Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,768 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman (1705 Views)

7 Most Important Bro Code Every Guy Should Never Break! / Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / This Is The Mentality Every Broke Guy Should Have!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
I copied this funny reasons from somewhere grin

I'd rather fight a guy to a woman for alot of reasons

One if woman manage beat you for fight, the shame will be much but if guy beat you, they'll be honor, at least you fought someone gallant

If woman catch your balls, you'll only need divine intervention if you'll come out of that in one piece

If u d fight woman na big shame ppl will just be seeing u somehow

Aside her boobs, nothing to grap, but you as a guy have alot a woman can grab, i dont play with my Jonny so if you grab it I'll just faint

They bite and finger people

So fight a guy and die with honour, its better that way

1 Like

Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 02, 2016
grincheesy

Seriously are there still men who fight women lipsrsealed
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Mimido2(f): 10:27pm On Dec 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grincheesy
lol dey are plenty o some are actually relationship abusers
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2016
Lol, this is funny cheesy
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by TrapHedges(m): 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2016
don't fight at all
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
lol
dey are plenty o
some are actually relationship abusers
hmmn may i never ever come across such men cause i will kiss his ass goodbye from this world before he does mine. lipsrsealed
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Enybliss(f): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
hahahhahaaahhaha MzLarem come and see grin
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by DozieInc(m): 10:38pm On Dec 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
grincheesy

Nah, but there are women that fight men.
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Mimido2(f): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Stupedinluv:
hmmn may i never ever come across such men cause i will kiss his ass goodbye from this world before he does mine. lipsrsealed
me I don't have strength to retaliate o

few weeks ago one guy in my area decided to practice kung fu on his gf. He beat her in public and wat baffled me d most was dat d girl didn't retaliate rather she kept on saying "baby am sorry,I love u"
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
hahahhahaaahhaha MzLarem come and see grin
Just got in..let me quickly see what aunty has to say.

*modified*

Let me pretend to smile grin.
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
dont fight anyone with pussy
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:

few weeks ago one guy in my area decided to practice kung fu on his gf. He beat her in public and wat baffled me d most was dat d girl didn't retaliate rather she kept on saying "baby am sorry,I love u"
cry
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Enybliss(f): 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
Just got in..let me quickly see what aunty has to say.
hilarious poo
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
hilarious poo
grin sad grin sad

I will go with sad
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Enybliss(f): 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
grin sad grin sad

I will go with sad
lol you don't think itz funny?
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:

embarassedangryembarassed
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
lol you don't think itz funny?
Indifferent actually.
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:

Oloun ma ba temi je angry
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by KAPOVee: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
GUY NEVER BEAT YOU ANYDAY..BY THE TIME HE'S THRU WITH YOU ..NOBODY GO YEARN YOU B4 YOU REALISE THE KOKO
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Enybliss(f): 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2016
MzLarem:
Indifferent actually.
lol i understand
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Enybliss(f): 10:49pm On Dec 02, 2016
KAPOVee:
GUY NEVER BEAT YOU ANYDAY..BY THE TIME HE'S THRU WITH YOU ..NOBODY GO YEARN YOU B4 YOU REALISE THE KOKO
and you'll be happy to beat a lady and feel powerful right undecided
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Mimido2(f): 10:50pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
cry
it happened 3weeks ago

according to d dude he came to spend d day with his gf(since it was her bday

only for him to see her gisting with anoda guy in her room,he didn't even wait for her to introduce d guy to him,he just walked out in anger and she followed him outside to talk but he didn't listen he just started slapping her.

let me rest small b4 I continue with d gist
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Cyndyonyx(f): 10:52pm On Dec 02, 2016
Mimido2:
it happened 3weeks ago

according to d dude he came to spend d day with his gf(since it was her bday

only for him to see her gisting with anoda guy in her room,he didn't even wait for her to introduce d guy to him,he just walked out in anger and she followed him outside to talk but he didn't listen he just started slapping her.

let me rest small b4 I continue with d gist
chai i cant even allow a guy who's not married to me raise his voice on me
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by KAPOVee: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
and you'll be happy to beat a lady and feel powerful right undecided
SHODI, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, MOST OF THESE DAYS GALS LACK MANNERS, DEY NOR WAN GROW WINGS B4 THEM TAKE FLIGHT..THEY NEED TO BE CAUTIONED A LIL' BIT..
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 02, 2016
thrres a difference btw fight and beat... stupid guys beat ladies and not fight....

it just doesnt happen
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Enybliss(f): 11:01pm On Dec 02, 2016
KAPOVee:
SHODI, IT'S NOT LIKE THAT, MOST OF THESE DAYS GALS LACK MANNERS, DEY NOR WAN GROW WINGS B4 THEM TAKE FLIGHT..THEY NEED TO BE CAUTIONED A LIL' BIT..
well any lady is not supposed to grab a guy by the balls, those types deserve the beating though
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by MrCork: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cyndyonyx:

One if woman manage beat you for fight, the shame will be much but if guy beat you, they'll be honor, at least you fought someone gallant

If woman catch your balls, you'll only need divine intervention if you'll come out of that in one piece

Aside her boobs, nothing to grap, but you as a guy have alot a woman can grab, i dont play with my Jonny so if you grab it I'll just faint

angry

2 Likes

Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Mimido2(f): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cyndyonyx:
chai i cant even allow a guy who's not married to me raise his voice on me
some guys dat were passing tried to talk to him but he didn't listen to dem. He even tore his clothe and started saying dat so she has bin allowing guys to enter her room abi?
he started bragging about how he has bin d one paying her skul fees,paying her house rent and even buying d body cream dat she has is using
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by MrCork: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Cyndyonyx:

..we are confuse...so you looking for man to grab your balls..correct? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2016
Don't fight at all undecided

There are more diplomatic ways of settling a quarrel than turning it into a physical contest undecided
Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 02, 2016
Enybliss:
lol i understand
Yeah smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman by Cyndyonyx(f): 11:17pm On Dec 02, 2016
MrCork:

..we are confuse...so you looking for man to grab your balls..correct? undecided
i don't have balls f**l

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Is More Important Money Or Love? / Classification Of Church Members By Their Shoe Type (pic) / Flash Fingers (free Glo Airtime Posted)_ Airinformations Daily Freebies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.