Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai (22080 Views)

We’ve Paid N700bn For Road Projects – FG / Resign If You Can’t Stop Killings By Herdsmen – Groups Tell Buhari / “Gausiyya” Emerges In Markafi, Kaduna - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by mathew247: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2016
someone been close diz thread before...lol
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Lamzzyy(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2016
Una never pay workers salary na fulani them dey pay block heads mtcheew.....
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 03, 2016
Mess! Mess! Mess everywhere. cry
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by mmmustapha(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2016
all of you people shouting and beating your chest don't know what these Fulanis are capable of. they don't forget or forgive until you compensate them, they can raze 10 villages at once and they are very united when it comes to avenge. so keep your smelling mouth and let the Governor settle the matter.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Ugosample(m): 10:22am On Dec 03, 2016
Bigots should never be allowed to Hold political office.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by eshic(f): 10:24am On Dec 03, 2016
Nigerian where are your brains oh,why should we continue to keep this false union to continue to be slave to fulanis in Nigeria.
Elufai knew that fulanis who are maimaning and slaughtering people across the country are not Nigerian and he and Northern governors are asking each state to maps out grazing reserve for strangers and now he has paid them to arm them the more.
thank God that one day this union will crash.and never exist again and the captive would be set free
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by repogirl(f): 10:27am On Dec 03, 2016
Foolish man. We know you paid them for a good job weldone. Idiot.

Why should foolanis be above the law. Does the law say you should settle and pay off murderers? This is nonsense.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Ugosample(m): 10:30am On Dec 03, 2016
mmmustapha:
all of you people shouting and beating your chest don't know what these Fulanis are capable of. they don't forget or forgive until you compensate them, they can raze 10 villages at once and they are very united when it comes to avenge. so keep your smelling mouth and let the Governor settle the matter.

Are you telling me that these Fulami people are above the law? or are special human beongs above punishments?

Killing people is not right, and know this too, nobody has the monopoly of violence, the fulani people in my community will never forget 2002 in a hurry, and that is one example.

let us coexist in peace and not kill each other please

3 Likes

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by buffalowings: 10:31am On Dec 03, 2016
dabossman:

Say again? Nigerian borders have been porous from North to South since time immemorial. You should see how smugglers move about in broad day light with their goods and no one stops them.

Don't mind sirjeffery
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by olisaEze(m): 10:38am On Dec 03, 2016
Wch kine senseless talk be dis one? So you traced them, not to bring them to justice, not to seek redress for your people that these animals slaughtered, not even to hold the countries these murderers come from accountable for the destruction visited on the people that voted you in, but to pay them!? We deserve to suffer for voting these block-heads in!

#smh4mycountry

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by ReubenE(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2016
nams77:

Will you just shut up. I don't normally cuss on public forum but u deserve this! What of the NYSC corp members who died as a result of elections. How many of them where compensated. Can you imagine! Paying killers and patting them on their back!where they the only persons that lost life. What does the constitution says about murderers? Those Fulani guys should be arrested and brought to book. I am so livid with anger of this rubbish
Thanks for correcting the dude. The way some Nigerians think, calls for scientists to study their cognitive process.

The more I try to pledge my unalloyed loyalty to my country, the more the country push me farther away with this none sensible behaviour from our leaders.

I am afraid Nigeria may never get well again, but I pray she does for the sake of all of us
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by themanderon: 10:54am On Dec 03, 2016
At times I am worried by the utterances of our leaders. Only God knows the evils that go on in government that we are not being told about.
Paying aliens for coming into our country to kill our people. smh
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by April4th(m): 10:54am On Dec 03, 2016
El Rufai de midget and lies........Zuma pls

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Uncletony(m): 10:59am On Dec 03, 2016
chai

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Missonas(f): 11:15am On Dec 03, 2016
Nice tactics. They are your stooges we know already.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by kinguwem: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2016
The fulani herdsmen were not the only people killed in 2011 postelection violence. Why is El Rufai paying bandits for killing nigerians. What is unfoiling may be an ethnic cleansing aimed at reducing the population of Kaduna South.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by ganye1: 11:29am On Dec 03, 2016
nams77:

Will you just shut up. I don't normally cuss on public forum but u deserve this! What of the NYSC corp members who died as a result of elections. How many of them where compensated. Can you imagine! Paying killers and patting them on their back!where they the only persons that lost life. What does the constitution says about murderers? Those Fulani guys should be arrested and brought to book. I am so livid with anger of this rubbish
I'll rather we conduct this discussion with politeness.
What I know is that the government has compensated the families of the NYSC who lost their lives but whether it is adequate or not I don't know. People like you think that the live and property of a Fulani man is nothing and it is this thinking that made those people in Southern Kaduna to attack the fulanis after the 2011 presidential election. El Rufai has taken realistic and practical step to solve the problem and you people, who mostly support payment of money to Niger Delta militants, are opposing this because it involves the Fulani. Normally Fulani men accept simple explanation, apology and token compensation when such things but if the aggressor refused to follow this simple. path it leads to retaliation.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by frank202012: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2016
U pay foreigners killing nig citizens in our soil,while u clamp down nd shoot at nigerians for protesting for injustice against them...
I only pity the goats frm the south supporting these evil ppl
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by ganye1: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2016
Nbote:

What happened to common sense for heaven's sake? So paying an illegal alien for supposedly getting caught in the 2011 crisis is a step in the right direction? What is the excuse for the Fulani attacks in Plateau and Benue states as well? D same 2011 kaduna crisis? or have we all forgotten Kaduna's religious crisis goes way back to before the 2011 elections? It has been an endless battle between the Christian dominated southern and d Muslim dominated northern Kaduna. D kind of reckless comments out leaders make and d myopia displayed by some ppl is criminal at best..
Let me tell you most of the attacks you mentioned are a result of of the Fulani being attacked and nothing being done. The type of violence we are discussing Will continue unless we learn to respect the lives and properties of each other. El Rufai's action is the most realistic and practical step to end the crisis.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2016
El rufai is a bastard for telling us that our borders in Nothern part of the country is porous. In that regards, I will kill any Fulani that cross to our State. What a nonsense, Nigerians are treated poorly in these countries and this idiiot don't know.

