Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,765 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 PM

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? (15290 Views)

Guys, What's The First Thing You Check Before You Approach A Lady? / Ladies, What's The First Thing You Check When A Guy Approaches You?(Guys Listen) / What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Leezah(f): 2:26pm On Mar 12, 2020
What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone?

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by TellBlazer(m): 2:27pm On Mar 12, 2020
Yeashi

5 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Clean feet
Straight legs
Face
Others can wait

9 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by ghettokid1(m): 2:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pussy & Brezz

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Lightangel65: 2:46pm On Mar 12, 2020
Leezah:
What’s the first thing that sexually attracts you to someone?

If the person is broken, nothing else

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Okuda(m): 2:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
i like women who are very shapey with defined hips and flat tummy. not flat arse but not big either. just ok. breasts can go to hell

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by dpassion8(m): 3:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
tall,curvy shaped, flat tummy, firm boobs, and fine face

4 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by evil1: 3:25pm On Mar 12, 2020
A good smile and lips

7 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Liposure: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2020
Pushy lips, big booty, ample breast

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Quality20(m): 3:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
for girls, nothing is as sexually attractive as wards of cash or carsz

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Ginaz(f): 3:34pm On Mar 12, 2020
Hard muscles and a well built body with sexy lips . grin

There’s a guy I saw at a eatery ... mahhh the brother is tall, broad shoulders and fine . embarassed if not for home training I would have toasted him.

I would have said ... “excuse me , can I have your number , do you live around here?“? grin shey na like that boys dey toast girls na cheesy

But I rather have coronavirus too much money wink than do that shiit. grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2020
Op Two things boobs and yanch grin

4 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by illicit(m): 3:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
flat tummy,
clear skin.

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Leezah(f): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2020
Quality20:
for girls, nothing is as sexually attractive as wards of cash or carsz

1 Like

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Leezah(f): 3:59pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ginaz:

There’s a guy I saw at a eatery ... mahhh the brother is tall, broad shoulders and fine . embarassed if not for home training I would have toasted him.

I would have said ... “excuse me , can I have your number , do you live around here?“? grin shey na like that boys dey toast girls na cheesy

But I rather have coranavirus than do that shiit. grin
You never can know where it will lead to? You should not wish your self such

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ginaz:

But I rather have coranavirus than do that shiit. grin
That's how you people lose good men

17 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 12, 2020
1.Cute face
2. Good height
3. Nice fragrance.

10 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by flyinnizam(m): 4:09pm On Mar 12, 2020
figure 8 kind of ass

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Ginaz(f): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Leezah:
You never can know where it will lead to? You should not wish your self such

It was just a joke sis. Lemme go remove it . But I can’t approach a guy o.. it feels weird. grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by coolestofall(m): 4:16pm On Mar 12, 2020
Her carriage, the way she makes every move count.

4 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Dande55: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2020
Straight legs, nice facial look, built up body, nice voice and lips.

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Kiddllc: 4:21pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ginaz:

It was just a joke sis. Lemme go remove it . But I can’t approach a guy o.. it feels weird. grin
Nothing wierd in making a move on what u want

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Ginaz(f): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Kiddllc:

Nothing wierd in making a move on what u want

Well... it feels weird to me . wink

3 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Raphsays: 4:24pm On Mar 12, 2020
The figure
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Kiddllc: 4:32pm On Mar 12, 2020
Ginaz:

Well... it feels weird to me . wink
Okay.. but u can never know unless u try smiley
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by BrainArk(m): 4:38pm On Mar 12, 2020
Nice smell....., I mean please smell nice.
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by nwachukwu9(m): 4:40pm On Mar 12, 2020
To be honest with myself, what attract me only to a woman is moderate buttocks and average height,not too big buttocks,it must be moderate and it must not be flat. Any other thing is not my physical criteria but when we start dating,she must be sacrificial. Any girl I date and I discover she is sacrificial that is the girl I would marry. I have made up my mind

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Kiddllc: 4:41pm On Mar 12, 2020
For me it depends on where/ how we meet.. could be her intelligence, or how she carries herself, her straight undiluted realness, ass,legs, a lady sporting her real hair, dress sense and smell, i like a lil bit of sassiness... gets me all the time smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by bigtims(m): 4:48pm On Mar 12, 2020
K leg
Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Starz825(m): 5:06pm On Mar 12, 2020
LilMissFavvy:
1.Cute face
2. Good height
3. Nice fragrance.
Ahhh....nice fragrance..na one of my weakness...
Just smell good....he go be like say ma hug u tight on first date

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by Femzaremz(m): 5:19pm On Mar 12, 2020
stretch marks,cellulites and love handles

2 Likes

Re: What’s The First Thing That Sexually Attracts You To Someone? by bigpicture001: 5:23pm On Mar 12, 2020
Broad hips, nice hyt ,fyn face nd flat tummy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do You Prefer Curvy And Big Girls Or Slim Girls? State Reasons / Do Handsome Men Cheat More? / What makes a perfect relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.