Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent (665 Views)

Best Definition Of Marriage So Far!!....(funny) / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Please It's So Urgent.. I Need Your Advise (2) (3) (4)

I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent by DEmejioba1: 9:02pm On Dec 02, 2016
pls, I need a muslim sister for marriage,d person should nt more than 28years.an interested person should contact me me on dis nob 08131128811
Re: I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent by SycophanticGoat: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cc Aminat508..
Re: I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent by abdoul88(m): 9:09pm On Dec 02, 2016
SycophanticGoat:
Cc Aminat508..
Y Aminat 508? na only her be d muslim wey dey nairaland ne?
Re: I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent by eleko1: 9:14pm On Dec 02, 2016
yesterday, one guy like that a mechanical Engr graduate dey look for a ready-made lady.And now this Alfa jelili
Re: I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent by Ifakiland(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2016
DEmejioba1:
pls, I need a muslim sister for marriage,d person should nt more than 28years.an interested person should contact me me on dis nob 08131128811
Mosque no dey una area abi?
Re: I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent by Yinkey6(m): 9:23pm On Dec 02, 2016
I will advise you to start going to Asalatu every Sunday and Chose a particular moque s to start attending. Thereby you will start meeting other males and females in the moque .. Especially NASFAT they are well organized or Anwar.
Yours Sincerely.
YINKEY6(ABDUL MUIZ)
Re: I Need a Muslim Lady For Marriage So Urgent by skedman(m): 9:26pm On Dec 02, 2016
Hello, what is the meaning of this shit , you don't even regard women as human or living creation. What happen to the women in your area, the university you went to, NYSC, work place . please go and join a muslim forum like nasfat .if you are an introvet tell your sisters to get you one of their friends .it is not adviceable coming to this forum to tell us that you urgently need to marry. Even at that you need to market your self first, what you have achieved and the reason for your urgency and I will give you one wife material. thank you

Ladies, What Size Of Cassava Is Okay For A Good Time!? / My Testimony / Must See Outfit A Woman Put On For 2017 Metro Fm Music Awards In Southafrica

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9