We need revolution in this country to deport all the Fulanis in this country to their rigthful origins. BASTARDS.

1 Like

Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by annayawchee: 12:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Funny nation... You paid murderers to stop killing but your brother is quick to deploy troops down east and south when people embark on a peaceful protest to state their demands.. Nigeria is already in decline, the question is how and when it will finally shatter........
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by 4tune490(m): 12:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
This 4.9inches again? ; lipsrsealed Your sense is truly below your physical height. Now you can agree with me that this midget is traitor n this statement is a treasonable offense. DSS What r you waiting for, We have a sponsorer. angry angry angry
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by FastShipping: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2016
Ahmeduana:

IF U ACCEPT THE REASONS & EXCUSES THAT MIDGET OF A GOVERNOR TENDER, U MUST BE AN UNINTELLIGENT PERSON, why wuld a foreigners invade our country & a useless goverment is beggin & payin off not 2 kill the citizen he sworn to protect, wat is the essences of swearin 2 uphold the constitution of the republic, as he forgotten dat he sworn 2 protect the sovereignity plus includin the habitats, WE CAN NOW SEE WHERE THE ALLEGIANCE OF OUR SO CALL LEADERS BELONGS TO

Mr intelligent, go ahead and proffer solution.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by toye440: 1:02pm On Dec 03, 2016
prospero5:
is Nigeria this loose?
what happened to the borders?

how can people just stroll into another country like that even causing havoc in the process?
Its simple religion, someone from Niger republic has more right than u do in d north because he practice a religion.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Almand: 1:03pm On Dec 03, 2016
One idiot will come and question while militant are being paid ?
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by junnyjake(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
PresidentAtiku:
don't be surprised most of our current and past leaders are foreigners!!!!

There were rumors Abacha, Atiku, IBB were non-nigerians.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Litmus: 1:16pm On Dec 03, 2016
So, when our people were killing these foreigners why didn't they come and pay us money not to continue killing them?

and if you resort to cowardly paying people from foreign lands not to come and kill us in Nigeria, are you not in effect creating and industry for their unemployed? So why not pay Bokoharam? Oh, i forgot we are

Wife to Bukina Husband, 'which kind money you gi-me, all your mates are killing lots of Nigerians and getting good salary, and all you can do is kill one or two. Overtime you no gree do!'

Jesus all this time that the world has been struggling with wars and the West spend billions on defence, we in Nigeria have discovered the answers to solving invasions all along, Mad Dog of America stop what you're doing, drop the history books, learn from Nigeria, stop spending on defence and instead BRIBE the Russians and Chines!!!
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Litmus: 1:28pm On Dec 03, 2016
Wait-o, shocked abi this na another long-tory?

This sounds just too preposterous...
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by nams77: 1:42pm On Dec 03, 2016
ganye1:

I'll rather we conduct this discussion with politeness.
What I know is that the government has compensated the families of the NYSC who lost their lives but whether it is adequate or not I don't know. People like you think that the live and property of a Fulani man is nothing and it is this thinking that made those people in Southern Kaduna to attack the fulanis after the 2011 presidential election. El Rufai has taken realistic and practical step to solve the problem and you people, who mostly support payment of money to Niger Delta militants, are opposing this because it involves the Fulani. Normally Fulani men accept simple explanation, apology and token compensation when such things but if the aggressor refused to follow this simple. path it leads to retaliation.
I must commend you for your calm response. The calamity and havoc that have been wrecked by Fulani herdsmen is unimaginable. But truth be told, we cannot condone illegality. Paying money to murderers is wrong. You mentioned Niger Delta militants, but I must tell you that they are not heartless and blood thirsty like the Fulani murderers. I am based here so I know what I am saying. The only blow pipelines and collect ransom from kidnapped persons but you cannot compare that to the cruel and heartless behavior of killing, maiming and destroying properties. They should be punished, not treated with kid gloves. So also the militants. But it is clear that selective justice is the case here in Nigeria now. You roll out military might against youth in the S/E and S/S and end up compensating murderers up north and calling them Libyan and foreigners. Una well done o, betta people
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by Emassive(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2016
GOD punish that Comment and maybe you if that was a sincere one from you. ...
ganye1:
This is a right step in the right direction. It is a welcome development that the Fulani me are being talked to in order to solve the problem. Their people and their cattle were killed during the post election violence of the 2011 presidential election and this is the main reason for the recurring violence in the area and any attempt from the side of the government to talk to the fulanis and other ethnic groups is most welcomed.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by virtuedagirl(f): 2:15pm On Dec 03, 2016
EL-RUFIA what are you trying to say? cos the killings in southern kaduna is getting out of hand,with the indigenes living in constant fear of the fulanis.
Re: We’ve Paid Some Fulani To Stop Killings In Southern Kaduna – El-rufai by logicab: 2:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaye's Recall Will Start On Monday July 10 - INEC / Truck Kills Shakiru Balogun, APC chairmanship Aspirant In Lagos / Obasanjo Is Number One Problem Of Nigeria – Akiolu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.