Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,679 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:13 PM

My Heart Is Broken Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Heart Is Broken Again (665 Views)

I Stormed His Wedding & Made Him Cry After He Broke My Heart / My Heart Has Been Torn Apart! / My Heart Is Broken For The First Time:::it Hurts! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Heart Is Broken Again by ammamat(f): 4:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
My heart is broken again oh,

his is another mail of his

This time i just want to say how much i miss you.I had loved and cherrish you so much that till date i still hate myself for messing up.I can still remember the first day i met you just like yesterday.the times we spent together was out of this world.Do you still love that celine dieons i surrender?do you remember the first nite we kissed?oh God how i miss your smile

Hey dear,

I just got your mail.How are you today?I miss you so much.For the question you asked me.I am in a realationship with a girl that has been so good to me.She is working here in Calabar.The issue is that she gets on my nerve so much and from what she has been saying its just about the way i make her come in bed.She said that i am the only man that has ever made her come thats why she likes me.

I used to work with UAC but resigned becos some fool had to dupe me last novermber that they can get me to canada.They took my life savings and i returend to squre one.I dont have a job right now but I believe God will get me back on my feet.She is the one doing must of the things for me but as a man I still do what I can.We are staying together.

I would like you to come and see me but you will have to stay in a hotel.If you are in NIgeria, can I come to see you this month?If yes let me know.I dont know why you have not called me but i think if you give me your number i will call you.What kinda business are you into?where are you exactly?I will really love to see you as soon as possible.As for marriage i will do that at the age of 31,I am 29 rite now.

I will be online on thursday the 12th of noverber by 1pm.if it ok with you let me know.

I have always loved you, but i messde up.try and call me and let me know if i can come over to see you.Try and reply as soon as you can.

I had to be with someone,i thot you never wanted seeing me again.Why did you change you name?

Take care of yourself,ok.Have a wonderful day.love you.

Dear,

How are you?pls never send me mails to that email again.use this one from now on.we can only chat with that.Disregard any mail that comes from the yahoo.thanks.Hope to hear your voice.

wonderful player

My GUY said he dose not have any cash on him when i left home in the moring, but he spent more than 4 hours in the cyba charting, The chat was woah,
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by brutal(m): 4:13pm On Nov 10, 2009
How old r u. . .isn't it obvious,your guy is an opportunist.
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by whitelexi(m): 4:14pm On Nov 10, 2009
Lol, speechless!

But wait oh, are u sure he doesn't know its u? Are u sure he's not just playing along?

This is not the best way to follow this issue, i once had a girlfriend who liked creating new yahoo IDs to chat with me and always asking silly questions and i remembered playing along with her and finally when she got home for the day i told her exactly what she'd been up to. . .  That was the beginning of the end.
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by mrperfect(m): 4:22pm On Nov 10, 2009
Is he the same person that broke your heart before?
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by ammamat(f): 4:26pm On Nov 10, 2009
hum,
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by Ben13: 4:31pm On Nov 10, 2009
I wonder why it keeps breaking, ammamat cheesy
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by ammamat(f): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2009
@Ben-10

i don't know oh,
Make una show me how person de strong heart and de wicked oh

I think am too soft in heart
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by Godmother(f): 4:43pm On Nov 10, 2009
I am not just understanding this thread; what is ammamat trying to say? That she is chating anonymously with her bf online or what? undecided So what's the issue here?
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by martin1(m): 4:48pm On Nov 10, 2009
it's high time u know when 2 quit(yes should be yes and vice versa).stop wasting precious time,d right guy will treat u right.
Re: My Heart Is Broken Again by 190yaris1: 4:58pm On Nov 10, 2009
ammamat:

hum,

amma
Ping me privately and lets chat
i'll teach u how 2 deal wit this bitch of a guy~

(1) (Reply)

What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church / Romance December Gift / Can You Break Someone Else Heart Due For Your Craving For A Perfect Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.