Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,582 members, 7,837,197 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most (15433 Views)

Guys!!! Here Is How To Touch A Woman And Make Her Scream In Bed (photos) / Girls, How Easy Is It To Totally Love A Broke Guy? / During Séx: What Is The Standard Time A Man Should Last In BED? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by sinaj(f): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

Lol.. You never jam. If na those days wey I still dey in the game, wey I fit go marathon, I for say make I clear your doubt but right now, old age done set in.. cool
lwkmd grin

I think say old age no dey reach dat side tongue
Re: Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by sinaj(f): 5:51am On Dec 03, 2016
ItsTheBachelor:

I agree.
lol
Re: Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by SycophanticGoat: 6:06am On Dec 03, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd grin

I think say old age no dey reach dat side tongue

If e no dey reach that side, then why we dey see news of how one man or another die on top shuma punna? grin cheesy

Abi you think say to wire punna easy? The first (and only) time wey I go marathon, 10 pm to 8am, with about 2 - 3 hours break in between, omo na two full days I use recorder from body (my laps and waist) pains. I come begin dey fear the girl (she was the youngest girl I ever had sex with, aside my molestation encounter with house girls as a kid - she was only 18 as of then oh).. shocked shocked

And the girl tall come get body, to enjoy the thing, for where! Rather she kept on waking me up after 1hr rest, make I continue the journey of no return. E no be like when I been handle one brief girl. Omo! No style wey me and her no do, even snake in the monkey shadow: I come even hang her for air while the thing dey go on. The brief girl had no choice but to come back for more.. cheesy grin
Re: Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by Splinz(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2016
sinaj:
uncle u can lie o!
Oh really
Apparently, I'm learning real good from sinaj...
Are you in anyway related to Lai?
Re: Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by sinaj(f): 6:38am On Dec 03, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

If e no dey reach that side, then why we dey see news of how one man or another die on top shuma punna? grin cheesy

Abi you think say to wire punna easy? The first (and only) time wey I go marathon, 10 pm to 8am, with about 2 - 3 hours break in between, omo na two full days I use recorder from body (my laps and waist) pains. I come begin dey fear the girl (she was the youngest girl I ever had sex with, aside my molestation encounter with house girls as a kid - she was only 18 as of then oh).. shocked shocked

And the girl tall come get body, to enjoy the thing, for where! Rather she kept on waking me up after 1hr rest, make I continue the journey of no return. E no be like when I been handle one brief girl. Omo! No style wey me and her no do, even snake in the monkey shadow: I come even hang her for air while the thing dey go on. The brief girl had no choice but to come back for more.. cheesy grin
lwkmd!

U dey lie o! cheesy

U evn do imaginary style sef grin

Wich b snake in monkey shadow again grin
Re: Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by dammieowot1: 7:30am On Dec 03, 2016
lol
Re: Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by SycophanticGoat: 8:21am On Dec 03, 2016
sinaj:
lwkmd!

U dey lie o! cheesy

U evn do imaginary style sef grin

Wich b snake in monkey shadow again grin

No really, all I typed was the truth tho.. smiley
Re: Guys? Here Are The 6 Séx Positions Nigerian Women Totally Love Most by gemale(m): 7:53pm On Dec 03, 2016
sinaj:
with who grin
If you would be so gracious to assist me in that area, I would hugely appreciate it ma'am.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of A Muslim Lady With Humongous Boobs(photos) / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? / Can You Love 2 People At The Same Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.