinity in comparison to God saying 'I am what I am' in Exodus 3:14. But you fail to realize that:
1. In Exodus, after that statement, God revealed his Might, Glory and Power, but according to John, After Jesus made the statement, he hid himself and ran away.
2. The Greek word 'ego eimi' translated as 'I am' is also used in Luke 19:22, and translated as 'I was'. The simple meaning is that Jesus(existed) before Abraham, not that he is God. There is a biased nature in the translation of the bible, by modern translators. Since most are trinitarian, they interpret to suit their belief of trinity.
3. Jesus didn't speak Greek, but rather, Aramaic, but all the bibles available are in Greek or Hebrew, meaning that there is no proof that Jesus made that statement, or spoke those words.

For more information, check:

http://www.trinitytruth.org/meaningofIamjohn858.html

http://www.answering-christianity.com/iam.htm

From all these, the statement is too ambiguous to be translated to mean that Jesus said he was God. I asked for clear words.
My brother, reason it, it wouldn't be fair, that over 5.5 billion people are going to hell, if they don't believe that Jesus is God incarnate, yet, he didn't for once state it in clear terms. I'm sure you'll agree with on that.

He did actually, What did Christ mean when he said. "I and my Father are One". John 10:30
Re: The Truth About Christ Jesus {peace Be Unto Him) by Haroun13(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2016
waice6571:

@Musharaf
@Haroun et all.

[quote author=waice6571 post=51591479] I read through all your comments and I appreciate your manarisms unlike some of our intollerant brothers. Kudos!

Brother, thank you very much. Truth be told, this is the true nature of Islam, this is how we've been taught to relate with others, but no one is perfect, so, I don't blame my brothers and sisters in humanity, when they speak in ways that are otherwise. Also, thank you for these questions.

waice6571:

Kindly feed me back on the following :

1. Why does human race need a mesaiah to reconcile us back to God?

Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has foretold the return of Jesus (pbuh). Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) has prophesied about several events that will occur just before the advent of the day of judgment, both in the Qur'an and Authentic Hadith. The return of Jesus will occur AFTER the Anti-Christ (known in Islam as the Dajjal, meaning the Deceiver who claims to be God) appears and attempts to deceive people into worshipping him. Then, Jesus (the Messiah) will descend from Heaven, pursue and kill the Anti-Christ, and destroy the savage and unbelieving armies of Gog and Magog, and bring peace and brotherhood to the World. So, it is evident, that Jesus (pbuh)'s second coming is not to reconcile us with God Almighty, that is the message of Muhammad (pbuh). Instead, Jesus (pbuh) is coming as the Messiah, to undo all the hardship that would be caused by the reign of the dajjal. He won't bring anything new to Islam, but will come as a Muslim, following what has been revealed to Muhammad(pbuh)

waice6571:

2. What are the implications of fall of man?

This depends solely on what you mean. If you are talking of the concept of original sin, there is no such believe in Islam, we believe all are born pure.

waice6571:

3. What has the life and death JESUS CHRIST achieved for mankind?

During the time of the prophethood ofJesus (pbuh) he was the way to, God. Believing in his message (of Tauheed), and in his prophethood was the way of salvation. So, I believe you now understand what his life fulfilled. Concerning his 'death', we have been made to understand, by Muhammad, on the authority of the Holy Qur'an, that Jesus (pbuh) was not crucified, as such, he didn't die, rather, God Almighty raised him to the heavens.

waice6571:
4. What has the coming of Prophet Muhammed achieved for mankind?
Allah says in the Qur'an "We have not sent the prophets, except as a mercy to mankind"
The coming of Muhammad (pbuh) is to give us the message of Tauheed (Islamic monotheism), to earn us salvation, we believe he is the greatest messenger of God, he was sent to the whole world, with the Qur'an (the last and final revelation). I personally like using this statement in regard to Muhammad, "he was the last, but not the least." So, the coming of Muhammad (pbuh) is one of the mercies of Allah to mankind, and even jinn kind.

waice6571:

5. How did Prophet Muhammed died?

Two months after performing the Hajj (Farewell Pilgrimage ), Prophet Muhammad fell ill. He continued to lead the congregation prayers. After one of these prayers he invoked special blessings on the martyrs of Uhud, and then addressed the Muslims:

“There is a slave among the slaves of Allah (The One God) to whom God has offered the choice between this world and that which is with Him, and the slave has chosen that which is with God.”

Upon hearing this Abu Bakr (ra) wept as he understood that the Prophet was talking about himself and that the choice meant his imminent death.
The Prophet continued:
“I warn you O Muslims to be good to the Ansar (the Helpers, i.e., those residents of Medina who helped the Emigrants from Mecca). They have performed their duty well. Muslims will increase in number but Ansar will dwindle and be as salt in a meal.

