Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,878 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai (22074 Views)

We’ve Paid N700bn For Road Projects – FG / Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by adebayosun02: 9:24am On Dec 03, 2016
Rufai, God will strike you and ur men

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by johnsonjosbles(m): 9:25am On Dec 03, 2016
sinistermind:
WTF!!!! Compensating foreign invaders for coming into your own country to kill your countrymen? I just can't comprehend. Just like the US paying off Bin Laden.

Now the begging question is, what's the DSS doing? And what's the Nigerian military doing? Aren't they saddled with the responsibility of dealing with threats from within and outside the country that threatens National security?
my broda, i'm currently confused! crazy and i'm mad about this now, what is going on in this country now? they can't pay ND militant and make peace wit them but they can go to other country begging them even paid them, crazy ppl everywhere in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Sibrah: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2016
GenBuhari:
If true, this the dumbest thing ever. Unless of course El Rufai is secretly working towards his white imperialist masters' agenda of covertly destroying Nigeria.
He is subtly making a case for hir brethren. How can you pay criminals? He is advancing amnesty argument for them, simple.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by greenermodels: 9:27am On Dec 03, 2016
ganye1:
This is a right step in the right direction. It is a welcome development that the Fulani me are being talked to in order to solve the problem. Their people and their cattle were killed during the post election violence of the 2011 presidential election and this is the main reason for the recurring violence in the area and any attempt from the side of the government to talk to the fulanis and other ethnic groups is most welcomed.
RIP English.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by ancientbanana: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2016
Fulani herdsmen are like vikings, if truely the have been paid they are going to buy more weapons to cause more mayhem n the govt may have Don this on purpose so they can move them to the south East n make it ungovernable. If u claim they are foreigners, that means nigerian is so unsecured 'n are at the mercy of herdsmen and we have to beg dem with money to spare our life. Nigeria is so useless. Northerners have destroyed this country from its inception. God punish Lord Lugard.

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by nwaanambra1(m): 9:30am On Dec 03, 2016
Bashirjaja01:
My state of origin ZAMFARA is just like graveyard because of this so called Fulani BANDITS

yeah i heard they are killing people in thousand in Zamfara and no body is doing anything about it - even the press is silent about it.

and to think Zamfara is made up of majority muslims!

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by walemadu: 9:30am On Dec 03, 2016
i shouldnt take anything to deal with politicians like el rufai and buhari. they are behind the attacks
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by BalogunIdowu(m): 9:32am On Dec 03, 2016
very good, but I hope that won't become a business for them to be able to get more money
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by nellyelitz(m): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2016
[/b]“Unfortunately, it was when they were moving up with their cattle across Southern Kaduna that the elections of 2011 took place and the crisis trapped some of them[b]

So the killings started after Buhari lost the 2011 election....

The blood of monkeys and baboons will be soaked together if I lost this election- Gen. Buhari.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Cocolatti(m): 9:34am On Dec 03, 2016
El rufai has just confirmed that they are the ones sponsoring fulani terrorist!!!

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by MONITZ: 9:35am On Dec 03, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
don't be surprised most of our current and past leaders are foreigners!!!!

Like Abacha was! This country is a very huge and dry joke. We can't differentiate Nigeria's fulanis from other countries fulanis.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by felixomor: 9:36am On Dec 03, 2016
So u r paying foreigners to stop killing nigerians while they trespass nigerian territory?

There is something we dont know, obviously.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by terrence12(m): 9:38am On Dec 03, 2016
cuvox:

