Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Several Signs To Know If She Had S*x With Different Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Several Signs To Know If She Had S*x With Different Men (843 Views)

I'm Ready To Marry Her But I Discovered She Has Two Kids From Two Different Men / Man Grabs Lady's Chest, Reveals To Continue Sleeping With Different Women. Photo / Guys, Can You Marry A Lady With 2 Kids From Different Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Several Signs To Know If She Had S*x With Different Men by Brainyworldent(m): 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2016
There is actually no way to be absolutely and undoubtedly sure about the number of s*xual partners a person has had, but with a keen eye and an observant mindset, you can have a pretty good idea about her level of experience.

Here are four signs that mean she is more likely to be very s*xually experienced.

Her words

Women that find it extremely easy to talk about s*x are more likely to be sexually experienced. More s*x usually mean more s*xual confidence, especially if she is having great s*x. Once a woman is sexually confident, she will have no qualms about discussing sex-related issues.
She is up-front
See More:http://www.brainyworldent.com/several-signs-know-sx-different-men/

1 Share

Re: Several Signs To Know If She Had S*x With Different Men by lokito: 12:36pm On Dec 02, 2016
The attached pix sef wan make me lick my phone

(1) (Reply)

Osun/ Ilorin Babes Looking For A Serious Relationship Check Here!!! / How My Wife Lied To Me That God Said I’m Her Husband – Angry Man Tells Story / Say No To Gold Diggers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.