Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,676 members, 7,865,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 01:17 AM

What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church (665 Views)

8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... / Irritating Things Nigerian Guys Do That Turn Ladies Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by mamagee3(f): 10:21pm On Nov 28, 2009
What do you think of? undecided
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by Igwe9(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2009
mama-gee:

ok, you wanna know what comes to my mind, right?my babe is finer than this woman ! smiley smiley
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by na2day2(m): 12:03am On Nov 29, 2009
mama-gee:

wat do u do when u see a handsome guy in church?
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by anddrewz: 7:34am On Nov 29, 2009
They will sing "behold the mighty works of God" and 'you made all beautiful in your time'.
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 29, 2009
Yet another stupid and foolish thread.ha mama gee you again.i wonder if they actually pay pple for creating stupid thread on NL.you are ban for creating thread for the rest of this year.
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by Pennywise(m): 12:19pm On Nov 29, 2009
I cant explain it but I behave myself exceptionally well in Church.

But I do get the constant feelin that there is sth of interest in a certain general direction (even though I am not lookin) that urgently needs my attention outside the church gate at closing. The more beautiful the woman, the more urgent the matter, the less meaningful the sermon.
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by emans(m): 12:31pm On Nov 29, 2009
check back the followin sunday
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by mamagee9(m): 12:54pm On Nov 29, 2009
yorke:

Yet another stupid and foolish thread.ha mama gee you again.i wonder if they actually pay pple for creating stupid thread on NL.you are ban for creating thread for the rest of this year.

ROTFALMAO
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by anddrewz: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2009
Mama gee, mama gee, mama gee, how many times did I call you? U neva cease to pull surprises. Yestaday u were female, today male. Carry on! Nothing spoil.
@ topic. I will steal glances at her, admire her steps when she dances and look for a chance to shake her and say hi! after the service.
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by mamagee9(m): 1:21pm On Nov 29, 2009
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by 190: 2:33am On Nov 30, 2009
so its actually 2 two mama gee~
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by Gabry(f): 2:40am On Nov 30, 2009
But the 2 mama gee seems to have the almost same similar characters by creating weird awkward threads undecided
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by anddrewz: 6:17am On Nov 30, 2009
@ mama_gege
whenever there is original there must be imitation. You make us waste our bullet at wrong target. Get off my shooting range.
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by anddrewz: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2009
@ mama_gee
whenever there is original there must be imitation. You make us waste our bullet at wrong target. Get off my shooting range.
Re: What Do Guys Do When They See A Beautiful Woman In The Church by mamagee9(m): 12:48pm On Nov 30, 2009
^^^^lol
work hard with yah aim

(1) (Reply)

Why All My Post Keep Missing / Romance December Gift / Can You Break Someone Else Heart Due For Your Craving For A Perfect Mate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.