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

warrisdis?.... wu pays terrorist to stop killing? and they are even foreigners this is an act of war! their respective countries owe us apologies nd compensation to top that.....
this country no go better again, i won leave naija go my village for ondo... jesus.. always thought el-rufia was a genius buh now i realise he is dumber than buhari nd Adeosun combined
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by DIKEnaWAR: 9:38am On Dec 03, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
This comming from a state governor typifies everything wrong with Nigeria.
Firstly, the midget recognises the porousity of our borders and makes it sound legit for aliens from other countries to transverse Nigeria unhindered. So our immigration laws does not affect the fulanis from other african countries? Wow! what a country! Hypocrisy will not kill us.
Secondly, when did we start paying criminal aliens for crimes committed on our soil? Even if they are aggrieved are'nt there legal means of seeking redress than the continued maiming and killings by the so called aliens? I thought our laws frowns at taking laws into one's hand.
If anything, El rufai has just confirmed the conspiracy of FULANI AGENDA by his statements. We shall surely get to the tips someday, size ourselves squarely on the battle field, spill enough bl**d that will last us centuries to come and be forced to see every other human life as important as ours. Every other condition in life is transcient. El rufai, we are not fooled but we will wait and see. angry sad cool

Know this today: Buhari, El Rufai, Atiku and their fulani and Northern Islamists consider fulani from other countries and Muslims from other countries more of their brother than you, a fellow Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by dabossman(m): 9:39am On Dec 03, 2016
SirJeffry:
Southern borders aren't that loose. Past Northern leaders purposely made sure those borders are loose to accomodate those neighboring mvslim countries and boko boys have taken advantage of that . We aren't fools.

Say again? Nigerian borders have been porous from North to South since time immemorial. You should see how smugglers move about in broad day light with their goods and no one stops them.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Zedoo(m): 9:43am On Dec 03, 2016
Foolish Country... So you pay bandits to stop killing...asin "pleading" with them....
Haha.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by ph3gnom: 9:44am On Dec 03, 2016
So many questions begging 4 answers. To the gov the fulanis are free to come into Nigeria with their cattles because they are his tribesmen.
Is it possible 4 a foreigner to illegally enter a country without arrest? Why don't they try this with a country like south africa?
Why did'nt we hear much of them all through the GEJ regime?
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by dinggle: 9:45am On Dec 03, 2016
We are in trouble..........i don't believe what I'm reading, who give a Bleep if the herdsmen were trapped in Nigeria?
Who sent them to Nigeria?...the North seem to be the weak link of Nigeria. Nigeria should request special status from Ecowas to impose visa on all Ecowas countries period! if not granted we need to leave Ecowas and impose visas and build border wall. Biometric screening needs to be performed on all persons entering Nigeria. Visas from Ecowas countries will also help the govt raise needed funds rather than taxing 3 mins calls or data. Our leaders are just dummies.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by lastmessenger: 9:47am On Dec 03, 2016
May biafra come. With the whole of my life,i confess that i can longer stand the shame of being called a Nigerian.
The sun must rise again.

5 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 03, 2016
Nigeria, a big disgrace to the black race. The worst mistake ever to occur under the rising sun. sad

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by ransomed: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2016
A veteran journalist with experience in covering conflicts advised us to get weapons for self defense, we called for head. We can now see the need for such clarion call to be prepared at any time to defend our communities against invading aggressors. He even paid them and they used the money to buy more arms and ammunition. Wake up and defend your people.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 03, 2016
cuvox:

source http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/weve-paid-fulani-stop-killings-southern-kaduna-el-rufai/

When will Nigerians become wise? You paid the money and expect them not to come back. wake up bro. They will use you funds to upgrade their arms and ammunitions. You have just made the battle even tougher.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by ReubenE(m): 9:53am On Dec 03, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:
Firstly, the midget recognises the porousity of our borders and makes it sound legit for aliens from other countries to transverse Nigeria unhindered. So our immigration laws does not affect the fulanis from other african countries? Wow! what a country! Hypocrisy will not kill us.
Secondly, when did we start paying criminal aliens for crimes committed on our soil? Even if they are aggrieved are'nt there legal means of seeking redress than the continued maiming and killings by the so called aliens? I thought our laws frowns at taking laws into one's hand.
If anything, El rufai has just confirmed the conspiracy of FULANI AGENDA by his statements. We shall surely get to the tips someday, size ourselves squarely on the battle field, spill enough bl**d that will last us centuries to come and be forced to see every other human life as important as ours. Every other condition in life is transcient. El rufai, we are not fooled but we will wait and see. angry sad cool
It is shameful that Nigeria as a country now beg people to stop killing her citizens. It can never get worse than this.
The governor is even trying to pacify them by saying there is a Fulani governor like them now. What a ridiculous and irresponsible statement. Rather than find ways to get these people arrested in order for justice to be served, the governor is adding more salt to injury.

