Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... (53324 Views)

You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo) / Konji Go Hold You! What Will You Do If A Female Guest Wears This On Your Wedding / 'If Your Fiance's Name Is Daniel Your Wedding Is On 25th It Won't Hold — Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by ikorodureporta: 8:06pm On Mar 26, 2018
If your daughter/ sister's fiance takes this type of shoe to your house, what would you do??

Lalasticlala, d'u hav this type of shoe, lemme com & borrow

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by paulsibility(m): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
I go wait make he pull am for doormot, den when he Sidon inside I go go arrange bathroom slippers as replacement.

86 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Lalas247(f): 8:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
Buy him new shoes..

203 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Blackfire(m): 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
Rough Diamond...

8 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by gergemam: 9:14pm On Mar 26, 2018
shocked shocked

Maybe he's from Gulder Ultimate Search phase 1

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Foodforthought: 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2018
He might be testing you and your daughter

131 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 26, 2018
The shoe no be here.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by roarik(f): 10:02pm On Mar 26, 2018
;Dthe shoe tho...lmao cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by esthy86(f): 10:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
if nh better guy,new should be considered

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by deanoffaculty: 10:22pm On Mar 26, 2018
ikorodureporta:
If your daughter/ sister's fiance takes this type of shoe to your house, what would you do??
I'll give him money for another pair of shoes. The state of the shoe is not a determinant to the future. Things can turn around in just a day. What if he's on Gucci shoe and he's a "devil in Angel's clothing"?
I'll rather look out for other factors instead of concentrating on the shoes.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by oyatmicah(m): 10:32pm On Mar 26, 2018
i cnt interfere with wat God is doing in her life, dats like u are insulting God dat u know better. please let her enjoy her half baked shoe in peace jare

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Agadsman(m): 10:34pm On Mar 26, 2018
He will make a good husband material because he will be loyal to you. Since he didn't cheat on his shoe by buying another one, he won't cheat on you when he marries you. cool

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 10:38pm On Mar 26, 2018
undecided to be sincere, the shoe is having the same suffering with nigeria...
What can i do? I probably buy him another one..
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Lekan111(m): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
deanoffaculty:

I'll give him money for another pair of shoes. The state of the shoe is not a determinant to the future. Things can turn around in just a day. What if he's on Gucci shoe and he's a "devil in Angel's clothing"?
I'll rather look out for other factors instead of concentrating on the shoes.
well said

10 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Follygunners: 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2018
So what? No be shoe him wear? No be him fault say 9ja gov't no gree tarr the roads na.. I go invite am in, follow am shaq.. wetin concern me. Na my pikin happiness wey matter joor. cool

4 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by McBrooklyn(m): 11:15pm On Mar 26, 2018
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by courna(m): 11:21pm On Mar 26, 2018
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Bobosneh: 12:05am On Mar 27, 2018
me i can't lie o i will just tell him straight bros u never get wife o

4 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 12:15am On Mar 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Nah, this kind shoe you go find when you wan go house.

children for house go say, "whisky" (the dog) has taken it. grin

4 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by twentyk(m): 12:58am On Mar 27, 2018
I will just shake my head and wonder why...ehn why....
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by ihustler(m): 1:57am On Mar 27, 2018
I will go ......

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Oyindidi(f): 2:21am On Mar 27, 2018
I go first laugh before I advice am not to wear such again

5 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Thegamingorca(m): 2:30am On Mar 27, 2018
ikorodureporta:

Lmfao
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Oyindidi(f): 2:44am On Mar 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

Lmfao
Go sleep
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Thegamingorca(m): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
Go sleep

How far
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Oyindidi(f): 2:48am On Mar 27, 2018
Thegamingorca:

How far
I dey fine, you?
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Thegamingorca(m): 2:50am On Mar 27, 2018
Oyindidi:
I dey fine, you?

I'm good
Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 27, 2018
broke people aren't supposed to go into relationships

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Oyindidi(f): 3:26am On Mar 27, 2018
Prechbills:
broke people aren't supposed to go into relationships
You are trying too hard. Chill bro angry

18 Likes

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 3:28am On Mar 27, 2018
I saw your quote but it's better to ignore you than indulge you.. roll with your type...

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by Nobody: 3:49am On Mar 27, 2018
roarik:
;Dthe shoe tho...lmao cheesy
I used to have one, it's in my mini gallery now!
mind if I show it to u?

1 Like

Re: If Your Fiance Wears This To Your House... by roarik(f): 7:41am On Mar 27, 2018
Drabeey:

I used to have one, it's in my mini gallery now!

mind if I show it to u?
eeya,i think its better you trash the shoe..its nt good for your health. kiss[

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She's The Best Woman For Me But Not That Beautiful. Should I Still Marry Her? / Her Boyfriend Wanted A Bible For Christmas, So She Did This / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.