Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? (560 Views)

Bride Caught Pants Down With Boyfriend On Her Wedding Eve In A Hotel In Anambra / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... / What Was Your Reaction When You Were Caught Cheating Or Caught Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by TruthNigeria(m): 11:56am On Dec 03, 2016
Ummmmmmmm.....

I will continue with the wedding but I will remove her finger where the wedding ring supposed to be placed...
grin grin grin grin
I'm not bad but teaching her everlasting lesson.
Lol
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by chocolateme(f): 12:00pm On Dec 03, 2016
That's a last minute demon
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by ObioratheBully: 12:03pm On Dec 03, 2016

Jesus said we should forgive, so maybe (just maybe) I'd forgive and not blow her brains out with a 44 magnum.. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by optional1(f): 12:19pm On Dec 03, 2016
weytin push am to go cheat?

I will slap that spirit out of him that day..
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by greenermodels: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2016
things like that are actually more common than expected.
ObioratheBully:

Jesus said we should forgive, so maybe (just maybe) I'd forgive and not blow her brains out with a 44 magnum.. smiley
guy, you no fit do anything.
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by Kobicove(m): 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2016
Cancel the wedding of course undecided
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by harkynon(m): 2:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
Just forgive and let God take charge
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by Remilekun101: 4:06pm On Dec 03, 2016
[size=18pt]I have nothing meaningful to say[/size]
Re: What Would You Do If You Caught Your Fiance Cheating On Your Wedding Eve? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 03, 2016
Hurt obviously but eternally grateful that I knew before the wedding....
But the most important thing is there will not be a wedding.

(1) (Reply)

How To Meet A Husband In Uber / Want To Avoid Prostate Cancer? Have Sex 21x A Month-study. / Is There Ever Any Reasonable thread on this section?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.