Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,005 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Help! Acura MDX 2002 Emits Black Smoke - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help! Acura MDX 2002 Emits Black Smoke (650 Views)

BREAKING: China Invents Bus That Runs Without Fuel And Emits Drinkable Water / My Toyota Carina 1998 Emit Black Smoke Thirstier Than A Vampire / My Lexus GX 470 AC Emits Hot Air But Cools Only On The Passenger's AC Vent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Acura MDX 2002 Emits Black Smoke by Harbb: 3:55pm On Dec 02, 2016
House I need your help. My Acura MDX 2002 emits black smoke even after changing air flow meter. A scan revealed some error which the mechanic said it's my 4 oxygen sensors that need to be changed. Please experts in the house help
Re: Help! Acura MDX 2002 Emits Black Smoke by mayor2013: 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
Harbb:
House I need your help. My Acura MDX 2002 emits black smoke even after changing air flow meter. A scan revealed some error which the mechanic said it's my 4 oxygen sensors that need to be changed. Please experts in the house help

What was the scan result? If you have it post it here. If you need a good fix and you are in lagos call multiautolab on 08156087872 or 08165520837
Re: Help! Acura MDX 2002 Emits Black Smoke by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Your mechanic may be right... My accord 03 has black smoke until i changed air/fuel ratio sensor and 02 sensor.
Well post the codes here for our professional mechanics to see
Re: Help! Acura MDX 2002 Emits Black Smoke by honmusa(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Harbb:
what test did your mechanic perform that makes him to conclude your are changing all four 02 sensor at once .Haba this is trial and error thing o ,how can all go four go bad at once ?for your car to bringing out a black smoke ,you definitely have a stuck lean or rich input device which can be faulty that your ecu is using as a basis for commanding the injector to be sending more fuel .
You need a competent auto diagnostics to accurately determine what the issue .
If you are in lagos ,call autologic @08061166316 to resolve for u .They have successfully resolve similar issue with the aid of their state of the art diagnostics equipment .

(1) (Reply)

OMG! See Highest Recorded Parked Convoys Super Cars / Porsche Makes Over $17,000 In Profit On Every Car It Sells / Your ubber driver always dribble you?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.