Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? (7466 Views)

Lets Talk About Emily Ratajkowski, No Bikini Is Strong Enough To Get Her Husband / Break Up To Make Up Love Is Strong / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Volume1: 4:03pm On Nov 10, 2009
Please let mature people talk on this issue and if one does not know what to say,then let one no coment atall,for its for mature mind and not a joking matter.Many atimes i read in this thread and heard people saying,he cannot perform or he can perform,and i became scared atimes how to know that one is ok in bed,even in this thread peole will be advertising one to come and buy herb for performace.So i now ask, men,how do you know that you are ok in bed with your partner?, women,how do you rate men and know that he is strong in bed?.This question is necessary because many atimes,a man may think that he is doing his work well,not knowing that he is not,even though the woman may claim that He is strong while he is not,just to promote the man ego,and such can lead her going for outside match.Coment wisely pls!!.
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by mrperfect(m): 4:15pm On Nov 10, 2009
Well, judging by your point I think women would be in position to answer this question more accurate.
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by whitelexi(m): 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2009
You really dont need to know anything, women can fake their moaning, but they cannot fake a real orgasm correctly. At the end of the day, u will surely know whether it was a mere cum or whether it was an orgasm. The difference is like that of a river to an ocean - trust me, u cant miss it grin
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Secretz(f): 4:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
whitelexi:

You really dont need to know anything, women can fake their moaning, but they cannot fake a real orgasm correctly. At the end of the day, u will surely know whether it was a mere cum or whether it was an orgasm. The difference is like that of a river to an ocean - trust me, u cant miss it grin

oh my days! ROFLMAO! grin
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Ben13: 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
It's your destiny to be as weak/strong as you are on bed.
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by jaybee3(m): 4:24pm On Nov 10, 2009
Prof Lexi, i bow cool
i still need those lessons u promised. I want to use it on secretz
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Secretz(f): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^^
haaaaa haaaa. See your mouf. . . you are asking for trouble. grin
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by jaybee3(m): 4:46pm On Nov 10, 2009
wots wrong with me mouth hun?
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Volume1: 4:47pm On Nov 10, 2009
Can women please comment on this,i think they are they one that can tell more on this,please dont shy away over this matter.say all you know about this please.
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 10, 2009
@poster
good is in the mind of the beholder. there is only ONE sure way to know that someone is GOOD and that is: if you have done everything in your power to get that women to ¨paradise¨ by listening, caring, communicating and then transfering it all into bedroom mathematics then you are good. . . . . . . BUT men shouldnt let it get to their head as we are learning everyday about women because they are all different and what works for some might not work for others.
if a woman didnt get to promise land then there is not much a man can do and our job shouldnt automatically be void. we just have to come back the next day and try harder.
almost every women can get there if they open their mind and let us know what fantasies lie in there for us to use.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by sexyZee(f): 5:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
na wa oooooo
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by kingsboy12(m): 5:21pm On Nov 10, 2009
You cannot know how deep a river is untill enter into it (PRACTICAL undecided)
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by sexyZee(f): 5:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
kingsboy12:

You cannot know how deep a river is untill enter into it (PRACTICAL undecided)

yea
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Positivity(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2009
[/quote][quote author=whitelexi link=topic=349926.msg4896282#msg4896282 date=1257866263]

Ability to make a woman cum and being strong in bed are two different things, if we're to go by the context of OP.

If u're good enough, u'll make her have multi-orgasm with fingers and tongue only. Virility is however required if u're to stand the test of time when doing the do.
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by 190yaris1: 5:29pm On Nov 10, 2009
any guy that uses anafranlin pill would definately be STRONG in bed

CONFIRMED AND TRUSTED~
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by sexyZee(f): 5:33pm On Nov 10, 2009
190.yaris:

any guy that uses anafranlin pill would definately be STRONG in bed

CONFIRMED AND TRUSTED~

person wey say u dey inexperience is tellin d true, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-349411.0.html , sey u must use pills b4 u perfom
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by 190yaris1: 5:51pm On Nov 10, 2009
^^