Foreigners, in the governor's words now walk into the country and start killing people because they feel aggrieved. This is shameful coming from our leaders.

Talking about the 2011 post election violence, was it not the Fulanis that spearheaded it because their preferred candidate was not declared winner? How come they are the ones still killing people in a non Fulani area?

El rufai has proven that he is a sectional leader who is not interested in other people.
This will sure heighten tensions in an already volatile area.

Compensating the killers when it is suppose to be the other way round.

2 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by dinggle: 9:54am On Dec 03, 2016
I believe the north use them for elections that is the only reasonable explanation why they cant take a strong stand against them and stop them. They probably own them too, you know how Nigeria works!....the herdsmen feel they had an unfinished deal.....and kill for revenge until they are attended to. No foreigner will be bold enough to kill the way the herdsmen are killing in a foreign land. Even Boko haram could also be as a result of a deal gone bad. By the time the truth finally comes out...........SS/SE/SW/Middle Belt should take a decision against the North because they would have betrayed Nigeria's trust.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by lomprico(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2016
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by nwakibie3(m): 10:03am On Dec 03, 2016
There are one or two that asked for monetary compensation. They said they have forgiven the death of human beings, but want compensation for cattle.

See fulani reasoning; cattle is more important than human being. And that's exactly the way bubu reasons.

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 03, 2016
Let us all pause and imagine Barack Obama saying he paid off ISIS insurgents,as for me am certain it's not an effective way to rid ourselves of the violent herdsmen but am not in power sha.... smiley
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by SycophanticGoat: 10:06am On Dec 03, 2016
And some animalistic and demonic fools were attacking a man for asking CAN to procure arms to SK people for self defense. Now see what a supposed governor is uttering. Foreigners invade your land and kill your citizens but all you could do is compensate/fund them in order for them to acquire more arms and keep up with the extermination SK Christians..

If this had happened to northern Kaduna Muslims, would this have been the same step this useless and idiotic midget would've taken? Nigeria should really be divided into several different countries because we've had enough of this nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by smogup: 10:13am On Dec 03, 2016
Abok.ies re the problem of this country

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by nams77: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2016
ganye1:
This is a right step in the right direction. It is a welcome development that the Fulani me are being talked to in order to solve the problem. Their people and their cattle were killed during the post election violence of the 2011 presidential election and this is the main reason for the recurring violence in the area and any attempt from the side of the government to talk to the fulanis and other ethnic groups is most welcomed.
Will you just shut up. I don't normally cuss on public forum but u deserve this! What of the NYSC corp members who died as a result of elections. How many of them where compensated. Can you imagine! Paying killers and patting them on their back!where they the only persons that lost life. What does the constitution says about murderers? Those Fulani guys should be arrested and brought to book. I am so livid with anger of this rubbish

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by TheVictorious(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2016
chiwetaluAGU:

GBAM.

YOU SAID IT ALL, NO NEED FOR ANY MORE COMENTS!
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Seriousboy: 10:18am On Dec 03, 2016
Nigeria border is leaking just as nigerian leaders brains are leaking. And in 2019 these people will invites fulanis from within and outside nigeria to come over with some numbers of cows during elections to take nigerians for a ride at the polling centers in the name gud men and fulanis herds men. And those longer throats called themselves youths, elders and women will line up for peanuts to sell their votes a pack of snack.

The day you were born ----------- the day you die =?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: Ortom Suspends Political Activities In Benue / Buhari's Credentials: Lere Olayinka Writes Head Of Defence / Wike's 100 Days Second Term Projects To Be Commissioned

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.