“Woe to the nations before you who worshiped the tombs of their prophets. I forbid you to do that. O people, the most unselfish of men to me in his companionship is Abu Bakr, and if I were to take from mankind an inseparable friend he would be Abu Bakr - but the brotherhood of faith is ours until God unite us in His presence. O my dear daughter Fatimah and O my dear aunt Safiyah, spend your efforts in the way of the hereafter for I will not be able to help you against the Will of Allah.

“I go before you and I am your witness. Your meeting with me is at the pool (a lake fed by the celestial river Kawthar where believers will quench their thirst on their entry into paradise.). I fear not for you that you will set up gods beside Allah (The One God); but I fear for you that you will rival one another in worldly gains .”

Soon after this sermon, his last in the mosque, the Prophet became so weak that he could not move. He then appointed Abu Bakr (ra) to lead the prayers. The Prophet spent the rest of his illness in the apartment of his beloved wife A’ishah (ra). On the early morning of twelfth of Rabi’ al-Awwal, the prophet’s fever abated and he went to the mosque, assisted by Fadl and Thawban, when Abu Bakr was already leading the prayer. Realizing that the prophet was approaching, Abu Bakr stepped back without turning his head, but the prophet pressed his hand on his shoulder to let him know to continue. The Prophet sat on the right of Abu Bakr and completed the prayer while seated. The apparent recovery of the Prophet overjoyed the Muslims.
Anas (ra) is reported to have said that I never saw the Prophet’s face more beautiful than it was at that hour.
Within hours, the Prophet lost his consciousness. He opened his eyes again an hour later saying to A’ishah (ra):

“No Prophet is taken by death until he has been shown his place in Paradise and then offered the choice to live or to die.”

Among the last words he said were:
“With the supreme communion in Paradise, with those upon whom God has showered his favor, the prophets and the saints and the martyrs and the righteous, most excellent for communion are they.”

The Prophet’s last words were “O Allah, with the supreme communion.
”He died in the evening of the twelfth of Rabi’ al-Awwal (June 8, 632 A.D.) at the age of sixty-three.
The news of the Prophet’s death was so hard upon close companions and Muslims that some of them refused to believe that he had passed away. (At the close of his death, he looked youthful as if in his forties and his face always shown a great radiance). Upon hearing this, Abu Bakr (ra) who was later to become the first caliph went to the mosque and delivered one of the noblest speeches:

“O People! If Muhammad is the sole object of your adoration, then know that he is dead. But if it is Allah (The One God) you Worshiped, then know that He does not die.”

He then recited the following verse from the Qur'an, 3:144, which was revealed after the Battle of Uhud:
“Muhammad is no more than an Apostle: many were the Apostles that passed away before him. If he died or were slain, will you then turn back on your heels? If any did turn back on his heels, not the least harm will he do to Allah; but Allah (on the other hand) will swiftly reward those who (serve Him) with gratitude.”

The Prophet was buried the next day at the same place where he died. The place of his burial was decided by his saying as related by Abu Bakr (ra):

“Allah does not cause a prophet to die but in the place where he is to be buried.”

The Prophet lived a most simple, austere and modest life. He and his family used to go without cooked meal several days at a time, relying only on dates, dried bread and water. During the day he was the busiest man, as he performed his duties in many roles all at once as head of state, chief justice, commander-in-chief, arbitrator, instructor and family man. He was the most devoted man at night, He used to spend one- to two-thirds of every night in prayer and meditation (Qur'an 73:20).

All of his children died before his death except Fatimah (ra) who died six months after his death.
All of the Prophet’s wives (known as Ummul Momineen, i.e., mother of the faithful) passed their widowhood during the remaining period of their lives.

The Prophet’s possession consisted of mats, blankets, jugs and other simple things even when he was the virtual ruler of Arabia. He left nothing to be inherited except a white mule (a gift from
Muqawqis ), and a piece of land that he had made a gift during his life time.

Among his last words were: “We the community of Prophets are not inherited. Whatever we leave is for charity.”

The Prophet’s actions and words were remembered and later recorded (known as Hadith), so that Muslims in future generations to the end of time could try to act and speak as he did. He has served as an example for all Muslims in all periods to modern times. He will remain a model example for all of humanity.

waice6571:

6. Where is Prophet Muhammed now?

Allah says in the Qur'an, "We make no distinction between Our Messengers" [Quran 2:285]

All messengers, when they die, go to heaven. Muhammad is also a messenger of Allah, in fact, the greatest, hence he is also in heaven.

waice6571:
I will appreciate your your kindness in handling these questions objectively.
Thanks

I hope I have answered you to your satisfaction.

Salaam.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

7 Benefits Of Worshiping Yemaya / Yemonja / Yemòja / Satan Vs God, Who Killed More In The Bible / I'm Confused.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 208
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.