Listen i dont need a pill 2 go 15 rounds with U

U sexyzee i know u created this thread
complained about sometin and im giving u a straight
response and ure complaining

damn~ wink
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by sexyZee(f): 5:55pm On Nov 10, 2009

damn~ Wink

wif dat ur peanut dick, 5sec sef u don colapse
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by sexyZee(f): 5:57pm On Nov 10, 2009

damn~ Wink

wif dat your peanut cock,5sec sef u don colapse
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by 190yaris1: 5:59pm On Nov 10, 2009
haba

i am willing 2 bet my head off
if u deal with me within 5secs and
i dissapoint

take off my head~
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by scottN(m): 6:00pm On Nov 10, 2009
Making a lady cum and being strong in bed r 2 different things entirely and believe me when i say so. Using your tongue and fingers can make her cum if applied expertly. On the other hand, bringing strength into the scheme of things may most likely end up hurting the her all through the session and even after wards. So u need to ask this question first ,do u 1 2 make her cum or do u 1 2 exhibit ur strenght in bed?Fine u hear them(ladies) say stuff like 'hit it harder','go deeper' etc and may sometimes work because according to some school of thoughts PAIN+PLEASURE=ECSTASY, but really its the end that really justifies the mean(Why do u think most girls cling to boys that make 'em come via cunnilingus and pre-intimacy?). So if u 1 2 find out ur strength in bed then check out that she either complains that her pu-c is sore,her legs,knees etc or that she fans it after the session.

N.B Even she saying that she is tired could very well mean that u r not performing up to expectation thus not enjoying it!
Good luck Chum  wink
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by victorazy(m): 6:20pm On Nov 10, 2009
mmmmmm no comment
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by wisecutie: 8:22am On Nov 11, 2009
scottN:

Making a lady cum and being strong in bed r 2 different things entirely and believe me when i say so. Using your tongue and fingers can make her cum if applied expertly. On the other hand, bringing strength into the scheme of things may most likely end up hurting the her all through the session and even after wards. So u need to ask this question first ,do u 1 2 make her cum or do u 1 2 exhibit your strenght in bed?Fine u hear them(ladies) say stuff like 'hit it harder','go deeper' etc and may sometimes work because according to some school of thoughts PAIN+PLEASURE=ECSTASY, but really its the end that really justifies the mean(Why do u think most girls cling to boys that make 'em come via cunnilingus and pre-intimacy?). So if u 1 2 find out your strength in bed then check out that she either complains that her pu-c is sore,her legs,knees etc or that she fans it after the session.

N.B Even she saying that she is tired could very well mean that u r not performing up to expectation thus not enjoying it!
Good luck Chum  wink

U have no idea what it means to have strength in bed.Mayb I will tell u later.U definitely have spoken off point.kai!
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by izeek(m): 8:31am On Nov 11, 2009
adult sex education class. lipsrsealed :-X
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by scottN(m): 8:50am On Nov 11, 2009
wisecutie:

U have no idea what it means to have strength in bed.Mayb I will tell u later.U definitely have spoken off point.kai!
okay o enlighten me WISE ONE, maybe u r different from all d others or a rare specie for that matter!
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 11, 2009
You guys take ladies too serious. . .
Do u really need to care if she cums, moans, or tells how strong you are in bed? Hell no!!!
My guy, Bleep your own make u comot. . . wink
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Abbeycity4(f): 9:29am On Nov 11, 2009
hmmmmmmm!
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by emans(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2009
Do u really need to care if she cums, moans, or tells how strong you are in bed? Hell no!!!
My guy, Bleep your own make u comot. . .

you are very funny
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by sexyZee(f): 11:07am On Nov 11, 2009
emans:

My guy, Bleep your own make u comot. . .

you are very funny
, anoda kid again oooooooooooooooooooo
u wanna show ur self .abi, we don see u
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2009
His physique. I mean if he is athletic ya know he can go all night
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 11, 2009
jassie:

My guy, Bleep your own make u comot. . . wink

Might as well just get a blow up doll with a hole then. undecided
Re: How Can You Know That He Is Strong In Bed? by omar22(m): 11:14am On Nov 11, 2009
Your looking for trouble,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Wait For Your Spouse Before You Eat? / Why Do Men Think Its Okay...its Not! / Ladies Only : Can You Do This For Your Boyfriend? [photo ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.